We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Post ******PETITION****** To return Rallying Cry to its former glory

My fellow cappies, we are the most dynamic class in the game we can do alil of everything and build our fellows to become the ultimate soldier but......something something has changed, mini's no long wished to heal, even in groups so now it comes down to us to fill that void and Turbine seems to be holding use back we are the master class for support yet Turbine has remove something very very dear to us, one of our major tools of trade..... 6 sec CD for Rallying Cry we have worked so long in our epic quest to lead men, elfs, dwarfs and sometimes maybe even hobbities, but we have been nerfed in performing while having a heavier group load.

One of our major tools needs to be restored to its former glory.

This is a Petition to return our RC CD back to 6 seconds on our 75 armor, we shouldnt have to run 65 armor just to fulfill one of our many rolls, not only that but now we have to choose to Shield bro, Blade Bro, Song Bro and with many healing classes wanting to DPS now we have to use blade bro most often despite the fact Song bro is and amazing skill while dealing with the fact we use more power and it takes more morale even when legged to us words of courage. Yeah we can DPS and tank better so what we are cappies we are still the master support class and I would like us to stay that way and nerfing one of our major rolls ruins our support status.

I call on all cappies to /sign this petition so that Turbine may see it from our perspective.

/SIGN

Re: ******PETITION****** To return Rallying Cry to its former glory

having a 15 second rallying cry cooldown doesn't nerf or ruin anything at all

and minis no longer wish to heal? rrrright

not necessary
    not signed
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000b36d8/signature.png]Slartibart[/charsig]
    "O Captain! My Captain!"[/CENTER]

Run on sentence alert. Petitions with punctuation tend to be more persuasive.

A 6 second Rally Cry is completely unnecessary. In fact, I'd argue that it actually hurts captains because it warps our healing to depend too much on one skill.

I for one am happy it's not on any of our 75 armor.

/unsigned.

It's unnecessary.
    /unsigned.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000019a62e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I want my cake and I want to eat it too.

/unsigned.

/unsigned

I like having a "real" choice of different armor sets and builds. I agree, dependence on the single skill made the class less complex than I'd like it to be. If you're dead set on a 6 second rally cry, by all means use the 65 armor.

Sorry to say but.....

I love my cappy
    [SIZE="3"]-¤-¤-¤- Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum est -¤-¤-¤-[/SIZE]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221900000007ec6d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

/unsigned

Learn to use 15s RC. To many captains relayed on the hele set for to long.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

/unsigned

I coped without Helegrod set for ages at 65, I can do it again now. Nice to have some variety in choice of armour sets.

However, the new animation...
    MI6 - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Gothmog
    R4 Champion Erelena R9 Guardian Merebrand R12 Burglar R9 Captain R6 Hunter
    R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | R8 Warleader

/Unsigned

It's not needed and frankly makes the class very very boring

/unsigned
    15 sec RC CD is OK
    had no problem healing instances like that before RoI

/unsigned

Captains are great with 15s RC and they offer Fellowships a whole lot more than spamming RC every 6s.
    Breron/Gojespin/Kilawen/Lynnawen/Mayawen

/unsigned

Although I loved 6s RC, it was only useful in trash-heavy fights and teh fact that it was an armour bonus forced me to use that armour for the fights were I would benefit. The helegrod set was and remains one of the ugliest armour sets I've ever seen and I'm glad we've now outleveled it and no longer need to wear it. It should also mean that i have more choice of sets in the future as hopefully the devs dont make another set with a massively overpowered bonus.
    [CENTER][I]Formerly Jennifern, Rank 7 Captain and Raid Leader of Divine Retribution on Snowbourn[/I]
    -
    Currently awaiting the next best thing!
    [/CENTER]

also /unsigned

The bonus was too good. It locked me into 4 pieces of armor, which is very restrictive. While I loved having 6s rc (and the SL cooldown was nice too), I didn't like the "everyone must have it". I've been soloing without it, and while I miss it sometimes (big pulls), I'll adapt.

lol looks like we finally all agree on something

sorry mate RC is fine as it is, best skill we have in fact, the most you can hope for is some class armour with the Hele set bonus somewhere down the line.

/unsigned
    Proud leader of www.thewesternalliance.org On [EN-RP] Laurelin

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

/unsigned

I've found a 15s RC to be sufficient. No need to add this to the 75 set and then essentially force captains to get the set whenever someone decides a 6s RC is required. If there is a need for a 6s RC (and I don't believe there is) this should not be tied to a set bonus, but rather tie it into the HoH line.

Gear should affect your stats, not your cooldowns IMHO.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000007a117/01003/signature.png]Anwyne[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by AJNatalo View Post
    Run on sentence alert. Petitions with punctuation tend to be more persuasive.
    I lol'd.

Also, /not signed
    [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Ayrolen[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrange]Anikosi[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Anfribur[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Ametrine[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Amari[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ayaneth[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Red]Asparagus[/COLOR]-[COLOR=SandyBrown]Anayalos[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Alyradal[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Aloe[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Asiago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Altanoin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
    7 Haven Way, Tund Loriel, Falathlorn Homesteads
    [COLOR=White]Elendilmir[/COLOR] Arda Shrugged -[COLOR=White]Crickhollow[/COLOR] The Colonists[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

Wow... I just noticed, my helegrod armor STILL WORKS. Now, if I want that 6s rally cry and 21s Shadow's Lament - which I do - I have to give something up for it. That's pretty much the essence of good design.

/not signed

Frankly, I thought the four set bonus to hele was wildly overpowered (though I used it of course!).... in add rich environments healers would switch to dps because I was popping them off so quickly. I can do my job without it and, if I really want it, I can go put on that ugly monster again (god I hated the way I looked in the Moors with that thing... just a big glowy sign: EAT ME)

/unsigned
    I don't want to be pigeon-holed into a RC-Spambot. 15 Sec is fine. If anything it should be part of the HoH Capstone.

Too many bad captains have been using that gear as a crutch for too long, it's high time it was changed. With 15s RC our AOE heals are extremely effective and definitely competitive.

/unsigned

The thread hardly needs my input at this point, but:

/unsigned
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Meh, 6 sec CD is the only thing you're complaining about?

My RC CD has been 15 seconds since forever and it's just fine and dandy.

Frankly I think 6 sec is just unnecessary really.

If you need to hit RC every 6 seconds, maybe switch to your morale banner/herald.
    [center][color=teal]Wingwoz (on hunters in LOTRO), "I prefer to think of them more like Elvis or James Dean. Terminally self indulgent but their presence in a party, nay, the very fact that they ever existed, makes the world a cooler place."[/color]
    [color=orange]'[i]Zairente hums, "Little rabbit Poo-kie / running through the Di-res / scooping up the Mon-archs / and BANGING 'em on the head."[/i]'
    [i][url=http://my.lotro.com/user-984907/]The Antics and Ramblings of Family Nenaelin[/url][/i][/color][/center]

Even the 8.3 CD that I used was too short. I'm sure I'll survive with the 15 sec cool down that Svanhvit had for 60 levels. I'd rather have the other gated skills on shorter CD's.

The 6sec cool-down on RC was <insert addictive substance of choice> for cappies.
    [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast