We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Terrible Visage

Terrible Visage

How much additional threat does Terrible Visage add? I searched the forums but couldn't find anything. Thanks!

Re: Terrible Visage

Quote Originally Posted by schizoid19 View Post
    How much additional threat does Terrible Visage add? I searched the forums but couldn't find anything. Thanks!
    Threat is intentionally vague in Lotro. They dont want to give out hard numbers.

What I can tell you is if you want to Tank raids with First Age equipped Champs, RKs and QK Burgs then you should have this slotted.

Right now it appears to be somewhere between "a whole lot" and "an insane amount". It will probably be reduced to about 5%-10% to fit closer to the bonuses it gives to DoTs in Recklessness and Assailment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nydorewyth View Post
    Right now it appears to be somewhere between "a whole lot" and "an insane amount".
    I agree with your analysis. It makes holding aggro noticeably easier and will be traiting it.

Last time i checked Terrible visage does not enhance dots in recklessnes or Assailment.Am i missing something ?
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~ [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=purple]MeL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Circle of Trust[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#666699][COLOR=purple]Melowar [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=darkgreen]MeL thyPointedEarHunter [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=red]Crymeareaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?399046-Join-Warden-Squad-of-Snowbourn-%21&p=5428178#post5428178"][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Join Warden Squad Today![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]_______[/COLOR][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][B][I]Snowbourn[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]__[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]___[/COLOR]__[/COLOR][URL="http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381206"][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]PvMP Video/Movie Gallery[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by MeLoWaR View Post
    Last time i checked Terrible visage does not enhance dots in recklessnes or Assailment.Am i missing something ?
    The tool tip says something about 5% increase with DoTs, I'm not sure if it was a duration increase or damage though.

I ran some tests yesterday with and without TV traited. For both tests I turned off auto attacks and we waited for the full ToT to complete before anybody else attacked.

PB with TV = 17,000
    without = 7,000

EoB with TV = 70,000+ (someone said 85k)
    without = 15,000

Those are rough numbers, but should be very close to the mark.

I'm betting it's the tic portion that is broken with TV. Or maybe it's intended??

Quote Originally Posted by horus418 View Post
    I'm betting it's the tic portion that is broken with TV. Or maybe it's intended??
    Both kinda. The tooltip says some threat skills affected but from Orion's blog:
    Increases efficacy of Threat over Time effects when in Determination Stance

So tots are working but not dots ; i did bug it early after launch , better bug it again.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~ [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=purple]MeL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Circle of Trust[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#666699][COLOR=purple]Melowar [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=darkgreen]MeL thyPointedEarHunter [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=red]Crymeareaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?399046-Join-Warden-Squad-of-Snowbourn-%21&p=5428178#post5428178"][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Join Warden Squad Today![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]_______[/COLOR][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][B][I]Snowbourn[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]__[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]___[/COLOR]__[/COLOR][URL="http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381206"][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]PvMP Video/Movie Gallery[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][/CENTER]

The tooltips used to say +0.05% additional threat, which I assume was supposed to be +5%. This was removed from the tooltips when 6.0.1 was released.