We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Lotteries are BACK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnybuckeye View Post
    Anyone else won any lotteries and received somewhat frugal amounts of silver? Are they still just testing them? I had a 32 mini win lottery of the free peoples, she got a pretty nice travelers cloak, a skirmish marks tome, 14 athelas potions (seemed like a strange amount, I think it used to be 50) and a treasure chest full of 2 silver. Oh, and my 27 burg won the skirmish marks lottery and got 1 silver. I don't care about the amount but it seems it may be bugged. Think it probably should have been 200 and 100 as in the past. Just curious if others had noticed this. Thanks.
    I can confirm this. In the past, for instance, the lotteries for level 65 characters gave 700 silver. The two lotteries I've won this weekend on level 65 characters? Both gave 7 silver.

Methinks we're dropping zeros.

Everything else seems to be working fine though. Won a couple instance marks, 75 shards, 5 Legendary Shards, 5 Legendary Fragments, etc.
    Last edited by Jadzi; Oct 09 2011 at 01:43 PM.

"Life is 10% what you make it, and 90% how you take it." - Irving Berlin

Re: Lotteries are BACK!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

*cries tears of Hobbity joy*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000002bd1c/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5