We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: I R sad

I R sad

Currently my Mini Dowhat and most of my freep alts have been deleted by someone that hacked my account.
    so now I'm bored and hoping to hear from support.
    Dowhat, Lvl65 Minstrel R6
    Tahwod,Black Arrow
    Melanthiea, lvl65 Burg of little reknown (R5ish?)

Re: I R sad

That sucks dude....they can un-delete toons for a price but they might do it for free since you got hacked, good luck.
    Dirtluk~r12 Lukdirt~r9 Silencing~r11 Shilowadan~r10

Very sorry to hear Tah that is, well the filters would Bleep out everything I have to say regarding that.

Once this is resolved, hope to see you in the Moors.

cheers, Wyver
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100001fe8a8/signature.png]Wyver[/charsig]
    [B]
    Xnoy [/B]- rank something or other Warg, and [B]Wyver [/B]- rank mango fiesta delight Defiler

Was this from the forum hack?
    Better get it back for free if it was, you paid them money to protect your data.

Look forward to seeing you back soon Tah, cheers.
    Breron/Gojespin/Kilawen/Lynnawen/Mayawen

Quote Originally Posted by dowhat View Post
    Currently my Mini Dowhat and most of my freep alts have been deleted by someone that hacked my account.
    so now I'm bored and hoping to hear from support.
    dont wait for support to get back to you on your ticket.

CALL them monday, they open up ~noon EST.

there is no charge on restoring an account or deleted characters if the player was hacked.

Sorry to hear that! Hopefully it gets resolved...
    [CENTER][FONT=georgia][SIZE=3][CENTER][B][COLOR=#ff0000]~BigDipper: Stalker~[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#800080](Mount Doom)[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#ff8c00]~Effluvium: Blackarrow~ [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=Cyan]*Eirred: Champion*
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Yellow]Eyr [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]Eireath [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]Eirlin[/COLOR][/FONT][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

My buddy opened a F2P account 2 weeks ago and was already hacked and had all his characters deleted. All he had was a lvl20 champion with no gear or money, but its safe to say he won't be paying Turbine any money anytime soon.
    Darkrain / Ghostdog / Bettyford
    Pouncing Pwny - Landroval

Hope everything goes well.

And Dark, yeah.. the first impression is one of the main things that matters.... thats what LOTRO needs to work on

Until your Phone call on Montag, this is what you do:

Sound the Minstrel Summoning Horn and unleash a Rock Opera of Destruction.

Simple, Chaotic, yet elegant.
    Karathyn Thrace
    Psycho Mania
    Omnia illa et ante fiebant, omnia illa et ante fient
    Ita dicimus omnes

Oooh, that sucks... Been a while since I had my own account hacked (part of that whole mass hack back in February), but back then I "only" lost all my gear, gold etc. (Turbine gave me the old "Sucks to be you, here's the vendor value of all your stuff"... Still miffed at them about that).

Needless to say, if you need anything, just ask.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a010000043ab2/signature.png]Bait[/charsig]
    Pouncing Pwnies - We pounce because we care

Veni vidi nomi - I came, I saw, I nommed.

Hang in there babe! Sorry to hear this happened, especially to a kinswoman that is as sweet as they come. Hopefully, you can get all that stuff restored asap.

Just an FYI for everybody else. Recently, the Forums were hacked. At this point, everyone should have changed the password for their LOTRO account.
    [center]Landy: [b]Alphanova 3.0[/b] - R10 RK [b][i]Hitman for Mother Nature[/i][/b]
    Brandy: [b]Rotoreaver[/b] - R9 Reaver [b][i]Chop-N-Cleaver[/i][/b]
    Firefoot-Retired: [b]Alphazen[/b] - R9 Hunt*rd (MoM); [b]Spankdush[/b] - R6 Warg (SoA)
    [/center]

Sorry to hear this dowhat I guess I see the reason for hacking and taking ones gold but why delete toons? I hope they get it all worked out soon!!
    Lotro Lifer Reaver Defiler
    PvMp Monster players are supposed to be scary, powerful, and feared. Why do you complain if it was easy wouldn't you get bored?

That is HORRIBLE.

I'm sure lots have offered, but if something isn't reimbursed and you need a hand grinding anything I'm available.

Just don't expect me to take it easy on Tah...
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=red][FONT=Tahoma][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Second Marshal[/COLOR] Luc Brandenbuck[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#a9a9a9][FONT=Tahoma] ~[B]Battlemaster[/B]~
    Stalker's Enemy*Reaver's Enemy*Blackarrow's Enemy*Warleader-Foe*Weaver's Enemy*Defiler-Foe
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=lime][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Tahoma][B]Champion[/B][FONT=Tahoma]:[SIZE=1]'The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die.'-Graalx2[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Thanks everyone for the support. I filed a ticket as soon as I found out (late Saturday evening). So far I am still waiting to hear more from Turbine. Aside for the automatic "we received your ticket" e-mail I haven't heard anything. I called today and the person I spoke with more or less told me that I should file a ticket (already Done) and just wait. I have no idea how long I'm supposed to wait without knowing that someone is at least aware of the problem. I assume the will be able/willing to restore all of them but I haven't been told that they will. Hopefully I'll hear something soon. At least they didn't touch my Creeps so I can at least play them.
    Tahwod,Black Arrow

Hope this is resolved quickly Do. Let me know if you need anything.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

I hope they work things out for you and you get everything back!!
    On another note... how do u change your password as I have never changed mine but am feeling as I should now... ty
    Sultria 100 Mini ~ Saurnia 100 Burg ~ Surynia 100 Rune ~ Syretia 100 Cap ~ Sophria 97 Hunt ~ Soulnia 89 Lore
    Sunalia 87 Mini ~ Staryia 85 Ward ~ Stralia 67 Champ ~ Scarnia 57 Beorn ~ Strikia 18 Rune ~ Seltria 15 Guard

Well I did get my Chars undeleted so I'm at least back in game freepside, though I'm still missing half my Vault, all of my shared vault and all of my gold. I submitted a new ticket so hopefully I'll get some of it back. I lost my house as well it sold the very same day I got hacked. Luckily I found one in a different neighborhood at the very same spot as my old one. Pouncy was sweet enough to loan me coin to buy it (thank you thank you thank you).
    Tahwod,Black Arrow

That is what friends do Dowhat.

I am so glad that they were able to retrieve your characters. The game would not be the same without your ladies.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Further proof that the real estate market is as corrupt as a Freep raid of Loremasters.
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=orange][B]Basterni (Banjo Stealing Warg)- Axehole - Nioba : [U][COLOR=white]Pouncing Pwny[/COLOR][/U][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=deepskyblue]Quietstorm - Bastarni [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=cyan][FONT=Trebuchet MS][B][SIZE=1]Basterni on Facebook - ([/SIZE][URL="http://www.facebook.com/basterni?v=info"][SIZE=1]Link[/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=1])[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=1]I only target bast/axe/nioba because he's always RIGHT there![/SIZE][/FONT][I] [SIZE=1]~Arrival[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by BloodCelt View Post
    Further proof that the real estate market is as corrupt as a Freep raid of Loremasters.
    As a minstrel, I approve of this Message.
    Karathyn Thrace
    Psycho Mania
    Omnia illa et ante fiebant, omnia illa et ante fient
    Ita dicimus omnes