We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Kelsan : Wargs need a Find Footing

Quote Originally Posted by Moejo View Post
    I have a burg, so I know that frenzy is nowhere near the evade of TnG. TnG/FF=50% evade. Fenzy=5% evade. I was simply saying I'd rather have TnG than FF, to be able to use it anytime, your comment didn't even make sense. Go away troll.
    Good point, I hadnt considered warg skills being fundamentally different from burglars. Sorry, I'm new.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    The reason why creeps whine is because PvP is more unbalanced than it was in Moria. There's extremely good reason to complain, and there's a reason why ppl do it.
    I just disagree with that, I think it's more balanced than ever, all round, especially after the updates to blackarrows and warleaders.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    I just disagree with that, I think it's more balanced than ever, all round, especially after the updates to blackarrows and warleaders.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by PurebloodWorg View Post
    Explain why the Freepside stealth class has anti-CC skill and the Creepside stealth class has none

A Warg (or spider ) should have better balance than a 2 -legged humanoid (man or hobbit)
    Please explain to me why wargs have 5min sprint CD. Simple way to deal with it bloody maul them do not pounce unless you know FF is down

Oh that reminds me Wargs need a Safe Fall too
    why don't we just give you a 50000 damage bloody maul

Quote Originally Posted by Nisroc00 View Post
    why don't we just give you a 50000 damage bloody maul
    How about a 3K+ Surprise Bite

Please explain to me why wargs have 5min sprint CD. Simple way to deal with it bloody maul them do not pounce unless you know FF is down
    Is any Burgs skill ever truly "down"?

They have nine different ways to reset CDs

I think even the CD Resets have Resets

Would you trade find footing for sprint? Or give that to burgs aswell? :-) oh and I want that tracking skill aswell! Hmm the warg dots could be nice aswell. Fears power drains etc... Or we could just accept that creep classes are not suppose to be exactly as Freep classes. I know alot od wargs that don't need more then 4 skills to basically rip a Freep apart, no cc needed;-) hello bloodtail, killerpaw among many other very painful little puppies.
    Last edited by Fendz; Oct 25 2011 at 09:52 AM.
    I would post a cool Signature here, but im to lazy to find out how..

Quote Originally Posted by Fendz View Post
    Would you trade find footing for sprint? Or give that to burgs aswell? :-) oh and I want that tracking skill aswell! Hmm the warg dots could be nice aswell. Fears power drains etc... Or we could just accept that creep classes are not suppose to be exactly as Freep classes. I know alot od wargs that don't need more then 4 skills to basically rip a Freep apart, no cc needed;-) hello bloodtail, killerpaw among many other very painful little puppies.
    I actually agree with the general point your making mate so not having a pop at you, but just to point out:

We don't have a power drain any more
    Warg DoTs aren't exactly something to be desired. RK DoTs on the other hand ...
    Our fear has a 25% chance to proc so it's about as reliable as a 30 year old Lada that's just failed its MOT

What about giving Wargs some CD resets?

Ready and Able ?

Why should Burgs get all the CD resets

(they have at least 2 that I know of )

Quote Originally Posted by MrWarg View Post
    Our fear has a 25% chance to proc so it's about as reliable as a 30 year old Lada that's just failed its MOT
    Really they should just replace that fear altogether. It's too short to be useful when it does proc and it adds to the DR for our stuns.
    Arctic Feathertail
    [Pouncing Pwny]
    R11 Warg

I actually agree with the general point your making mate so not having a pop at you, but just to point out:

I know what you meen. But all I'm saying is creeps and freeps as not suppose to be the same. Next champs wants dying rage and hunters want evade skill cappys instant multi rez LM poison dots debuffing banners aswell for cappys and ape fear for minis. The whole thread is pointless. Creeps should be as they are and freeps as they are, if you want Freep skills, play Freep and vice versa.
    I would post a cool Signature here, but im to lazy to find out how..

Re: Kelsan : Wargs need a Find Footin

If a debuff that hikes power costs on skills by 40% isn't a power drain, I don't want to know what is.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Re: Kelsan : Wargs need a Find Footin

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    If a debuff that hikes power costs on skills by 40% isn't a power drain, I don't want to know what is.
    ... er ... that would be something that drains your power. Rabid Bite increases skill power cost, it isn't a straight up power drain. Also, the 40% is the traited version, which I doubt you will see many wargs using since there are better traits to pick instead and even when it is traited it's curable so irrespective of what the magnitude is or whether you classify it as a power drain or not all you have to do is pop a pot and it's a moot point.

Good point, with how some classes are struggling with power currently it's basically better than a power drain. Just 'cause something can be potted doesn't lessen it's effect, since the majority of the time it won't be.

The old power drain was a nice tool to pop burgs out of stealth and/or keep them in combat because of its long duration.
    [center]Landroval
    [color=red]Barkh - Warg | Zerkling - Reaver | Skeletorh - Defiler | Scorona - Weaver | Zarathustrah - Warleader | Doomslinger - Black Arrow[/color]
    [color=lightblue]Gilloric - Hunter | Aethelgar - Warden | Gilamarth - Runekeeper | Frari - Champion[/color][/center]

Wargs need a trait to reset Disappear,Sprint, and Tendon Shred CDs

Sound crazy ?

Look at all that Burgs can reset (Ready and Able etc)

Good point, with how some classes are struggling with power currently it's basically better than a power drain. Just 'cause something can be potted doesn't lessen it's effect, since the majority of the time it won't be.
    Only poor players don't cure it.
    Zombie Columbus (rk developer) scorns creeps: "You will still blow stuff up while running around and make Monster Players cry imba."

Keine übertriebene Forenzensur, meint Ornaith, Moderator des deutschen Forenbereichs. Er spricht von "sehr liberal gezogenen Grenzen in den PvP-Foren". (Zitat: Ornaith)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~Snakeshaker~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sound crazy ?

Ready and Able comes with a huge CD and leg trait reduction is not really worth it. TnG does not appear to be as effective in game as it was in SoM and before due to high creep finesse. I am saying i feel burgs were nerfed more than anything in RoI then they were given. You brought up the 3k+ SS well what about the BAs 3.6K VTs with dots on top ... my moral vs a creeps moral is a pretty big difference. Wargs have bloody maul and other bleeds that drain me half my health while they continue to add more damage on top. Be happy the dev took FM out of PvP or i could see you complaining about how high a FM bleed is.

I have played warg since the beginning of the game (not recent). I got no problem with you asking for warg resets but in my opinion 5 min on sprint then 5 mins later disappear then 5 min later sprint again is lots. So wargs have something every 5 mins. I have also been finding R6+ Wargs tend to have a lot of resists to CC. Now add store bought skills. You do realize that there wargs can track hobbit burgs after they used hips right. I believe one tracking skill can be used in-combat as well (NOT POSITIVE)

One thing i seen with wargs is that they attempt to bring a target with no possible chance to kill the target while a ball of LMs with itchy CC fingers are right behind the target and the warg hoping to get away. I seen/heard of a lot of wargs excelling at their classes by running around Grothum or other places freeps are questing. Someone just posted recently about a warg making 28-40k renown a day. If he is i do not seen how wargs could possibly need anything more.

You complain you have to trait this and that to better get lower CDs, and burgs have to trait things as well. At times i wish i had a one more slot to trait something else. You won't get FF the game was not made to mirror skills like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeShaker View Post
    Only poor players don't cure it.
    Uh-huh, 'cause curative Pots don't share a global cooldown and this is both the only disease and only curable debuff that takes top priority right? And you can selectively cure what you want?

It's a wonder you complain so much.

& fallco he's named farmpaws for the love of god how can you
    even post that with a straight face.
    Last edited by Thorandril; Oct 25 2011 at 05:04 PM.

Sound crazy ?

If you want the skills burgs have so bad why don't you just play a burg?
    Magikx

You do realize that there wargs can track hobbit burgs after they used hips right. I believe one tracking skill can be used in-combat as well (NOT POSITIVE)

Someone just posted recently about a warg making 28-40k renown a day. If he is i do not seen how wargs could possibly need anything more.
    You can't track in combat. The 40k-a-day warg farms multiple accounts.
    [size=1][font=palatino linotype][COLOR="#797979"]Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me. [/COLOR]
    [/size][/font]

If you say so. Personally I've found the untraited version to be pretty much useless and as I said there are more important traits to slot than Enhanced Skill: Rabid Bite.

I don't think wargs should get an exact copy of FF, but something like a damage buff + heal would be nice when stunned.
    I find my most major trouble with my warg is my low armor and low damage. A 20s +100% damage buff and a 2K heal might be enough to at least keep some freeps from stunning a warg.
    Yes, a warg who charges into a group of freeps is always going to get stunned, but if we could get a skill that made freeps consider whether or not to stun a warg in an almost even fight, then that would really help wargs along.
    I know that 100% sounds like a lot, but with the current warg damage the highest dev crit I've had on a squishy (attacking from behind) has been a 589 damage hit with ER. Honestly if you double that, you'll still be nowhere near what freeps can crit for, but it's still enough of a change to be able to change the outcome of at least some battles.
    Duskdancer, warg: If found please return to Gwairin, lvl 85 hunter in Evernight

Rabit bite or Flea Bitten, both would do a Burglar a great harm. Can't cure both(unless you hips with PvP gear)
    I feel Warg - Burg is pretty even atm.
    R10 Burglar, r11 Warg
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast