We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ainulindele is recruiting

The kinship Ainuldele was created in April 2007 and most of our officers are still here enjoying the game.

The Silmarillion reader would already have noticed the name of this kinship should be Ainulindalë. We tried to register Ainulindalë, but the game wouldn't allow it. We chose Ainulindelë as an alternative spelling. In game ë is not allowed in names, so we changed it even further to Ainulindele.Both words lindalë and lindelë mean "music" in Quenya.
    We aim to provide a friendly social environment to play LoTRO in. This kinship has experienced, helpful members from the beginning of the game, and will remain open till the game itself ends.

What do we expect from you:- Have fun in the game, but don't forget there is a real life out there to explore too
    -You are expected to behave maturely in all your dealings within and outside the
    kinship.
    Dont expect us to give you the best raid gear ingame, we are NOT a hardcore raiding kin but just passionate about the game and middle earth.
    If you're such a player and are interested in joining us, then send a mail ingame to Silican or check out our website
    http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=1466011
    Last edited by empiron; Oct 07 2011 at 11:24 AM.
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
    Proud officer of ainulindele

Re: Ainulindele is recruiting

We are still looking for a few players with a passion for lotro. No matter what class or race or level you are very welcome
    and dont worry if your real life needs you to take a break once in awhile; we dont kick players who are afk for a few weeks since all of us understand that real life comes first.

I spent 2 and a half wonderful years in this kin and I recommend it to every person who is just enjoying playing this game and does not care about raiding and all stuff that comes with it.

Good luck recruiting, old friends
    Gomar - Guardian lv 75 Unica - Burglar lv 75 Filvo - Minstrel lv 75

Officer of The Council of Light - Eldar server

Talking Re: Ainulindele is recruiting

Hey Gomar, we are missing you and thxs for the complement

Can I add to this (sorry shameless bump )

Although we are not a raid orientated Kin, we do have members who like to raid and officers who are great at leading PuG's. With more members interested in this also we could organize kin runs more often again.

We have a presently small kin "band" new members always welcome to join us to play some in game music.
    small taster filmed by Firepaws can be seen here :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pactd...layer_embedded

Kin events - something we used to do regularly and would love to start doing more often again if people are interested, kin fun nights in the bree festival areas, games of tag, maze races etc.

So if your looking for a well established, mature, fun, helpful kin follow Emp's link to our forums, speak to an officer in game or any member can give you info and pass on details.

Hope to see you soon Sya.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000756e3/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [URL="http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=173230&TabID=1466011"][COLOR=#FFFF00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFEC00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFDA00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFC800]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFB600]A[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA300]i[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF9100]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF7F00]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF6D00]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF5B00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF4800]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF3600]d[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF2400]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF1200]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]e [/COLOR][COLOR=#FF2400]E[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF3600]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF4800]d[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF5B00]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF6D00]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF7F00]_[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF9100]E[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA300]U[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFB600]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFC800]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFDA00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFEC00]~[/COLOR][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sya Furrytoes[/COLOR] - Minstrel, [COLOR=orange]Ordela Furrytoes[/COLOR] - Hunter, [COLOR=orange]Salain Haladain[/COLOR] - Warden, [COLOR=orange]Salahn Haladain[/COLOR] - Captain, [COLOR=orange]Dyllyn[/COLOR] [COLOR=Orange]Ironbeard [/COLOR]- Guardian[/CENTER]

UPDATE:- New kin site address

http://www.ainulindele.co.uk

Still accepting new members of all levels
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000756e3/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [URL="http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=173230&TabID=1466011"][COLOR=#FFFF00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFEC00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFDA00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFC800]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFB600]A[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA300]i[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF9100]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF7F00]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF6D00]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF5B00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF4800]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF3600]d[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF2400]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF1200]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]e [/COLOR][COLOR=#FF2400]E[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF3600]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF4800]d[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF5B00]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF6D00]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF7F00]_[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF9100]E[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA300]U[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFB600]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFC800]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFDA00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFEC00]~[/COLOR][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sya Furrytoes[/COLOR] - Minstrel, [COLOR=orange]Ordela Furrytoes[/COLOR] - Hunter, [COLOR=orange]Salain Haladain[/COLOR] - Warden, [COLOR=orange]Salahn Haladain[/COLOR] - Captain, [COLOR=orange]Dyllyn[/COLOR] [COLOR=Orange]Ironbeard [/COLOR]- Guardian[/CENTER]

I would love to join

I have been wondering for a while around the world of Lotro, and it feels very lonely. I would like to be in your group because everyone seems to have such a great time. I am a level 13 Hobbit minstrel, i am 17 years old, so not a whiny 13 year old. My Char name is Ettno. Just saying to brag, but that was given to me by Tolkin himself because he knew my dad.

We have celebrated our 6th anniversary and still looking for people to join our kinship.

Good luck in recruiting!
    Ratkill-R15
    Razgi-R12
    Legion Of Lost Souls [Evennight]

Quote Originally Posted by empiron View Post
    We have celebrated our 6th anniversary and still looking for people to join our kinship.
    Hi, I like to join, but can not find an officer online (or I just do not look good enough).

My main is called Eiliana (Eliana was rejected as a name by the server), a lvl 85 guardian.
    I like to do more instances, and will make the once online in 100 days with ease!

Can an officer contact me via the in-game mail service?

Wink

I will try to contact you ingame and have a chat as soon as possible