We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Last Alliance

The Last Alliance is seeking some more active members to join our ranks. We are a smaller kin, with a tight-knit, family style atmosphere. We have roughly 15 active members who play quite often and are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. On a given night we'll have anywhere between 3-10 players on so we love to actively run 3 mans, as well as 6 mans. Reason we're looking for a few more good souls is to try and get some kin only raids going, including skirm raids, Orthanc, and even some older ones. Currently we are running skirm raids quite often, but do have to pug for roughly half of it.

My brother and I started this kin a few years ago with the mindset of giving people the opportunity to be in a kin safe from drama and harassment. We do not require any sort of time commitment as we realize people are busy and schedules change, but we do set aside every Monday night (and some Tuesday nights now) to kin activity, and love to take out what this game has to offer. For the most part, we primarily do end game instances as most of our active people are lvl 75 with multiple alts. We do however have several people leveling up, and we will not hesitate to help any up and comers.

If this sounds like a kin you might be interested in, do not hesitate to message me in game or send me a tell if I'm on (Monlew or Meliar). Our doors are always open so don't hesitate to give us a try. Our only rule is you respect your fellow player!!

-Monlew / Meliar

P.S. Fear not, my brother and I are ringers for life, so this kin is not going anywhere when SWTOR comes out
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000114f0c/01006/signature.png]Meliar[/charsig]

Re: The Last Alliance

I saw this thread and I thought you were talking about the kinship I'm in on Gladden... The description fits our The Last Alliance as well
    "Hmm... I sense there is a high concentration of improbability particles in this this sinister keg drink..."

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000170d8e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

We're still seeking out more good people to help fill our ranks. We've led a few successful Saruman kills and can lead all 4 wings with ease (t1). If you're looking for a stable home check us out. If you are in a smaller kin and don't want to leave, shoot me a message and we'll try to hit u up for group content.

Monlew / Meliar
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000114f0c/01006/signature.png]Meliar[/charsig]

Also every friday Monlew bakes us cookies!

Beri

Hey I would like to join, I am a level 13 hunter very active. Where can I find you ingame to apply?

I am usually on Monlew or Meliar, feel free to add me to friends list or send me an in game Mail so i have your toons name. I look forward to hunting with u soon

Quote Originally Posted by Snrofgar View Post
    Also every friday Monlew bakes us cookies!
    Yep, Mon can bake nearly any kind of cookie you can name like...um...delicious cookies! Come to The Last Alliance! We have cookies, really really good cookies. And smart cookies like me

Don't hesitate guys and gals we are a group of fun loving people

<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>
    <<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>

We have downed Lightning Tier 2 :DDDDDD

Big gratz to the kin!

Ty you to Branders, Favir, and Eldollas for joining up when we were losing people with time limits

And nice KB Aqua LOL!

Grats guys!

Branders, No H#m#

!!!
    Bigslick

Congrats on sticking with it! (just in time before update as well xD)

(P.S that 1.4k HPS is weak... ONLY JOKING, calm down. nice job that night )

I still click on the mini v.v but I get the job done :P

Quote Originally Posted by Grishmack View Post

Big gratz to the kin!

Ty you to Branders, Favir, and Eldollas for joining up when we were losing people with time limits

And nice KB Aqua LOL!
    Grish, fix your GD screen lol and your quickslots. Why is your horse at num 2?
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Smaug T2 Downed :)

No challenge but that wasn't the goal for this time.

Flight T2 Non-Challenge

The hard work has paid off and we finally got it down. Congratulations kin