We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: QQ

QQ

Listen, to all you freeps who QQ about the creeps getting damage boosts, being able to buy skills at the store now, freeps are still op, its just that now the creeps finally have a chance to fight back, most of you hunters and rk's are used to pewpewing your way to victory, but now that you now have to quit spamming 3 skills and actually learn to play your classes, you are saying that we are op now? champs can now get bubbles, some freeps can crit for like 8k+, so enough complaining about us being way op, blackarrows are now the top creep form of dps,and u guys are now getting pissed because of their dps, and their health, dont forget, for 3 years, ba's have been the weakest of all creeps, it was almost impossible to walk from tr rez to tr, and not get ganked by a burg or another class, and now that you guys cant ezmode, you guys QQ, come to creepside for a cuple months and see how it is to be a newb, ull see my point then
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000416878/signature.png]Orckillerone[/charsig]

Re: QQ

Run back to your hole maggot, unless you wanna get wiped here

Now to answer your question, we don't complain that you creeps got a boost, that's fine, some like the challenge. We mostly complain about the new f2p style of creeps. It sucks that creeps who are rank 0 can now BUY skills for which usually most ground for several months and years to get them. That's what pisses us off.

P.S.

go outside the house get some fresh air into your lungs, too much creeping made you crazy

I never complained about "op classes" before, as they all have their weaknesses and strengths, but to complain about things like burgs and op freeps on the forums is nothing but annoying. I'm constantly getting ganked by wargs, or if on my creep, by burgs. Creeps complain just as much as freeps, you guys aren't superior to other people.
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]Fintar - Fincro - Finlet[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"]Thaltrup - Grishgashen - Finzor[/COLOR]

actually after the patch reaver is still the top dps on creep and we have much more morale.

a r0 rvr can have all the traits and skills I worked for hard, yea its annoying but at the end of the day he isn't slug food that poses no threat it is a bit more challenging.

I do agree that both sides should be f2p, real question is who will be outnumbered more? I'm sure there are a lot more freeps that could possibly enter if it was f2p compared to a few more players and f2p reavers(in my server anyway not a huge wave of em).

AW: QQ

Quote Originally Posted by fate01 View Post
    Listen, to all you freeps who QQ about the creeps getting damage boosts, being able to buy skills at the store now, freeps are still op, its just that now the creeps finally have a chance to fight back, most of you hunters and rk's are used to pewpewing your way to victory, but now that you now have to quit spamming 3 skills and actually learn to play your classes, you are saying that we are op now? champs can now get bubbles, some freeps can crit for like 8k+, so enough complaining about us being way op, blackarrows are now the top creep form of dps,and u guys are now getting pissed because of their dps, and their health, dont forget, for 3 years, ba's have been the weakest of all creeps, it was almost impossible to walk from tr rez to tr, and not get ganked by a burg or another class, and now that you guys cant ezmode, you guys QQ, come to creepside for a cuple months and see how it is to be a newb, ull see my point then
    100% SIGN
    +Reputation!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a22301000023dc30/signature.png]Makkaramyyjae[/charsig]
    Garofin r12 | Zergleif r8 |Bryandon-1 r8
    Makkaramyyjae r11 |Pyrstonnuolija r8 WL
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtJhOAVXg2A[/url]

Did you consider that Freep health did not get scaled?
    Did you consider that most Light-Med armour classes are still sitting between 6-7k morale?
    Did you consider how quickly that much health goes down in the Moors?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000368622/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Morvathir 65 Guardian (Rank 7), Morcallor 65 Craptain (Rank 0.5), other toons unworthy of mention. Slavetothebum R4 Reaver, Bummagic R2, other toons unworthy of mention cause they have not done the rite of initiation.

Quote Originally Posted by ImirielOfTheNorth View Post
    Did you consider that most Light-Med armour classes are still sitting between 6-7k morale?
    Freep morale can be increased in further updates, level increase or not, with new jewerlly, armour and LIs. Creep morale stays the same.

My lore-master has 8,2k morale, and 80% tactical damage. Still have to change 1 jewell and 1 lvl 65 helmet.

Did you consider that it it works both ways?

