We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Thanks a lot freeps...

Why are we derailing a thread meant for fun with more silly fighting and name calling?

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000025e7/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor38 View Post
    Why are we derailing a thread meant for fun with more silly fighting and name calling?

With some Cement Shoes??
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000a3b8c/signature.png]Phineheals[/charsig]
    [B]Serephine r10[/B] [B]Cuppiecake r4[/B]

Of course what other way would you go swimming?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000025e7/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

LMFAO

+rep, dude =D
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

It's for threads like this that we need a mysterion signal. He'd fix this being serious nonsense fast.

Warden's and champs should know what I'm talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    As demonstrated by Occupy Orc Camp last night, there is no safe place for you other then Grams.

Sometimes Creeps get outnumbered and sometimes Freeps get outnumbered. It's just how it works. The sad thing is most of the time when the Freeps are outnumbered we still end up having to push and fight in your NPCs. I don't think it's numbers, but an issue of leadership on creepside.
    Wow, how did this thread turn into a KoC QQ fest? Sad. FYI, the issue is KoC leadership, we had no problem dying to superior numbers all day today, cause Apward wasn't leading in his traditional "give nothing to the Creeps" style. Jeenius is a fine leader good, wins alot even dominates but is willing to die. Freia the same. Apward is just plain ridiculous as a leader no one respects it and nobody cares. No more renown for you KoC folks until you start getting a clue.

TDH knows how to lead, MEM knows how to lead, Alagasonu knows how to lead. DOA and Fightclub among others know how to brawl. Only KoC and more specifically Apward refuses to make the moors fun, nothing new been that way for months. He couldn't PvP his way out of a paper bag. I will solo him any day of the week probably while making coffee. Learn how to play in a way that makes things fun or expect to get frozen out of fights. Your QQ threads sealed it.
    Last edited by Renlotho; Dec 10 2011 at 08:09 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000009f760/signature.png]Freepointhreat[/charsig]
    Freepointhreat R8 Black Arrow Crickhollow
    Renlotho R6 Hobbit Burglar Crickhollow
    Grimwyld level 32 Loremaster Crickhollow

7. Dec 10 2011, 08:37 PM

On the original note ~~ I have never been inspired to play my Warg before, and now I may have to. :3

9. Dec 11 2011, 03:36 AM

Reason
    Trolling/Provoking

10. Dec 11 2011, 03:40 AM

Reason
    Rude

Good heavens this is why we can't have nice things. Everything turns into a bunch of bickering. Where is Mysterion when you need him? We need like reverse derailing.

Wink Re: Thanks a lot freeps...

Quote Originally Posted by Renlotho View Post
    Wow, how did this thread turn into a KoC QQ fest? Sad. FYI, the issue is KoC leadership, we had no problem dying to superior numbers all day today, cause Apward wasn't leading in his traditional "give nothing to the Creeps" style. Jeenius is a fine leader good, wins alot even dominates but is willing to die. Freia the same. Apward is just plain ridiculous as a leader no one respects it and nobody cares. No more renown for you KoC folks until you start getting a clue.

TDH knows how to lead, MEM knows how to lead, Alagasonu knows how to lead. DOA and Fightclub among others know how to brawl. Only KoC and more specifically Apward refuses to make the moors fun, nothing new been that way for months. He couldn't PvP his way out of a paper bag. I will solo him any day of the week probably while making coffee. Learn how to play in a way that makes things fun or expect to get frozen out of fights. Your QQ threads sealed it.
    I have a couple extremely important things to add to this conversation but am too tired to make it a coherant paragraph so you will have to put up with my dot points.

*We all know everything Merlin writes is worth the time to read.....

*DoA knows how to brawl, lol. Polite way of saying I am glad you are out there so I have something to shoot my arrows at. I actually took it as a compliment as well.

*I helped destroy your perpetual motion machine....booyah (Merlin gets +much rep from the physics world)

*I was partaking in Jeenius' frustration with not being able to find any creeps and then was told in vent from a newly logged on freep and a conga lining creep "All the creeps are running around in a circle in front of GV" The mix of emotions between bafflement(is that a real word?), humour, and frustration is still too confusing for me to work out. I did love the video however.

*I would suggest to every freep to spend some time creep side, you don;t even need to tell people who you are. But get to know who you are trying to melt each day. I started as a creep, and was shocked to find how much I actually liked the freeps I had hated for months. Vice-versa since playing a creep again lately I like some of the new creeps and old creeps I hadn't met before.......even freepoint(blasphemous but true...)

*Still don't know what QQ stands for

*As much as everyone has been complaining, the moors have been picking back up over the last fortnight to a month, all those RoI greenie creeps are learning to play and building in confidence, give it time the moors will be back to its old self.

*Kethean makes GM's rage quit
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Haha, I know that invite/dismiss thing, funny. Was it not an intelligent joke? :P

Merlin you are a really good DPS RK don't sell yourself short. Also DOA are some great peeps and one of my new favorite tribies is a DOA guy and leads us sometimes. The funny thing is I like alot of KoC people although the recent bout of calling me out has me steamed. All I ask is for Freeps to not leverage the OP minis and champs into an unbeatable combo. We don't have the numbers of seasoned creeps to hope to deal with it. Again dying isn't and has never been the issue for me, it clearly is for KoC as they are unwilling to fight and die and instead have resorted to WWI style war of attrition that Freeps are guaranteed to win. Just the other day I asked them to push up enough so we could get in a wipe after they had wiped us five or more times and we had gotten around five or six kills. Instead they went and took Lugz lol. That's just plain lame. Give to get, DOA gets it as does every other kin. Be proud ofthat and thanks for the fun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000009f760/signature.png]Freepointhreat[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlyn View Post
    Actually no Cornea. TDH, believe it or not for the most part, didn't care. Everytime we log over we get flak for being there. There was a time when I promised to start creeping more just to have "the whole" of creepside tell me to switch back and cry when I didn't. I gave up on it. If I'm not wanted there than I'm not gonna be there. This actually happened only a few days ago. I got bored of running around looking for creeps, switched sides, and then had Morgul Blade and the almighty whining freeppoint tell me I was a noob and to jump back to freep. I'm over helping. If I'm out and you guys are overwhelmed 3 to 1 i'm still gonna continue to shove arrows down your cake hole.
    I love the KoC Propaganda effort. Called you a newb eh? What did you hack dirtyhealers account? I don't think I've ever used that word other than in jest. Love the way you guys are painting me and just outright making stuff up. Anyone who's raided with me knows how I am. You guys should quit lotro and become political strategists. Ignore the issue, redirect conversation, frame debate, bait and character assassinate. Oh and let's not forget echochamber effect. I remember when KoC was a nice humble kin I wanted to be a part of. The issue once again is that both sides want to have fun. You guys aren't interested in that as you've made abundantly clear. Fair enough we aren't either when it comes to you. Give to get.
    Last edited by Renlotho; Dec 11 2011 at 12:07 PM.

why dont you tell us what it is exactly that koc does that is so awful? i dont really know any of them and thus couldnt give two craps what happens to 'em but saying that they play selfishly is vague to say the least. so please enlighten us. and be specific.
    coming from the man who coined the term "courtesy wipe" your opinions dont carry much weight.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000002ec97/signature.png]Richardsimmons[/charsig]

formerly RichardSimmons

Quote Originally Posted by rare_twinkie View Post
    why dont you tell us what it is exactly that koc does that is so awful? i dont really know any of them and thus couldnt give two craps what happens to 'em but saying that they play selfishly is vague to say the least. so please enlighten us. and be specific.
    coming from the man who coined the term "courtesy wipe" your opinions dont carry much weight.
    Read the forums I wrote it in another thread. Basically ridiculous amounts of heals and heavy armor and so much so creeps get no kills. Id love to see tdh come out and fight the KoC heals and heavies. You would find out real quick how boring it is to fight 3 to 7 minnies plus cappies healing plus an rk with champ dps and an lm for stun immunity. Considering Freeps have dominated the renown infamy for months I'm still puzzled why TDH isn't fighting creepside other than a warg or two and one or two diehards like slimey and pinkprincess. If you guys came out on creepside the moors would be a lot more interesting. Also you would see real quick how god awful boring it is to fight against that KoC strategy.

They basically deny kills as policy per several Freeps who have raided with us on their creeps. There is no point in playing against that. They could easily dominate with their leet gear Freeps without resorting to a zero freep deaths strat. They PvP like it's end game PVE. It's simply not fun to play against. I don't mind dying and even losing. I DO mind not getting any infamy.

Quote Originally Posted by itrosso View Post
    which ones were hating on you? the ones that are now playing their freep alts they brought over from another server?
    If you want to hear what some of the creeps did you can feel free to contact me in game or hop in our vent.
    Freia - Level 85 Elf Minstrel, Crickhollow
    Loge - Level 85 Elf Loremaster, Crickhollow
    Brunhilde - Level 85 Hobbit Burglar, Crickhollow
    Nimrodiel - Weaver, Crickhollow

Id love to see tdh come out and fight the KoC heals and heavies. You would find out real quick how boring it is to fight 3 to 7 minnies plus cappies healing plus an rk with champ dps and an lm for stun immunity. Considering Freeps have dominated the renown infamy for months I'm still puzzled why TDH isn't fighting creepside other than a warg or two and one or two diehards like slimey and pinkprincess. If you guys came out on creepside the moors would be a lot more interesting. Also you would see real quick how god awful boring it is to fight against that KoC strategy.

Been there done that dude, fought that for months on end won some lost some. I'm enjoying. freepside very much. I feel more accomplished killing something with a character I've designed and still mastering. KoC tactics have always been heavy on heavies and heals...counter it. Its not likey they're going to change their raiding ways. If they're tough to fight then u have to get tough. I've noticed some WLs out there will blow their bubbles as soon as they see a greenie reaver get shot by a champ bow.

I've played creepside for a very long time and wanted a change as did mostof the rest of us.Also. slime is lvling his burg and gearing him as we speak.

They basically deny kills
    You can't be serious with that statement, Ren, you just can't. You know I like you, you're a decent guy, but you're asking KoC to the same thing you said you wouldn't ask yours (play a class they don't want to). Do you think when we started our chars months ago we planned "YEAH WE"RE GONNA FACEROLL REN'S GROUPS FUTURE IN IN 10 MONTHS" also "YEAH CHAMPS ARE GONNA BE SO OP IN THE FUTURE LETS ALL ROLL CHAMPS ALTHOUGH THEY AREN'T SO COOL NOW". Not really. Also, many of us don't even have alts. Would you suggest Freia would tell us to just not come to moors because the creepside isn't having fun?? (not that I would be out there anyway but still) You know as well as me that that's not making any sense. If anything, we pick the chars that would be most advantageous for the group, in some rare cases even if we would play something else rather. Because we do it for the group and for the win. If you want to win, that's what you should be doing. If you need WLs, get WLs. If you need reavers, get those. That's the only thing you can do.

See you soon.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

SHAME ERL, CHAMPS ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE COOL, they just used to be much cooler pre RoI, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoges View Post
    *Still don't know what QQ stands for
    Qft. What does it stand for?? Quality Questioning? Quickly Quiet? Quantum Quickness?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000004b78a/signature.png]Akban[/charsig]
    Aarow - The champion with charisma.
    Oridon - A rune keeper of the highest quality. Also known to be on the crazy side.
    Akban - "Prepare to die."

in an old mmo (Ultima Online?) if the player hit "QQ" they would log off.

Since then QQ has become synonymous with rage quiting and whining. It doesn't help that QQ/Q_Q also is a smiley for crying.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000008b823/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm glad you asked that question Merlin

The origin of 'qq' has various origins...
    One is potentially warcraft 2 where alt + q, q would basically exit the program, a great way to rage quit.
    Some people say Q_Q looks like a set of crying eyes.

My opinion is it came from old MUD's where QQ would be used as quick quit, often for people trying to avoid pvp. Although I don't think it really got popular until after warcraft 2 bnet edition.

I hadn't heard the ultima online story before. Will have to add that to the list.

**edit** Umph, wrong thread, sorries!
    Last edited by Maegwen2; Dec 12 2011 at 02:13 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000007d062/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    Been there done that dude, fought that for months on end won some lost some. I'm enjoying. freepside very much. I feel more accomplished killing something with a character I've designed and still mastering. KoC tactics have always been heavy on heavies and heals...counter it. Its not likey they're going to change their raiding ways. If they're tough to fight then u have to get tough. I've noticed some WLs out there will blow their bubbles as soon as they see a greenie reaver get shot by a champ bow.

I've played creepside for a very long time and wanted a change as did mostof the rest of us.Also. slime is lvling his burg and gearing him as we speak.
    Change is good, most of the reason why I have like 8 characters stuck around r7-r9 is that I get bored of just one class pretty quickly and go make another to pvp with. Atm I'm ranking my reaver on silverlode (just got him r7). Also not wanting to pay for sub until I know whether I'll like endgame in SWTOR is just economic.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

ttt...good old memories lmao!
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2