We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pleasant Surprize.

Got my first steel-bound lootbox today. I opened it up and was immediately knocked into shock. My reward was one 184k rune and one Worn Symbol of the Elder King. Way to go Turbine for upgrading these boxes.
    Joroc - 85 Man Champion, Mordrom - 85 Dwarf Guardian, Jorock - 85 Elf Rune-Keeper, Threydin- 76 Man Minstrel, Silondor- 75 Elf Hunter, Jarand - 75 Man Captain.

Re: Pleasant Surprize.

gratz, i found a sigil on my creep, a day before, thanks to turbine for fixing the lootbox
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000021675c/signature.png]Shukrakh[/charsig]

Thanks for posting. I was wondering if the rumors were true about those boxes.

Wow thats awesome so do you need someone to craft you a first ager....

Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post
    Wow thats awesome so do you need someone to craft you a first ager....
    lol Even if he wasn't a weaponsmith we would have someone in kin do it for him before some pug we don't even know. We all know how those situations can turn out. He did make himself a bad ### sword that night though.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000209500/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Ok, wow I was trying to be nice and offer a service. Thought it would be something cool to do if the guy needed a weaponsmith.

Thanks for the offer. Glad to see people are willing to help. But yeah, I am a weaponsmith, so I was able to make it myself. Probably one of the few Champs that would craft a 1-handed first age but it fits my play style.
    Joroc - 85 Man Champion, Mordrom - 85 Dwarf Guardian, Jorock - 85 Elf Rune-Keeper, Threydin- 76 Man Minstrel, Silondor- 75 Elf Hunter, Jarand - 75 Man Captain.

Thats awesome. I can only hope I get one of the Elder King drops from a lootbox. Hope you enjoy your wep and your adventures through Middle Earth... and please dont kill my warg.. youll make me cry

I have seen this happen a second time on a different server. Both champs....hmmmmmmm. And here I thought only Joroc could pull something like this off.
    Where did all the common sense go?

Been averaging 1000 slug meats per day the past 3 or 4 days with no luck... I'd honestly rather play in traffic then continue this grind... in a pvp zone of all places. Hopefully today is the day.

Oh and I've already had two boxes drop but one contained 20 slug meat and 10 Isen Ore (cruel joke seeing as I farmed slugs to get it) and I gave the other to a friend for letting me use his key on box #1. Don't remember what he got but it definitely wasn't a Sigil. Seems like the drop rate gets worse day by day =(
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by kevxr2002 View Post
    lol Even if he wasn't a weaponsmith we would have someone in kin do it for him before some pug we don't even know. We all know how those situations can turn out. He did make himself a bad ### sword that night though.
    Some pug lol you must be new or a newb not to know Kickman.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

+5 Rep to you legend

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    Some pug lol you must be new or a newb not to know Kickman.
    Never said I didn't know him. Maybe you're too new or newb to know what pugs are or maybe our definitions differ? Either way I could really careless.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000209500/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Rhedry View Post
    Been averaging 1000 slug meats per day the past 3 or 4 days with no luck... I'd honestly rather play in traffic then continue this grind... in a pvp zone of all places. Hopefully today is the day.

Oh and I've already had two boxes drop but one contained 20 slug meat and 10 Isen Ore (cruel joke seeing as I farmed slugs to get it) and I gave the other to a friend for letting me use his key on box #1. Don't remember what he got but it definitely wasn't a Sigil. Seems like the drop rate gets worse day by day =(
    Keep at it, you will get one eventually. I have had more success in seemingly useless areas, such as farming the Eagles in the Valley, or soloing the Aurochs on Buffalo Beach. My first two boxes had the items I was farming (Derp) and my third dropped off an NPC outside Ost Ringdyr. There is no rhyme or reason....
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

Never said I didn't know him. Maybe you're too new or newb to know what pugs are or maybe our definitions differ? Either way I could really careless.
    Dude, if you don't know who Elmo is then I think you might be the nub.

Quote Originally Posted by Murtanion View Post
    Keep at it, you will get one eventually. I have had more success in seemingly useless areas, such as farming the Eagles in the Valley, or soloing the Aurochs on Buffalo Beach. My first two boxes had the items I was farming (Derp) and my third dropped off an NPC outside Ost Ringdyr. There is no rhyme or reason....
    I've had a hard time mustering up the desire to even play this game lately, let alone grinding NPCs. If it wasn't for the 'moors I would've uninstalled the game by now but as i'm sure you know, it's like the movie Groundhogs Day out there so it gets pretty boring, at least for me.

But thanks for the encouraging words I've hit the Eagles and did a bit of Auroch farming out by Plains OP... heck, I don't think there's a group of NPCs out there that I haven't farmed for at least an hour or more so I think i'm just gonna let it happen randomly instead of devoting anymore time to it. And to be honest, i'm not really a huge fan of the Warg skins anyway.

As screwed up as the 'moors is (and has pretty much always been) I would be siked to see a new map before any of the balancing issues are addressed.. other then the Warg/Weaver updates which are basically already finished. Honestly, I would have gladly continued to play my Warg the way it is and trade for a new zone instead.
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

you pugging a 12 man to make a weapon , WOW awesome.................

I've yet to have a Box Drop.. I did get a key a few nights ago.. 1rst time for that...
    Still would love to see a box drop..
    “Denn die Todten reiten Schnell. (For the dead travel fast)” Bram Stoker, Dracula

Quote Originally Posted by Draculetta View Post
    I've yet to have a Box Drop.. I did get a key a few nights ago.. 1st time for that. Still would love to see a box drop

Do they drop from any mob out in PvE -land?

Quote Originally Posted by Murtanion View Post
    Just saw your new signature. Are you transferring Hurth as well?

F: Esegar (Arkenstone, formerly Meneldor)
    C: Tocu, Seroxat, Tylerdurdenn (Arkenstone) Alberigo, Flamenguista, Parasect (Crickhollow)

Just to clarify so everyone is on the same page... a PUG is a small dog that usually has breathing problems. The most famous PUG is Frank from the Men in Black films. You may remember him as the talking dog.

Dude, if you don't know who Elmo is then I think you might be the nub.

You people and your assumptions again. Maybe I should clarify I know who they are, but I don't know anything good about them. At least that's from my personal experience. Maybe our experiences differ so be it. Does that help your fragile mind that almost exploded there?

Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDofALL View Post
    you pugging a 12 man to make a weapon , WOW awesome.................
    Just remembered why I ignore most of your post. I always forget English is your 2nd language.

Oh so you're just butt-hurt.. makes perfect sense now.

Last edited by Rhedry; Feb 29 2012 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Esegar View Post
    Just saw your new signature. Are you transferring Hurth as well?
    Well that was the plan, but turbine seems to be taking forever. The U6 Warden changes got me really excited, and quite frankly Meneldor is trash for PvMP compared to Riddermark. I mostly creep right now but once my Transfer actually goes through I plan on gearing and experiment to try and push the boundaries again.
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

In our kin, one person got a loot box with a GSoE and a relic removal scroll. Someone else got a Symbol of the Elder King.

Plus there have been a lot of decent jewellery items out of them. Not bad.

Oh so you're just butt-hurt.. makes perfect sense now.

Classic and oh so true

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast