We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Landy's Own new Creep skin thread

Quote Originally Posted by dadiro95 View Post
    I was Luckily the Third to get a skin on Landy, after 2 hours of farming
    ooo. First to get the grizzled warg appearance!!!

Up close

When I first saw you Born I thought you where a Loremaster's pet hehe, until you started chewing on Vinlassis's back. I love the skins, they are wicked......can't wait to see Artic in his flaming red skin pouncing.

I wanna wear my Inn league Beer outfit.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001bf44d/signature.png]Wilranthir[/charsig]
    [B]Freep[/B]-Wilranthir R12, Wilgarr R8 [B]Creep[/B]-Webbenstein R12, Beelzebubb R8

Quote Originally Posted by caddy776 View Post
    When I first saw you Born I thought you where a Loremaster's pet hehe, until you started chewing on Vinlassis's back. I love the skins, they are wicked......can't wait to see Artic in his flaming red skin pouncing.
    Can I request that all the creeps stop and let me get a good look their new skins from all angles before they rip my face off?

Thanks. <3
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

My new Sabo Skin on EU-Vanyar

[COLOR=DarkOrange]

[/COLOR][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a2230000000c4402/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrange]

[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by caddy776 View Post

I wanna wear my Inn league Beer outfit.
    Hehe
    And i agree, Outfits would be awesome in the moors.

EDIT: Nice skin Boney

I'm still trying to figure out why, after about 4 hours farming a night since patch, I still don't have a new skin yet!!

And I know I'm not the only one, and there are others worse than that, but at least they've opened 2 or 3 dud lockboxes so far.... I haven't even seen one!

Gut Out!
    [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00]Creep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=#40e0d0]Gutlard of The White Hand
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00]Freep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Snarehelm of Legionnaires[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

If anyone gets a Sigil and wants a Greater Sigil, I'd be willing to trade.
    Arctic Feathertail
    [Pouncing Pwny]
    R11 Warg

I picked up the Mangey skin if someone wants to be awesome and take screenies for me since my PC sucks
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Cynfive Cynrion[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Cynthri[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]Callun Cynrios[/COLOR]
    Points > Everything
    I am spy

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by mikejeff View Post
    I picked up the Mangey skin if someone wants to be awesome and take screenies for me since my PC sucks
    I will! Just let me know when and where you want to meet.

...come alone

Brug, Maniia, me, Cynnoob, Brutalash :P

Dirtluk~r12 Lukdirt~r9 Silencing~r11 Shilowadan~r10

Quote Originally Posted by shilow7 View Post
    Brug, Maniia, me, Cynnoob, Brutalash :P

Love the skins! except it makes your Butt look too big Brug
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001bf44d/signature.png]Wilranthir[/charsig]
    [B]Freep[/B]-Wilranthir R12, Wilgarr R8 [B]Creep[/B]-Webbenstein R12, Beelzebubb R8

Dirtluk~r12 Lukdirt~r9 Silencing~r11 Shilowadan~r10

Quote Originally Posted by shilow7 View Post
    Leave some for the other kids!

I FINALLY got my first lockbox last night...................

After 4+ hours/day farming on my BA with nothing to show for it but two Keys, I switched to my warg and got a lockbox on my first fricking slug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Puru for helping me trade to Gut, but all I got from it was 100 Roots and 40 Toad Biscuits....but at least I have my first dud, which is more than I had before!

I think there's an issue with the coding that allows wargs higher drop rates or something , or dings against drop rates for having oranges in your inventory as I had 2 Keys on Gut.

So tl;dr version: Hotpockets is my official lockbox farmer!

Gut Out!
    [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00]Creep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=#40e0d0]Gutlard of The White Hand
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00]Freep Main [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]= [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Snarehelm of Legionnaires[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

ah ha! Take THAT warg who ran from me!

No one else with new sigil skins?! I still want to know what that last greater sigil BA skin looks like.... I may have to actually visit other server forums...

Gut out!

Arctic, it brings me great displeasure in saying this...but, I must end our relationship. You are just not the same fluffy white warg I knew and loved. You are now....very bloody looking. I'm not hugging that. *shun*
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Quote Originally Posted by Reichpapers View Post
    Arctic, it brings me great displeasure in saying this...but, I must end our relationship. You are just not the same fluffy white warg I knew and loved. You are now....very bloody looking. I'm not hugging that. *shun*
    Well now I'm sad. May have to go back to my adorable, huggable skin.

On another note, finally traded off my greater sigil.

Arctic Feathertail
    [Pouncing Pwny]
    R11 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Arvaen View Post
    Well now I'm sad. May have to go back to my adorable, huggable skin.

On another note, finally traded off my greater sigil.

I'm actually pretty psyched about all the new skins. It finally mixes thing up appearance wise in the moors. It's been along time in need.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

I was Gifted a Sigil of Battle and now theres a New Tyrant in town!!

Urukhai Seargant

FEAR ME!

You're reached your sigil limit and must now give the next one to me as I'm 0 for 5 now...

Gut Out!

Where's all the spiders? Lets see some legs!!
    Venomous
    "Um...I wasn't alone! There were at least 47 wargs there with me. And they all had guns. That shot kittens. On fire..." ~MamaCass

It's probably less time consuming to get a box for custom skin than to come up with 7500 commie pts for the old ones. :/
    Any time you think you have influence, try ordering around someone else's dog

Woah woah woah woah ### IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!!! Is nobody else freakin out about this?! Maybe it's cause I've been away for a little but those skins look scary as fffrruck, no joke at first glance I'm gonna hesitate to attack these ppl now.I demand a nerf!! Those orcs can jump in lava and not die, my creeps get tossed in it and die on touch.

For real though those Warg skins are tough as hell grats to everyone

P.s I know this has nothing to do with anything but the spell check from this iPad is annoying as hell, gotta go back and rewrite so much stuff like for example changing "nerd" to "nerf"
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Cool

wanting to trade sigil of battle for greater sigil if anyone is interested.
    Burglartarget rank 15 wl, Brugael rank 14 spider, rank 11 warg, rank 10 ba, rank 10 mini, rank 8 defiler, rank 8 reaver, rank 8 runekeeper, rank 7 hunter, rank 7 burg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2