We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Once again I come to my sister and brother wardens for asisstance

Alrite..let me say up front Thanks to all that reply! Was just gettin the hang of things before U6. Now ayiiee CaptKirk!!!
    Was doin skirmishes with a real low lvl healer tryin to learn to tank...But truthfully as a warden from lvls 30 on one can pretty much run solo to do most quests..So this is what I need help with..PLEASE!! when I am doin gambits, which ones build/add to others..cause the descriptions just dont give enuff info to help with that. I understand if I do the same one in succession the effects will stack(time wise) but which ones used in succession add to the effects of the gambit.Yes I know I ask some real nube questions at times but uralls help has always been great..and thanks for puttin up with my silliness.

Re: Once again I come to my sister and brother wardens for asisstance

What stance are you running in? What level are you? What content are you doing?

I'll assume you're a L30, running solo T1 skirmishes with a non-Herbalist soldier.

In Reck stance, you want to stack 123 before 1231 (assuming you have 1231) for bleeds, and eventually 12312 when you get it. You also want to mix in in plenty of 13 for the lifetap, but thats not a progressively-stacking skill.

In Det stance, you want to stack 21 before 212 for HOTs, 23 before 232 for Armor/Crit buffs, and 32 before 323 for Evade buffs.

Those are really the only "stacking progressions" you need to worry about for a while
    Droid's Combo-button Mastery for Wardens (AHK script): [url]http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?440148-Droid-s-Combo-button-Mastery[/url]