We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thanks a lot freeps...

Maybe the Moors is a place where you only go only to PvP, but for some of us creeps its a place to alter the laws of physics. Our perpetual motion machine was very rudely and abruptly interrupted by you...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000009cb1c/signature.png]Gallirash[/charsig]

Re: Thanks a lot freeps...

I'm sorry... But that was some Freep Dom right there.

P.S. Loved the figure 8. (I fast forwarded to the last half of the vid.)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000a3b8c/signature.png]Phineheals[/charsig]
    [B]Serephine r10[/B] [B]Cuppiecake r4[/B]

HAHAHA epicness
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000002131be/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Whyyyyyy do I need sleep, I so would have loved to see this T_T

LOL, I lol'd all over again watching this. Fear the discipline of Sauron's army! It's all about Whorc's/Charlotte's commentary. N. Korean military exercises indeed lmao!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000009f760/signature.png]Freepointhreat[/charsig]
    Freepointhreat R8 Black Arrow Crickhollow
    Renlotho R6 Hobbit Burglar Crickhollow
    Grimwyld level 32 Loremaster Crickhollow

Freeps should now do some line dancing.
    Would be epic to see a freep group doing Jacksons - Thriller, lmao

Cant believe I missed this, but I am so glad you recorded it. Lmao
    Crick: Frankfurd, Franker, Frankflank, Franktank, ICJYOU. Brandy: Buffalochicken, Waterpig, Thesupremecourt

While this was goin on we had 5 freeps waiting for about 15min in TR since it was the only keep you guys didnt have and I assumed you wanted to fight freeps since you had the upper hand so no one was actually in GV except freeps who started to logon...
    It seems the past couple days you avoid fights with us, i mean I understand you guys fight with alot of greenies and have a hard time wiping us with even numbers or slightly more than us but we are almost on top of your 1 shoters at lugz rez most of the time i feel we are too strong for you guys and still you guys wouldnt come out and fight, it maybe in your minds feeding renown to us but for sure you guys would over run us after 3-4 times coming back from rez, you had over 12 at that time (around 16-17 i think) and imo its better to get 1 kill for every 3-4 deaths you take, unless rating is whats most important to you, than nothing at all expecially when freeps are 50 meters from your rez and you can come back countless times.
    Yesterday there was about 12-15 of you in OC and we had 14, we rushed OC only to see all of you jump out the back and run away from us even with all OR on us, couldnt understand it again... I dont know what you guys want from us i mean we are beeing extremely kind to creeps when I lead anyway (leaving you lugz so you can rez closer, leaving WL for last in hopes they get rez up in combat, fighting in your keeps to draw you out even when we are even or slightly outnumbered etc...)

So plz any feed back would be much appreciated on how to improve moors fights without affecting our in game relationship, i wanna be able to see you on freepside and still be friends with all of you so plz leave insults and other condescending tones out of this, im trying to be constructive about this and trying to understand what you guys want or what would be fair to you, nothing more.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000206e3/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Jeesus View Post
    Yesterday there was about 12-15 of you in OC and we had 14, we rushed OC only to see all of you jump out the back and run away from us even with all OR on us, couldnt understand it again...
    jeenie - i don't know when you are referring to, but when i was there, there were 24 freeps clearly visible, and only 16 creeps. and of those creeps, only 3 were above rank 5. shortly after we got outnumbered buff as freeps took the relic. if you want to see how unbalanced our server is, just take a look at the daily stats over the past month or so. It's very telling...

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....rd/crickhollow

if you really care about this game, and this server, start a character on the side that needs the help. otherwise, if i'm leading or am in a group of creeps with equal numbers, or even more, i'll be telling the group to stay away from the fight until we have a chance of killing something without risking wiping 1/2 the raid.

seriously, you want creeps to be willing to take 3 deaths per every freep kill? you must be smoking something. when you're willing to die 3 times for every time you kill a creep, then i might consider it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006abca/signature.png]Cornea[/charsig]
    Cornea r10 | Spidermanz r7 | Hangnail r5 | Cornia r5 | Earz r5 | Femur r4

<..wall of text..>
    I thought this thread was about a halerious video...

Nice vid had some good laughs in it
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

In the terms of physics, perpetual motion machines cant exist, cause violate the laws of thermodynamics. In terms of lotro perpetual motion machines arent allowed to exist cause you get attacked by freeps if you do, and violate the law of: "Don go doing circles in front of My Gv!" : P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000433b8/signature.png]Rastorn[/charsig]

As demonstrated by Occupy Orc Camp last night, there is no safe place for you other then Grams.

Sometimes Creeps get outnumbered and sometimes Freeps get outnumbered. It's just how it works. The sad thing is most of the time when the Freeps are outnumbered we still end up having to push and fight in your NPCs. I don't think it's numbers, but an issue of leadership on creepside.
    Freia - Level 85 Elf Minstrel, Crickhollow
    Loge - Level 85 Elf Loremaster, Crickhollow
    Brunhilde - Level 85 Hobbit Burglar, Crickhollow
    Nimrodiel - Weaver, Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    As demonstrated by Occupy Orc Camp last night, there is no safe place for you other then Grams
    As if EC was ever safe for Freeps...

When creeps get more people out, they tend to be greenies. When freeps get more people out, they tend to be fully geared pvers that got bored of instances and have nothing better to do.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006abca/signature.png]Cornea[/charsig]

oh, and freia - if you really think it's just a matter of leadership - i challenge you to come over and take on leading a group a greenies against a similar sized group of freeps.

not only did you have superior numbers, but you also had a raid of fully geared up freeps. i'm not sure that taking over anything is something to brag about under those conditions...

soon enough, your biggest challenge will be finding something to fight in the moors. as it is, most high rank creeps don't come out any more, and the ones that are ranking up are planning on leaving soon. unless some freeps are willing to bite the bullet and rank up some creep alts, there will be no reason to come out to the moors at all in a few weeks.

KoC tried to play both Creep and Freep and all the Creeps did was hate on us for being flippers. That ship has sailed.
    Freia - Level 85 Elf Minstrel, Crickhollow
    Loge - Level 85 Elf Loremaster, Crickhollow
    Brunhilde - Level 85 Hobbit Burglar, Crickhollow
    Nimrodiel - Weaver, Crickhollow

which ones were hating on you? the ones that are now playing their freep alts they brought over from another server?

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    As demonstrated by Occupy Orc Camp last night, there is no safe place for you other then Grams.

Sometimes Creeps get outnumbered and sometimes Freeps get outnumbered. It's just how it works. The sad thing is most of the time when the Freeps are outnumbered we still end up having to push and fight in your NPCs. I don't think it's numbers, but an issue of leadership on creepside.
    Bored so thought I'd chime in. Yes populations swing both ways....though as always (and arguably moreso today) 1 freep = 1 creep (especially low ranked creeps)

Across the board on all servers ranked creep populaiton is down and declining. It just feels more pronounced on crick as we're a small pop server and had few ranked creeps to begin with. Lots of reasons are suggested for population swing; class imbalances, store=lack of incentives to rank creepside, and competing games (skyrim now and swtor shortly). Whatever the reason it doesn't really matter in the end.

If you carve out the low ranked creeps from Cricks server stats, creeps are actually outnumbered most days. Low ranked creeps, especially freavers are really just speedbumps/renown dispencers and free cappy heals/buffs for the freep raids. Biggest frustration for me out there is the evaporation of any small group fights (other than the rare occassion with the late late crowd) - seems we go zero-to-zerg-to-zero with little to no time in between.

Anyways, we'll see where we end up in 3 months. Its always changing out there. I for one will be in a galaxy far far away.... happy holidays.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu84VmXnyzo
    Last edited by chrisCML; Dec 09 2011 at 05:43 PM.
    GRUSM - REAVER, DUSKPAW - WARG, STIXM - WEAVER, GRUZGASH - BA

Yesterday there was about 12-15 of you in OC and we had 14, we rushed OC only to see all of you jump out the back and run away from us even with all OR on us, couldnt understand it again... I dont know what you guys want from us i mean we are beeing extremely kind to creeps when I lead anyway (leaving you lugz so you can rez closer, leaving WL for last in hopes they get rez up in combat, fighting in your keeps to draw you out even when we are even or slightly outnumbered etc...)
    I wasn't there for that OC, but i don't know why they'd run out. Pretty silly. Kudos to pushing OC though I think that's always warranted when one side has had a lot of success. As for fighting in keeps not sure if you've realized it yet but if you have more than a few champs or loremasters we won't fight in keeps. It's not the fighting in NPC's that is such a bother as much as narrow hallways getting aoe'd down. Entire raids have been lost in 10 seconds like this, and we all know not to fight in choke points.

3:1 ratios wouldn't be that bad with the # of greenies that were probably out. Rather often it's the greenies who go down first, since they're pretty fragile. But the last time I recall freeps camping lugz res, creeps did 2 pushes after I got there and got maybe 1-2 kills each while wiping a raid of 12. Any situation like that is going to prompt rage-logging. If you really want to understand creepside why don't you just make a creep? That's what I did. That's the best way to get empathy from creeps is to play one yourself. Me posting more details here would just sound like whining, and I reserve that for the global pvmp forums.

Not really directed at you jeeni but:
    never ever ever take lugz. Cap'ing lugz is basically saying hey we want you to logoff so we can PvE. Any freep caught cap'ing the lugz flag should be kicked and /slap'd repeatedly. Main reason creeps take TR is so they can do quests for the map there, not because we want the res or to piss off the freepside. Also freeps have horses. If you want to ninja lugz while we ninja TR that's different, but common sense should apply.
    Last edited by DuneBug; Dec 09 2011 at 05:37 PM.

I hate to further derail this thread, (great video btw) but since it's here and I need to say it:

You might want to turn your blame on turbine for your poor pvp experiences, not the players. There aren't enough ranked creeps on Crick to consistently challenge geared, level 75 freeps. You wouldn't want to come out and lose continuously to a raid of four minstrels and a melee train of champs, would you? I know a great deal of people like their renown easy, but come on! These greenies cannot stand up to a freep that has an inkling of how to play their class. If you don't believe me, then I dare you to roll a new creep and put effort into it. Have fun getting blown up in a matter of seconds by the usual rez-camping burglar(s).

Crickhollow will not know balance and the new update will drive that nail further into creep coffins. Get used to it or transfer to an older server if you want better fights/ more creeps to farm.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000076398/signature.png]Arachnophobia[/charsig]
    "CHEAP EXPLOITING GOATRIDING FREEP ZERGLINGS" -Purebloodnakh™

I guess most people here dont listen to krool's advice. Almost everytime i raid with the guy he always says "just have fun with it, its whats most important." and honestly thats true. If talking ####, and complaining about how OP classes are is fun for you, then take it to another server.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5902847FwQNE.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by DuneBug View Post
    Any freep caught cap'ing the lugz flag should be kicked and /slap'd repeatedly.
    I capped Lugz tonight right after Cas asked for help in gmoors and right before a bunch of creeps logged because they couldn't have their way...slap me

Why dont you try playing the game the way you want to and let others do the same? How would you like it if someone told you how to play? Keep in mind this is coming from someone who has played creepside on and off for 3 years now, I know what it's like.
    Last edited by Sidlamel; Dec 11 2011 at 05:28 AM.
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

Quote Originally Posted by DuneBug View Post
    never ever ever take lugz
    I won't support taking Lugs when I see creeps trying even just a little (and by that I don't mean running into my blade ten times in a row) to keep it. I respect that. But more often than not it isn't the case and then you just don't deserve it imho.

Getting back to the topic - having fun is the only reason people really should be in the moors although there can be more objectives like ranking and such. Last being the reason why I clinged to being there even when it bored me to death and frustration. Now that I have my rank I can finally take a break and maybe even play my creep alts a bit.

I feel your pain for being attacked while having lulz and can only wish freeps did LOL stuff like you did more often (I'm not a too big fan of srs business).
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Thumbs up Re: Thanks a lot freeps...

Awesome video, it shows that you guys had fun with it - kudos and thanks for sharing!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c208000000141661/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by itrosso View Post
    which ones were hating on you? the ones that are now playing their freep alts they brought over from another server?
    Actually no Cornea. TDH, believe it or not for the most part, didn't care. Everytime we log over we get flak for being there. There was a time when I promised to start creeping more just to have "the whole" of creepside tell me to switch back and cry when I didn't. I gave up on it. If I'm not wanted there than I'm not gonna be there. This actually happened only a few days ago. I got bored of running around looking for creeps, switched sides, and then had Morgul Blade and the almighty whining freeppoint tell me I was a noob and to jump back to freep. I'm over helping. If I'm out and you guys are overwhelmed 3 to 1 i'm still gonna continue to shove arrows down your cake hole.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000093dff/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    I won't support taking Lugs when I see creeps trying even just a little (and by that I don't mean running into my blade ten times in a row) to keep it. I respect that. But more often than not it isn't the case and then you just don't deserve it imho.
    Jeenius asked how to keep creeps out in the moors.
    If you want them to log, for sure take lugz. If you don't, then don't. I don't care how you justify it. You don't get the /slap for annoying the creeps, but for ruining the moors for all the other freeps out there.

I'm not going to make qq posts about the freeps. But when one of your own kin brings it up don't get mad at me for responding.
    Last edited by DuneBug; Dec 10 2011 at 01:58 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast