We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Smile "Followers of the Way" Bible-Based Fellowship Now Recruiting

--- removed - no longer actively recruiting - see my last post on this thread ---
    Last edited by EphraimShofar; Jan 04 2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: New Members

Cool Re: "Followers of the Way" Bible-Based Fellowship Now Recruiting

--- removed - no longer actively recruiting - see my last post on this thread ---
    Last edited by EphraimShofar; Jan 04 2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: No Longer Actively Recruiting

Re: "Followers of the Way" Bible-Based Fellowship Now Recruiting

I would remove your phone number if I were you. You don't want that so public. Share with your actual kinmates if you want (I still wouldn't, but that's more personal and less for safety), but not here.
    A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won

That sounds awesome. I'd love to join. I am somewhat suprised that their is an entire kinship for Christians/Jews for a game which has some elements which are very controversial (like the lore-master and rune-keeper's ability to control elements for example which is somehow pagan related or something). Still this sounds quite awesome. If any one could send my elf Talventus (low lands) an invitation it would be appreciated
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000001cad33/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "A wizard is never late nor early. He arrives precisely when he means to."

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    I would remove your phone number if I were you. You don't want that so public. Share with your actual kinmates if you want (I still wouldn't, but that's more personal and less for safety), but not here.
    I appreciate your concerns, but that phone number is a Throw Away, Pre-Paid Cell devoted exclusively for this purpose. I've installed software for it to not ring period, just sound alerts for texts. Anyone calling won't get an answer. I'm no newbie to the internet or technology. I was on Bulletin Board Systems back in the 80s before many people on here were even born, and I did security for the United States Air Force in the 90s.
    Last edited by EphraimShofar; Jan 03 2012 at 03:18 AM.

Thumbs up Re: "Followers of the Way" Bible-Based Fellowship Now Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by WindTamer View Post
    That sounds awesome. I'd love to join. I am somewhat suprised that their is an entire kinship for Christians/Jews for a game which has some elements which are very controversial (like the lore-master and rune-keeper's ability to control elements for example which is somehow pagan related or something). Still this sounds quite awesome. If any one could send my elf Talventus (low lands) an invitation it would be appreciated
    Now that I've seen this, I will send an invitation if I see you on tomorrow (or later today, as it is now very early in the morning of the third). Many of us have the same thoughts regarding your third sentence - and the way I handle it is I don't play characters with such abilities. But that's just me. The entire issue is one that I have honestly spent a great deal of time in the past thinking about, and I would be more than happy to share my thoughts in greater detail with you on such matters, and hear yours, but not any more than what I've already said (for my part) on a Public Forum. Perhaps in kinship Chat, PM, or Email.

Look forward to meeting you in the meantime.

Exclamation Re: "Followers of the Way" Bible-Based Fellowship Now Recruiting

UPDATE 1.04.2012 2:08pm EST

We are now happy with our group, happy with our size, and happy with the people we've got. We are no longer actively recruiting. We don't want to become a monstrosity, all along we've been keeping it simple. If you still are interested in joining anyways, if you see one of us in game, give us a P.M. Chances are you won't be denied.

That is all........................... ...