We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Assailment and FM's

When in assailment red and yellow are not available as ranged fellowship maneuvers, you need to run into melee to use them. This should get fixed.

Re: Assailment and FM's

/signed

It is really annoying to run into melee range when your are trying to do ranged DPS. It takes ~2 secs to run in, and ~2 secs to run out: 4 secs off of your total DPS.

Is there any plugin that can tell you how far you are from the selected target? Maybe if there was a way to make sure we're 6m away in Assailment, we only have to take a step in for melee and step back out.

Mostly kidding, but there are certainly cases where knowing how far away a target is could be useful info without having to guess based on skills activating/deactivating in particular ranges.

Ooh i've been waiting and waiting for someone to finally comment on this. As one of only two classes with a melee and ranged legendary... we should have had ranged conjunctions to begin with.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000000866/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Couldn't agree more! I've posted about this in the past.

Maybe we should /bug it?
    Ginwar - Warden | Ginrunk - Rune Keeper | Ginras - Hunter
    Officer of [URL="http://thorinsshield.gamerdna.com/"]Thorin's Shield[/URL], Snowbourn, UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphane View Post
    Couldn't agree more! I've posted about this in the past.

Maybe we should /bug it?

Go for it. I don't think it will do that much good. Many many many Wardens have submitted bug reports on both Bullroarer and live, which is unfortunately not reflect in the current state of Wardens on live.

Turbine knows about many bugs, but it would appear they want to push content out faster and not have wholesome non-buggy mechanics.
    Hurth, Warden
    Barst, Guardian
    Xiox, Reaver

It's only been since November 2010 since Loremasters could contribute to FMs from range. Jeesh guys, give Turbine a break. They have to find a way to monetize it first.

/sarcasm

How we can't contribute from range boggles the mind.