We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

cant acces withlywindle

Mae govannen!
    I have a trouble. I can't acces my user. When I log on It says: Attempting to find logon server. Attempt 20 out of 20.
    Then it goes black and says: Client timed out the connection.
    I have no idea what to do... This is on my Withywindle server it works on other servers but no Withy.... Even though the signal is UP. Please help!

Re: cant acces withlywindle

Are you trying to use old Codemasters software to access the system? If so, that is the problem as Codemasters is no longer affiliated with LOTRO. Since the Codemasters login server is no longer operational, that is the message you would get using the old programs.

I see you have a North American Turbine forum ID so you have an account here but if you recently reloaded your software onto your PC using old disks then you may just need to uninstall, download the current version from Turbines web site, and install that.

Re: cant acces withlywindle

Quote Originally Posted by Jadowyn View Post
    Are you trying to use old Codemasters software to access the system? If so, that is the problem as Codemasters is no longer affiliated with LOTRO. Since the Codemasters login server is no longer operational, that is the message you would get using the old programs.

I see you have a North American Turbine forum ID so you have an account here but if you recently reloaded your software onto your PC using old disks then you may just need to uninstall, download the current version from Turbines web site, and install that.

I coulden't chose anything else here. I live in Europe (norway). So does that mean that I have to unistall it and download it again then?

is this every time you start your computer?

have the same after updates, had to coppy my files from computer to laptop(again)(i play on laptop since few months, before that on pc). maybe the re-download is the best u can do.

when at bad weather the thunder cough us i had to do something in the CMD but don't remember what. =$.