We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bree-Town's Hide and Seek ~ Boxing Day

Amdareth (Amdrien), Hancock and myself (Snakerider) want to thank everyone that participated in Bree-Town's Best Hide & Seek game!

In the 5 Hours that we where around in bree we have given over 60 gold and 8 Cracked Rhi Helvarch Sigils and much more prices away.

With the Grand Final price going to Lidrielle, Our congratulations to you.

We want also say thanks to our musician Bobmule, who got backed up by hancock(when he wasn't hidden) and our sponsors the Outlaw Brotherhood and the Eleventh Legion.

We hope everyone that participated enjoyed it as much as we did to be your host.

With Friendly Greetings
    Amdareth, Hancock and Snakerider

ps. we will be back hosting this fantastic game when we got our price resources back up.

Re: Bree-Town's Hide and Seek ~ Boxing Day

Rawr! Thorebane here ! Thanks it was fun to do !
    Ex Gilrain, - World First Watcher V1, - Server First Draigoch, - Server only ToO T2C None Burg stack on level.
    Currently Evernight, Prime, - Shelob Wider, - World/Server First or Second for: Abyss, Anvil, Remmo, AD, FoKD, HoA.
    Worlds Only Abyss T2 6 Manned - Minstrel.
    +Celestrata - 'Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D'
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

Re: Bree-Town's Hide and Seek ~ Boxing Day

Nice one
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thumbs up Re: Bree-Town's Hide and Seek ~ Boxing Day

It was awesome! My alt Severiniel won 4 times and earned enough for a new house! Thanks guys!! I got to know Bree even more than I wanted to XD