I'll trade my morale for freep's DPS anytime.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Pretty much that. I know champs are pretty buffed now after update but I sit around 8.5k morale on my champ and a semi-ranked BA will blow through morale shields like I didn't even hit it and all he has to do is hit moving target. 35k morale with CD? yes i'm gonna blow all my CDs to live through one BA barrage.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c6e65/signature.png]Dercin[/charsig]

yah right, ik ba's have dps now and actually stand a chance against freeps now, but a good champ would blow any ba up in a matter of seconds, dont forget champs can bubble themselves every minute, MT has a 5 min cd, champs are still op to ba's when it comes to ba's, so are hunters, and most other ranged classes, once u get to a ba and get into melee range, the ba is done for
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000416878/signature.png]Orckillerone[/charsig]

Personally, I think it's balanced. From what I noticed in 1v1 fights, creeps that are high ranked can beat freeps that arent the best geared but pretty good pretty decisively. Now, if the freep were to get all his gear, it prolly be a pretty balanced fight (least in the case of guardians heh ). Overall tho, I think it's pretty balanced, save a few op classes. Right now, only reavers I really have trouble with are rnk 10s+ or ones that buy rnk 10+ skills that are good. This is with my guard having 5 pvp pieces, decent jewellery (still missing a couple), and the major factor: still having a 3rd age. This is without one single cd of course too, no pots either.
    Last edited by LLCreepJ; Oct 22 2011 at 11:36 PM.

come to creepside for a cuple months and see how it is to be a newb, ull see my point then
    I did, got my warg to r5 (pre roi) stricly duo/solo. I have over a 60 ipk atm and still no bought skills, and can beat most medium/light armor classes, apart from minis and decent RKs and good burgs..
    Dont see your point

In my warden's eyes now, creeps are OP just cause wardens are broken. If i played a heavy class or something, it would seem balanced to me.
    Last edited by gageithman; Oct 23 2011 at 02:23 AM.
    Matdir R11 Warden

Quote Originally Posted by Dercin View Post
    Pretty much that. I know champs are pretty buffed now after update but I sit around 8.5k morale on my champ and a semi-ranked BA will blow through morale shields like I didn't even hit it and all he has to do is hit moving target. 35k morale with CD? yes i'm gonna blow all my CDs to live through one BA barrage.
    Curious as to where 35k came from? Was that just a typo? For the record, my r9 BA has 14k morale. And Get a Grip, which you might be somehow using in your calculations, heals 2k-3k now, not 100%.
    If you do not even try to communicate using clear and concise English, I will ignore you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000007db5e/signature.png]Akulz[/charsig]

once u get to a ba and get into melee range, the ba is done for
    Not exactly. With Fire Trap able to be used in combat and the new stance that let's you shoot on the move (Don't remember which stance), they have a much better chance. Popping MT, setting down the trap, and using Grip gives BAs a great chance against melees. Against a champ, probably not if they're in and traited Glory. I've been traiting for DPS out there though, and I get blown up extremely fast by a BA 1v1.

And also the part of "A good champ will blow a BA up in a matter of seconds" is definitely false considering MT, Grip, and the amount of HP they have now. Still takes a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Dercin View Post

if you lose to a ba and have to burn all your skills then u FAIL and need to re-roll LOL

master corpse jumper of the Ettenmoors.
    ramsters- king of all minstrels

Did you consider freeps have 10 times more dps (aoe crits for 4-8k)
    Did you consider even though creeps have 14k+ health they die faster then freeps

last night a raid with 4 fire rks ran through a creep raid like a hot knife going through butter. the rks no induction aoe dot does like 10-15k+ in a few sec :P

so if you are like the firefighters on E and think the creeps are OP then you're a moron...

master corpse jumper of the Ettenmoors.
    ramsters- king of all minstrels

Quote Originally Posted by shooter111 View Post
    so if you are like the firefighters on E and think the creeps are OP then you're a moron...

This brings such joy to my heart.
    « Seyz Vanguard - R14 »

Coming from a BA ... makes it look like you are only posting this because you know you are about to get nerfed. i hate to tell you what you just posted is not going to stop the so-called QQ. I do not think the other classes are bad just the BAs.

last night a raid with 4 fire rks ran through a creep raid like a hot knife going through butter. the rks no induction aoe dot does like 10-15k+ in a few sec :P
    Runekeeper have no dots without an induction. We have one skill on a minute long cooldown that removes induction for five seconds.. We also have only one AoE dot on a 30 or a 20 second cooldown (I forget which).

Also, a little while ago a raid with 4 level 40s ran through a creep raid like a hot knife going through butter. That does not mean level 40s are OP.
    Gruid-Level 65 Burglar. Trebon-Level 65 Minstrel. Foilfang-Level 60 Hobbit Warden. Stiric-Level 56 Man Champion.

I also lol'd hard
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000dfabc/signature.png]Zefelion[/charsig]

You're a idiot if you think freep morale pools havent scaled. The difference now is the freep is control of how their morale scales and it doesnt happen automatically by wearing what pieces of gear you "think" are for your class. If you are dead set as a freep of having your main stat north of 14-1500 because you think having your main stat at 1k would make you hit with pillows you are again an idiot. I know my burg can have 10k morale and barely 1000 agility and still destroy anything I come across.

You and every other freep will learn to build there toon properly since the gear doesnt auto build it for you anymore or you will have lvl 65 morale pools get destroyed in moors then come to forums and QQ.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520801000008bd44/signature.png]Renamedgii[/charsig]

What i learned from this thread:

Freeps need to learn their class and gear up to survive in the moors now.
    No more facerolling the moors.

All the QQ comes from people just wanting easy kills and not getting them.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000012ac4/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Canadianbacon r6 Burg
    Omnom R7 Warg

ive also learned something from this thread, most of the high ranks are agreeing with me

I've zero issues with survivability on Mins.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000008bdab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Bosancjeros View Post
    Run back to your hole maggot, unless you wanna get wiped here

Now to answer your question, we don't complain that you creeps got a boost, that's fine, some like the challenge. We mostly complain about the new f2p style of creeps. It sucks that creeps who are rank 0 can now BUY skills for which usually most ground for several months and years to get them. That's what pisses us off.

P.S.

go outside the house get some fresh air into your lungs, too much creeping made you crazy
    You just told someone to "get out of the house" while saying how it's BS that you don't have to grind for years to get skills anymore?

Did you consider freeps have 10 times more dps (aoe crits for 4-8k)
    Did you consider even though creeps have 14k+ health they die faster then freeps

Ramsters, not everyone plays a Minstrel. I'm sorry, my Guard and my Captain can't AoE crit for 4-8k. And most Creep classes don't die faster than most Freep classes, probably only the Spider and Warg fall under that category. BAs, Reavers, WLs and Defilers are a tough nut to break.

Quote Originally Posted by AngusMcleod View Post
    You're a idiot if you think freep morale pools havent scaled. The difference now is the freep is control of how their morale scales and it doesnt happen automatically by wearing what pieces of gear you "think" are for your class. If you are dead set as a freep of having your main stat north of 14-1500 because you think having your main stat at 1k would make you hit with pillows you are again an idiot. I know my burg can have 10k morale and barely 1000 agility and still destroy anything I come across.

You and every other freep will learn to build there toon properly since the gear doesnt auto build it for you anymore or you will have lvl 65 morale pools get destroyed in moors then come to forums and QQ.
    You're an idiot if you fail to see the fact that they haven't been scaled. Most Creep classes got a 3-6k jump in morale, most freep classes got a 2-4k jump in morale, and that is maintaining a balanced build. Unlike Creep classes where you herpaderp up to the trainer and get your traits, on Freepside you have to do stuff to get gear, I know, amazing. And it isn't a matter of going, "Hmm, what do I want, more damage or more health?". You actually have to trial and error between gear rather than being given guidelines on Creepside.
    It's like saying, "Wardens and Guardians can hit 15k unbuffed and still hit like a truck!" Or, "Hunters can build for huge range offence and still hit for the mythical 15k heartseeker". Diminishing returns...

And at Crushingleader, no, most Minstrels are agreeing with you...
    Last edited by ImirielOfTheNorth; Nov 02 2011 at 03:36 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000368622/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Morvathir 65 Guardian (Rank 7), Morcallor 65 Craptain (Rank 0.5), other toons unworthy of mention. Slavetothebum R4 Reaver, Bummagic R2, other toons unworthy of mention cause they have not done the rite of initiation.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast