We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

23rd December 18.00GMT - Christmas Party

Greetings Withywindlers,

We are happy to announce the first Christmas party on our wonderful server. Adding to the charm of the winter with carols by the famous Edhel Annon Band of troubadours, many gifts and hide and seek games, fireworks and good fun. And to top it all some very nice treasures SantaGandalf received from very generous heroes. So if you think you can win a Worn Symbol or a Will III tome or a tier 7 relic (and who knows what SantaGandalf will find until then) come by Winterbluffs on 23rd december 2011 after 18.00 GMT and bring your merry attitude with you.

Landrovas, Officer of recruitment for LotR kinship
    Phinglophin, Leader of Edhel Annon kinship
    Many others that made this possible
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Re: 23rd December 18.00GMT - Christmas Party

Hmmm... Landrovas, I like the idea, I shall come to that place!
    Happy to be here :D!

3. Dec 18 2011, 10:02 AM

4. Dec 18 2011, 12:54 PM

5. Dec 18 2011, 03:23 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post
    Again for anyone who is itchying to reply DO NOT, its just the usual trolling.
    You have the right Idea mate, + Rep.
    Ex Gilrain, - World First Watcher V1, - Server First Draigoch, - Server only ToO T2C None Burg stack on level.
    Currently Evernight, Prime, - Shelob Wider, - World/Server First or Second for: Abyss, Anvil, Remmo, AD, FoKD, HoA.
    Worlds Only Abyss T2 6 Manned - Minstrel.
    +Celestrata - 'Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D'
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

7. Dec 18 2011, 04:17 PM

Reason
    Rude

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Landrovas, you gonna be online on Christmas aswell, i know you will since you said u have nothing else to do. So, why dont you make it on Christmas, or you think it's on 23rd this year ?

JK
    Because other people might have things to do on christmas day? Maybe something will come up for him?

And apart from that, it doesn't matter what day it's on, the idea is about the gifts, not about the day.
    Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth - Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader
    One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.
    Withywindle PvMP Videos

He just imagined that i talked to him and told him i dont have anything to do for christmas O.O. Halucinating in a virtual world is really something special....
    Thanks for the support dodar . You got the exact reason i decided on 23rd right: people might have other things to do on christmas eve and beyond till new year and such. And yes its all about the gifts with help from many kins and individuals me and my little helpers have brought a bit of christmas fun to over 100 fellow withywindlers in the first 3 days of the event
    Im curious what Caroling fun Phingolphin has in store for us.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

"Shame" that I aint home on christmas to enjoy the lotro party, but I will be sending you guys a thought, hopefully there will be plenty of pics to look at on the edhel annon website and in other places. So a merry christmas to everyone (yes, even you zrinko, im thinking you need it)

Wonderful idea, and I for one, really appreciate what you are trying to do for the LOTRO community on Withywindle.
    This is exactly what we need on this server, more of a friendly attitude, and less of a hostile environment.

Some people don't take into consideration that there are younger people on the server, so it's nice to see that you are setting a good example for them.

It doesn't matter if you are religious or not, if you celebrate it on the 23rd, 24th, 25th or even 6th of January, Christmas is the time to put aside your differences and care for friends and family.

So if time allows, I will try to come and visit. A big thank you to everyone involved, especially Landrovas and Phing.
    [COLOR=#00ff00]The road to success is always under construction.[/COLOR]

12. Dec 19 2011, 06:00 AM

Reason
    Rude

Do not forget, 23 december at Frostbluff withywindle goes to party starting at 18.00GMT and going all the way into the night with awsome prizes like the worn symbol. Since there will be many things to do there provided by the wonderful Yule Festival I am sure we sill not be bored.
    So bring your winter coats on and be ready to give candy to the carolers and lets make some epic snowball fights :P

This is a wonderful initiative from You and Phing, (and all else involved ofc), to bad i will not be able to join in the Edhel Annon Band of troubadours (will be away from Lotro for christmas holiday with my family). But i wish you and all of Withywindle a super party with all the warmth and christmasspirit it will bring.

So a BIG MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL from Ullgar of Edhel Annon

Real life and family is most important Merry Holidays Ullgar

16. Dec 23 2011, 04:41 PM

Congratulations to Phinglophin, Rosline, Witchergeralt and Bres for winning the party prizes. And hope all enjoyed themselves.
    And here are some pics from the epic 24+ man snowball raid
    Last edited by Landrovas; Dec 23 2011 at 04:50 PM.

18. Dec 23 2011, 04:48 PM

Last edited by Landrovas; Dec 23 2011 at 04:54 PM.

Last edited by Landrovas; Dec 23 2011 at 04:57 PM.

Hehe looks fun I wish I'd been there But work gives me no rest, not even in this time of the year :P

A similar thing happened in the moors tonight (with less ppl ofc ), action like I haven't seen in a while :P

All that's left now is for Turbine to give us their present (*cough*awesomebugfix*cough*)

Merry Xmas everyone

I say congratz, it looks amazing! I know a few friends from my server came over for it. Would've come but wasn't in :/

Merry Christmas - Thorebane!
    Ex Gilrain, - World First Watcher V1, - Server First Draigoch, - Server only ToO T2C None Burg stack on level.
    Currently Evernight, Prime, - Shelob Wider, - World/Server First or Second for: Abyss, Anvil, Remmo, AD, FoKD, HoA.
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

LOL

Some people posted that it was more then obvious that someone from ''helpers'' will also get symbol hahahaha. Now it seems phinglophin recived it, how come nobody lvl10-30 didnt recive such a thing? LOL

Let me make new award, ill give 1hand 2nd age champ sword lvl75 to someone

5days later, that someone is ME, wow i am very luck! GZ to me!

Hahahahha

Hahahaha, no wait, hahahaha more.

Can you please explain how come person who donated recived rewards? Since nobody on global isnt so nice to ask, ill ask just to say people your answer, come on dude I was reading all spam you did on global and it was like a movie! XD

Good job, make new one, please.

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Some people posted that it was more then obvious that someone from ''helpers'' will also get symbol hahahaha. Now it seems phinglophin recived it, how come nobody lvl10-30 didnt recive such a thing? LOL

Can you please explain how come person who donated recived rewards? ...
    Because Phing won a competition open to everyone on the server with about 2 dozen witnesses, including several neutral referees on site to receive it. It wasnt a present, he earned it competing against many others. There´s your explanation. HaHa.

(That was too easy to snipe. I demand the same quality of Troll-Fu from you that you show elsewhere.)
    Last edited by Vandervahn; Dec 24 2011 at 08:22 AM.

Witness? Hm, how did that lottery goes? Let me, see they decided the name right? Or what? You didnt had what turbine have for lottery so or was it random pick by landrovas or was he said that it was random (like paper with name in the bag and he pick the name) which then again has no witness right? Or did people send mail and he pick number and mail under that number won? Again, who can know what was really winner?

Wait, some other landrovas or phinglophin friend was witness? Again, how can u be certain it was fair?

Explain it please so that i see is there any qq to be done or not. As far as it seems it was imaginary thing of someone who play RP on non-RP server and it was done lame.

Now, i know you wanted more drama since u absorb lotro life as your own and think you play a part in telenovela, right?

You should rather try few more months of doing stuff before you can give people advices in champion thread while you fail at doing champ job yourself. And leave this thread for topic maker to answer what happend with ''lottery'' instead.....You sound more like party of fail chomps of doh and II.

For all that havent participated and are curious ill explain the procedure of the prize giving lottery:

1. The worn symbol was MY personal property gifted to me by Bestone the kin leader to do whatever i pleased with it so i could have given it to whomever i wanted if i would choose to do so or make a weapon out of it for myself. But i choose to give it in a way that would be fair. The T7 relic was the property of The One Kinship.
    2. The call for the prize lottery was made on forum, on globallff and on local OOC so anyone who wanted to come came (provided they were over lvl 60 or had an known alt over lvl 60).
    3. The participants were split in two equal groups to minimize the chance of an equal roll (one supervised by myself, the other by Redwolfke with all the participants acting as witnesses)
    4. Everybody in each group rolled only once.
    5. The highest two rollers of each group qualified for the final.
    6. The final consisted of three consecutive rolls that had been summed up (to minimize the random factor and assure a closer battle).
    7. At final i did a call for witnesses so who wanted to be there and double check the results was free to do it. I had one witness from my kin (which btw contributed with the bulk of the gifts and management so it is only normal to have a witness from it) and three other neutral witnesses.
    8. The ones with highest two rolls got symbol and relic respectively. Third place got tome of will III. Fourth place got only the additional prized given to all 4 winners (cracked sigils, t4 relics etc).

So you know the great kins of this server contributed with awsome gifts that totaled over 300 that were given by free to whomever was in the helpers or my own path (or the ones who answered the calls to different locations). And yes we gave even very valuable gifts like second agers lvl 60/65, tons of relics etc. And for the record no member of COME nor its leader contributed in any way to the event except the raging on the forum. But nevertheless we did no discrimination and i gave gifts to COME members if i encountered them, even tried to gift their leader something but he refused.

You did not even deserve this explanation, but i did it for anyone who would lay their ear to your rant and belive it, to asure there are less and less people that see you for anything else that you really are.

Merry christmas Zrinko and i hope life gives you back threefold what you give to others and of the same quality. And if your personal issue with myself will go on any further i will consider it harassment since it is staring to affect the satisfaction i receive from this game.

You did not even deserve this explanation, but i did it for anyone who would lay their ear to your rant and belive it, to asure there are less and less people that see you for anything else that you really are.

Merry christmas Zrinko and i hope life gives you back threefold what you give to others and of the same quality. And if your personal issue with myself will go on any further i will consider it harassment since it is staring to affect the satisfaction i receive from this game.

Great post Landrovas.

And Merry Christmas guys!

And if your personal issue with myself will go on any further i will consider it harassment since it is staring to affect the satisfaction i receive from this game.
    If you are not his friend, or in his kinship you are his enemy. He is incapable of showing compassion and respect for others, so either you are a cheater, a noob, a bald dwarf, a bearded lady or whatever he can think of, but you will be targeted out because you are reacting to his posts.

Just ignore him and enjoy your game, nobody is allowed to take away the fun from you.
    [COLOR=#00ff00]The road to success is always under construction.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by lutemaster View Post
    If you are not his friend, or in his kinship you are his enemy. He is incapable of showing compassion and respect for others, so either you are a cheater, a noob, a bald dwarf, a bearded lady or whatever he can think of, but you will be targeted out because you are reacting to his posts.

Just ignore him and enjoy your game, nobody is allowed to take away the fun from you.
    Dont worry i think hes the ones not having fun. No, im sure of it .
    Last edited by Hadoril; Dec 24 2011 at 09:35 PM.