We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what's wrong with this?

Leodush scored a devastating hit with Blade Toss on Mrkaco for 1,761 Fire damage to Morale.

Everything.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000d8ec/01003/signature.png]Mrkaco[/charsig]

Re: what's wrong with this?

Quote Originally Posted by MrKaCo View Post
    Leodush scored a devastating hit with Blade Toss on Mrkaco for 1,761 Fire damage to Morale.

Everything.
    Maybe its the fact its a hunter QQ'ing about blade toss when they regularly crit for over 2k on improved pen shot, which has no cd.

Blade (dev strike) Toss!

Everything.
    I got hit for 1500 from blade toss yesterday and hit for 1400 myself. Blade toss was suppose to hit 2000 when reavers got it but i do not think it ever did. Second it was a Dev hit should not happen all the time so i would not call it a big deal.

They need something to help against the ranged snare fest.
    Turine Turambare - Warlord - Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe
    TEAM F
    ... occasionally seen on... Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/--------/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags

Jumped by a reaver?
    Died in pvp?
    Hit with a skill that probably does less than half your own classes burst potential?
    Gave positional damage on a positional skill?
    Lucky crit?

Any of those?
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

I assume you jumped off a cliff after that anyways so who cares?

So you guys would be cool with champs/guards let fly being 1k damage plus (which blade toss is even on a non-crit)?

Or my melee skills doing (I have 5) doing more than 200-300 damage?

I'll spare you the QQ directed at each of you who have already responded..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000d8ec/01003/signature.png]Mrkaco[/charsig]

Nothing wrong with it...don't turn your back. I am pretty sure if you hit the reaver with a 1.7K merc shot they would not have come here and made a QQ thread about it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfell View Post
    Nothing wrong with it...don't turn your back. I am pretty sure if you hit the reaver with a 1.7K merc shot they would not have come here and made a QQ thread about it.
    ^^^
    Yes, please spare us
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfell View Post
    Yeah just like I wouldnt come here and make a QQ thread about a Reaver hitting me with DS for 1.7k

Apples and oranges.

Yeah just like I wouldnt come here and make a QQ thread about a Reaver hitting me with DS for 1.7k

Apples and oranges.
    I am sorry since when have you or anyone considered Blade Toss and auto bow attack to be comparable. It is a reaver skill made to give them a ranged attack on runners. What is your point? What should it be? What is your dream damage this skill should apply to you? The reaver should be QQing if they only hit for 1.7K on a DS.

You are comparing apples and oranges with Let Fly and Blade Toss.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

I'm guessing that one wasn't positional; I hit a 1961 dev crit on my rank 8 reaver, and I'm mostly morale specced.

Ummm yeah, I was hit with a 1992 dev crit with swift bow from a hunt using common damage, no buffs.

QQ more.

what's wrong with this?

Yelk scored a devastating hit with Heart Seeker on Gentelman for 15,258 Beleriand damage to Morale.

edit: woops, i meant to say at the bottom

Nothing.

:P

btw, i believe this was just the two of us so 1 capt 1 hunter. there might have been a burg for another 10% dmg but still.
    Last edited by IGolbezI; Oct 23 2011 at 08:44 PM.
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Quote Originally Posted by IGolbezI View Post
    what's wrong with this?

Yelk scored a devastating hit with Heart Seeker on Gentelman for 15,258 Beleriand damage to Morale.

Ouch

Ridduk

So you guys would be cool with champs/guards let fly being 1k damage plus (which blade toss is even on a non-crit)?

Or my melee skills doing (I have 5) doing more than 200-300 damage?

I'll spare you the QQ directed at each of you who have already responded..
    I will be if it disarms you for 5 seconds and has a 15m range.
    EDIT: Oh and with a 1 minute CD
    Last edited by Shark-EU; Oct 23 2011 at 10:37 PM.
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

Quote Originally Posted by IGolbezI View Post
    what's wrong with this?

I think what's wrong is it should be hitting for 20k at least!!

/Sarcasm off.

Cry more, dude.
    [center][i][size=1][color=pink] Prancey Rank 10 Lore-master - Roxxia Rank 12 War Leader - Pranceswithwargs Rank 13 Reaver - Prancitas Rank 10 Warg [/color]
    [color=white]Skill and Valour[/color]
    [/size][/i][/center]

18. Oct 23 2011, 09:44 PM

Everything.
    The damage is way too low. A devastating hit with Blade Toss should be hitting for 5k. I agree Blade Toss needs a buff. Thx OP for bringing this to the devs attention.
    Victuswolf - Rank 7 Warg
    VaeVictis - Rank 7 Weaver

Server Snowbourn - Member of the Blackpact

Cool Re: what's wrong with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Victiswolf View Post
    The damage is way too low. A devastating hit with Blade Toss should be hitting for 5k. I agree Blade Toss needs a buff. Thx OP for bringing this to the devs attention.

<3

Guild Leader and General of Karn Aanug

Guild Wars 2 - WvW Guild
    Karn Aanug Guild Website

Sorry kaco

I will be sure to dev crit 2k blade toss on u so u can make another thread for you to QQ again :-P
    [CENTER]|||Resident of Crickhollow|||
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]-Lieutenant Sunnydar (Champion)-[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]-Lieutenant Jiyeonah (Reaver)-[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Are creeps not allowed to do any meaningful damage? 1700 is not a lot at all for a 1m cd that disarms the reaver. My 43 mini codas for that much every few seconds.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000230036/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Moejo View Post
    Are creeps not allowed to do any meaningful damage? 1700 is not a lot at all for a 1m cd that disarms the reaver. My 43 mini codas for that much every few seconds.
    Minstrels are hitting for 6k+ with Coda of Fury >_>. On creeps that is... A healing class hitting for that much is just plain wrong.
    [center][i][size=1][color=pink] Prancey Rank 10 Lore-master - Roxxia Rank 12 War Leader - Pranceswithwargs Rank 13 Reaver - Prancitas Rank 10 Warg [/color]
    [color=white]Skill and Valour[/color]
    [/size][/i][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by TizianEnel View Post
    And eats up a lot of their power too at 276. Devastating Strike eats up a massive 460 power.

Technically a reaver could, with their high rank skill reset skill (against the odds, 15m cooldown, requires a class trait slot just like Blade Toss does), use two Devastating Strikes and a Blade Toss for a big damage burst, but it's a ~1.3k power combo requiring target to be below 50% health. Reavers max power tends to be a bit above 2k.
    Actually against the odds resets Blade Toss too
    Main: Krashank Rank 11 Reaver.

Plus Rank10 BA, Rank10 Stalker, Rank7 Defiler & Rank7 Spider.

Quote Originally Posted by Moejo View Post
    And eats up a lot of their power too at 276. Devastating Strike eats up a massive 460 power.

Technically a reaver could, with their high rank skill reset skill (against the odds, 15m cooldown, requires a class trait slot just like Blade Toss does), use two Devastating Strikes and a Blade Toss for a big damage burst, but it's a ~1.3k power combo requiring target to be below 50% health. Reavers max power tends to be a bit above 2k.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark-EU View Post
    Actually against the odds resets Blade Toss too
    I know, but the disarm means you can't use it again :P

Right? Unless you consider a 5 second pause in dps to still count as burst.

Edit: the forums have some real issues in keeping posts in chronological order..
    Edit2: nevertheless.. using over 50% of their power and two skills that require a trait slot, a reaver can do comparable burst (every 15 minutes) to what some freep classes can do with one skill?
    Last edited by TizianEnel; Oct 23 2011 at 11:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast