We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New names, old players

Can some of you folks that still play list some of your older well known characters? I've been getting nostalgic of late, but don't seem to recognize many new names. There's been so much fluctuation since SOA, it's been hard to keep track.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Re: New names, old players

I still play...sometimes

Jaiyne

I don't recognize more than ~60% of the people in the Moors now when I do go out there on freepside and more like ~90% on creepside. They probably think I am a transfer even though I only stopped PvPing daily in January. There is a champion who I have never heard of/seen in the Moors who is rank 9...although I am told he farmed himself to rank, lawl
    [Retired 2012] ** R13 Minstrel ** Guardians of the Dagorlad ** Jaiyne <3

I remember Nibbleu always pesking me while I was farming Chieftain Seals at SOP (before they fixed it).
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Sophria and Scream's are still there, they just don't come out very much anymore.
    Sultria 100 Mini ~ Saurnia 100 Burg ~ Surynia 100 Rune ~ Syretia 100 Cap ~ Sophria 97 Hunt ~ Soulnia 89 Lore
    Sunalia 87 Mini ~ Staryia 85 Ward ~ Stralia 67 Champ ~ Scarnia 57 Beorn ~ Strikia 18 Rune ~ Seltria 15 Guard

I'm still out there but on Eirred a lot more often than Eireath these days. (Though... I miss my warden!)
    [CENTER][FONT=georgia][SIZE=3][CENTER][B][COLOR=#ff0000]~BigDipper: Stalker~[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#800080](Mount Doom)[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#ff8c00]~Effluvium: Blackarrow~ [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=Cyan]*Eirred: Champion*
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Yellow]Eyr [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]Eireath [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]Eirlin[/COLOR][/FONT][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Reichpapers View Post
    I remember Nibbleu always pesking me while I was farming Chieftain Seals at SOP (before they fixed it).
    Yeah Nibbleu did not like you one bit

Jaiyne thinks you're OK though

Hello, my name is Sars, The Creeples Champion, you won't forget me because you are a Sarsamaniac!

Travelling and Skyrim have severely curtailed my Moors time but I shall rectify that soon, I miss my wargs.

[CENTER][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=3][B]~ Sars... The Creeples Champion! ~
    Pouncing Pwny[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleghost View Post
    Hello, my name is Sars, The Creeples Champion, you won't forget me because you are a Sarsamaniac!

Travelling and Skyrim have severely curtailed my Moors time but I shall rectify that soon, I miss my wargs.

Sarasamaniac?

Easily entertained? NEVAR.
    Maniia / r11 Warg / Landroval

Aedon/Pouncival still around
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

10. Feb 24 2012, 04:04 AM

Medix is my oldest PvMP character, was active between Dec09' and Apr 10'. I didnt even have a freep at 65 til Apr 11' about a year break. Back then it was much harder to rank.

I remember Tristar was my biggest enemy back then, I used to be healing the raid and he'd stun and drop me, sometimes leading to wipe, SSD and DnD used run creepraids nightly back in.....

I was a nub back then basically healed and spammed fear, I basically copied another defiler named Medicc, haven't seen him around since I've returned to the game......
    Last edited by Thanatosdragonn; Feb 24 2012 at 04:22 AM.

Elandu of Landroval reporting in. Although I do not play on this server any more, just like to see if anyone would recognise me (last played 2007- I was 15 years then! A lot of PvMP back then, a few raids attended). On my maxed out friends list only one player has reached level 75 - Bootz; if you're reading this would be nice to let me know who you are- because I don't remember! (Old kinny maybe)?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001a9789/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Angel/Kara/Psycho/Willyam

I wish I could say TOR has stolen me, but no. It's these **** classes.
    Karathyn Thrace
    Psycho Mania
    Omnia illa et ante fiebant, omnia illa et ante fient
    Ita dicimus omnes

Quote Originally Posted by Anarionadama View Post
    Angel/Kara/Psycho/Willyam

I wish I could say TOR has stolen me, but no. It's these **** classes.
    Clearly you have your priorities mixed up...
    Arctic Feathertail
    [Pouncing Pwny]
    R11 Warg

Lol I haven't changed characters since I started playing. But once I ranked my warg for about a month and took a month break my warden was almost forgotten Hurka durka
    Last edited by mikejeff; Feb 26 2012 at 02:50 PM.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Cynfive Cynrion[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Cynthri[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]Callun Cynrios[/COLOR]
    Points > Everything
    I am spy

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Still here guys Iv'e been meaning to start a thread with screenshots.
    -BornToOwn

Quote Originally Posted by Syko2517 View Post
    Elandu of Landroval reporting in. Although I do not play on this server any more, just like to see if anyone would recognise me (last played 2007- I was 15 years then! A lot of PvMP back then, a few raids attended). On my maxed out friends list only one player has reached level 75 - Bootz; if you're reading this would be nice to let me know who you are- because I don't remember! (Old kinny maybe)?
    I'll post this on my kinship forums and tell him you say hi!

Although Bootz(sacks) hates me cuz I PvP too much.

anywho

I'm Fellrotten and I'm an pvpalcoholic.

is this the right forums?
    Landroval!
    Fellrotten - Rank 12 Battlemaster LM - Zero Stars. Survivor of the Barrow-Downs. Ivar's Champion. Embarassing Completionist
    Soccercake - 93 Dude Minstrel
    Mulieribus - 93 Dorf Champion
    Rahey - 93 Hobbit-Hunter
    Anniemal - 92 Elf RK
    Pueblo - 77 Cappy!

Quote Originally Posted by Syko2517 View Post
    Name looks vaguely familiar, but I can't recall anything. I don't think you were in Hobbitual so it was probably just from the old days when I was out in the moors.
    Bootz Axe, Dwarf Minstrel, Hobbitual, Landroval
    When you eliminate the quality control, you also eliminate the quality. --John McIntyre

Quote Originally Posted by InternetStupid View Post
    Name looks vaguely familiar, but I can't recall anything. I don't think you were in Hobbitual so it was probably just from the old days when I was out in the moors.
    Haha, I didn't expect anything after 5 years absence. I know I only played for a few months though before I got bored of the content. I think I was mostly dominant in the PvMP scene but back then; action was pretty dull. Hobbitual does ring a slight bell though. Too bad all my screenshots were deleted in various sessions of reformatting - all the ones I can find are without the UI up, thus does not help; I'll see if I can dig some up in the old harddrives.
    Last edited by Syko2517; Feb 24 2012 at 08:18 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001a9789/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

As I can see from some of the posts here, I'm not the only one dealing with memory issues... phew! I feel so much better now
    Nandir - Caradhraz - Alundil - and others
    Burzumgoth - Nardur - Zhugash - and others

I started Chopsticks back in early moria. My oldest pvp character...
    Some of you may remember Lengalenas, friend of wargs....my LM.
    Last edited by xkatox; Feb 24 2012 at 09:22 PM.
    Lenglamas

Quote Originally Posted by xkatox View Post
    Some of you may remember Lengalenas, friend of wargs....my LM.

Yes, he's always been my favorite LM, dump the smelly guard and bring him back!

kthx
    Landroval: Daizee (retired) playful warg of the 'moors / Tilla the Lore master / Daiska the Guardian
    Anor: Bresa the Champion

Starkraft, ninja rez extraordinaire, was my first, I remember starting him like it was yesterday. I immediately jumped into Grasswalkers raid, and thats who/what got me hooked. I always start with healing classes in games, learn everything from the back. When I hit rank 5 or 6 and felt i knew enough about the game, I made the Starshaft, ranked him up with Grizlark and Karkel and joined the white hand and ranked up to 8.5 and thats where he stands today. I made Anaden rage with my corpse jumping, he made me rage with his lightning, thus the birth of my rk, Heatkeeper. Anaden and I are now great friends lol.

I stopped at rank 8 with Starshaft because some reaver named Dineanddash thought he was hot stuff, so i had to show him up SSD was born, so now you all know who to blame. DNDSSDBVBBQPIT4LIFE

But yeah Grasswalker, Blkone, Karkel, Grizlark, and Cheiff (ill spell it wrong forever, even if that may be right), those are the oldest creeps I can remember.

Jimmycake is the only freep i can remember being there in my beginning days for sure, lee would be the next freep i recall.

Just thought i would share who i remember from my beginnings
    |

SSD

|

Quote Originally Posted by Starkraft View Post
    Starkraft, ninja rez extraordinaire, was my first, I remember starting him like it was yesterday. I immediately jumped into Grasswalkers raid, and thats who/what got me hooked. I always start with healing classes in games, learn everything from the back. When I hit rank 5 or 6 and felt i knew enough about the game, I made the Starshaft, ranked him up with Grizlark and Karkel and joined the white hand and ranked up to 8.5 and thats where he stands today. I made Anaden rage with my corpse jumping, he made me rage with his lightning, thus the birth of my rk, Heatkeeper. Anaden and I are now great friends lol.

I stopped at rank 8 with Starshaft because some reaver named Dineanddash thought he was hot stuff, so i had to show him up SSD was born, so now you all know who to blame. DNDSSDBVBBQPIT4LIFE

But yeah Grasswalker, Blkone, Karkel, Grizlark, and Cheiff (ill spell it wrong forever, even if that may be right), those are the oldest creeps I can remember.

Jimmycake is the only freep i can remember being there in my beginning days for sure, lee would be the next freep i recall.

Just thought i would share who i remember from my beginnings
    We had great time in the old Pirate Lords lol
    EDIT: Hey do you know if Blkone sitll plays?

Quote Originally Posted by Starkraft View Post

...and to this day, he is still trying.

I started PvMPing on my minstrel, Baslion (when I started LOTRO, at Moria's launch).

My first (and main) creep has always been Dineanddash, but I have also played as Diyne (Defiler), Deande (BA), and Jairic (burglar).
    Baslion
    Dineanddash

I totally didn't understand the rules of this thread btw ...

My first freep and main before Jaiyne was my guardian, Gillianrial. I don't play her anymore, but I got her to R6 back in SoA by shield-walling Ophelia My first raid was led by Nandir, and the second, by Leekae!

Then I made my spider (who is on another server now) and her better known sister, Nibbleu. I learned to play my warg from Speedie (<33) and Warginator (<33) - both of whom I always miss when I log that little dog on. I was a full time creep for a long time before I came back to freep on Jaiyne seriously

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast