We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

AvaiL - Kin for sale?

AvaiL is a rank 10 kinship, with a Kinhouse in Breelands. Formerly very active, friendly and social, it imploded some while back and now has only 3 active members - so we aren't exctly a hardcore raiding Kin!. I became leader by default, but do not have the time to devote to resurrecting a once-great Kinship.
    So AvaiL is looking for a new leader, someone who can bring it back to life. I would prefer to hand it over to someone who is willing to carry on AvaiL's policy of helping anyone and everyone, friend or stranger, whenever and wherever possible, simply for the joy of it. However, failing this an evil overlord with dark intentions and 100g would be acceptable .

Offers via in-game mail to Galapin. Offer me gold, or the promise of new purpose and life, or both. It would break my heart to use the Disband button.

Re: AvaiL - Kin for sale?

If there are only 3 active members, wont it disband within a certain amount of days anyway? Not sure how that works but have tried to set up a kin a few times and it has failed due to not getting enough members in the specified time.

I would like to offer to take this on though if theres no day limit. I would bring this kin back to life, and have plenty of incentive ideas to interest people.

There are plenty of inactive members, enough to keep it alive for a while, but most haven't been online for months.
    If you are interested send me an ingame mail. happy to transfer leadership to someone who can rez.

Gala

Well, that was quick. AvaiL has a new leader, I wish him luck, and anyone who joins.

Gala.

uh i would but a highest lvl 30 person of alts is pretty bad for a kin

uh so nah i'm good