We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: The irrelevance of Draigoch raid progression

WTS Usage of Master of the Guild CD symmbols, any guild , 20g !

Help a poor guy make some gold !

Yes, I am out of topic, but i think this thread is out of topic too !

im a bit confused are you talking about breaking a boss script with a conjunction. like on this video 5 minutes in? strange how the group stops dps before the phase changes. then the burglar all of a sudden opens a conjunction out of no where. he was bit early i think?
    did you get banned for this going on zaps logic if this was a exploit you guys would be banned.
    am i right. im not sure were you guys are taking this?
    I am partly to blame for the decking boom, and I am sorry, I know it's everywhere these days.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000a7828/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by AlanTitchmarsh View Post
    im a bit confused are you talking about breaking a boss script with a conjunction. like on this video 5 minutes in? strange how the group stops dps before the phase changes. then the burglar all of a sudden opens a conjunction out of no where. he was bit early i think?
    did you get banned for this going on zaps logic if this was a exploit you guys would be banned.
    You can speculate as much as you'd like but the fact is, there's corruptions on the boss so it's not exploited.
    Of course I could go on and tell you the tank dropped to low morale and that's why the burg popped a cj, but hey I wasn't there so I wouldn't know. My point is, there's corruptions on the boss...
    Looks like Batman brought his own Robin

Quote Originally Posted by AlanTitchmarsh View Post
    then the burglar all of a sudden opens a conjunction out of no where. he was bit early i think?
    It was an offical bug (which the powerthing on LT wasn't), and no, we never used it. Why would we need to use it when we killed BO with an OP tank with ease?

What Ref means is that Greto accuses us of exploiting when his own Kin cj:d BO at a certain point when they attempted him HM. Thus putting him in a bugged state with no corruptions which made the fight a joke.

Not that I care about something that happened 2 years ago..
    Last edited by Zaphire; Oct 09 2011 at 11:20 PM.
    [center][b] Zaphirana [/b]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/solsticeVideos]Solstice Videos[/url]
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

I clicked on your profile zaph and i was intrigued to see you make this statement

Achievements worth mentioning: BO HM (First non exploited)

So are you actually serious when you say The Mellowship exploited that boss kill? I would be careful making statements like that when it can be proved otherwise that your kill wasnt as legitimate as you say.
    Making movies, Making music and Fighting round the world

So we got to the point, where we can state: mellowship = solstice.

Can't say I'm surprised

(now I'm flaming, craven)
    Treat me mean, I need the reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickstah View Post
    So we got to the point, where we can state: mellowship = solstice.

Can't say I'm surprised

(now I'm flaming, craven)
    You may state that all you want but you will be hard pressed to find people that believes it or find any proof that supports that case. At then end of the day you are simply. A forum troll jealous of other peoples achievements because you yourself haven't manged any so you want to try and cheapen the work of others to make yourself feel better hence the reason you made this thread.
    Making movies, Making music and Fighting round the world

Quote Originally Posted by Craven_EU_Eldar View Post
    So are you actually serious when you say The Mellowship exploited that boss kill? I would be careful making statements like that when it can be proved otherwise that your kill wasnt as legitimate as you say.
    It is as silly as when ppl from your Kinship are saying that we are exploiting. Now if you got some proof that there actually was corruptions on BO that run then I will take my statemant back. I don't know why it was hold in so long though, it would spare your Kinship alot of flames if they came out with it when we and Preying Mantis asked for it some years ago.

At then end of the day you are simply. A forum troll jealous of other peoples achievements because you yourself haven't manged any so you want to try and cheapen the work of others to make yourself feel better.
    Sounds like yourself some years back...
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

11. Oct 10 2011, 12:39 PM

12. Oct 10 2011, 02:59 PM

Work can have more than 1 meaning. Secondly Get a life? what do you know of my life and what places you into a postion in which you can judge me on mine?
    Thank you for the lesson, but looking at how you're talking about working on achievements, I'll stick to my meaning if you'll allow...

As for your question - well, I could reverse it. You started personal attacks without knowing anything about me, so deal with it now
    Treat me mean, I need the reputation.

i would like to sit down and take some pop-corn from caladria... but then again...
    guys... just ignore this thread already... its to low... and all of you can do better

and there is one easy button where you can put someone who is trolling, or being offensive... or you just dont like, on your ignore list... and you wont see his posts anymore... so he/she can try to provoke you as much as it like...

have fun... not anger... this is a game...

(although eldar server is worse then soap-opera sometimes )

Quote Originally Posted by Soupboy View Post
    ....... eldar server is worse then soap-opera sometimes )
    Don't you mean soup opera?

Even nostalgia was better in the good old days.

worse? i think you mean better! this is epic.

lets not get into the amount of kins that used the breaking your LI bug to get full sets in one night

Thank you Effex for bringing this magnificent mob kill to our attention! I am now bursting with motivation to slay the thousands of mobs between me and level 75. Once I hit the level cap I am certain we can make arrangements to have another go at this dragon killing competition in a fair and balanced manner. Until then I must sadly disqualify your efforts due to the obvious false start on your behalf.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Guess what, Eldar? A pug on Snowbourn has done T2 HM already. Not much of an achievement for a kin, really.

Is it now? You should try reading Evernight sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothir View Post
    Guess what, Eldar? A pug on Snowbourn has done T2 HM already. Not much of an achievement for a kin, really
    Old news Dorothir, a PUG on Gladden server has also done it, so what. On snowbourn Draigoch has been killed 3 times and only 1 time by a pug, it's not like new PUG's left and right are killing him multiple times every night.

In theory a PUG should be able to kill every boss in the game, in reality we know that's not really the case because the community associates PUG's with bad players. A PUG doesn't necessarily mean it has bad players, a PUG could consist of good players of 11 different kins with a good raidleader and it would still be called a PUG and be successful.

But if you feel that way Dorothir why dont you tell Honvik and get him to remove it from the snowbourn progression list......
    [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]My Youtube:[/COLOR][/B] [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/SmithianKingdom[/url]
    [b]Thread:[/b] Eldar server PvE progression Volume III-[url]http://tinyurl.com/v3eldar[/url]
    [b]Event:[/b] Eldar's Kinship knock-out 2008-[url]http://tinyurl.com/6l87shn[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Smithie View Post
    Old news Dorothir, a PUG on Gladden server has also done it, so what. On snowbourn Draigoch has been killed 3 times and only 1 time by a pug, it's not like new PUG's left and right are killing him multiple times every night.

In theory a PUG should be able to kill every boss in the game, in reality we know that's not really the case because the community associates PUG's with bad players. A PUG doesn't necessarily mean it has bad players, a PUG could consist of good players of 11 different kins with a good raidleader and it would still be called a PUG and be successful.

But if you feel that way Dorothir why dont you tell Honvik and get him to remove it from the snowbourn progression list......
    Meh, they can have their epeen threads. I was merely commenting that pugs are doing Draigoch, no need for kins to get all excited when they finally do it.

Also, I didn't say any of it should be removed (projecting much?). Freedom of speech and all that. I just think it's a farce, much like the OP of this thread does.

Wonderful, keep it up peasants. I expecially liked that post of that guy with that popcorn. Dude, you microwave has been confiscated last week remember?

Quote Originally Posted by smeggy View Post
    Wonderful, keep it up peasants. I expecially liked that post of that guy with that popcorn. Dude, you microwave has been confiscated last week remember?
    The IMF and Eurozone gave me a loan and i bought a new shinny one from Siemens

At then end of the day you are simply. A forum troll jealous of other peoples achievements because you yourself haven't manged any so you want to try and cheapen the work of others to make yourself feel better hence the reason you made this thread.

/sigh
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

WTS, sense of humour.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphire View Post

/sigh
    Now that few posts have been deleted where you blame others from digging old dirt, you see opportunity do it yourself. Kudos for you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000cb7d7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [color=#FF8000]“If you believe everything you read, better not read.” [/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Now that few posts have been deleted where you blame others from digging old dirt, you see opportunity do it yourself. Kudos for you.
    Gz, Im as bad as you!
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast