Quote Originally Posted by silverkelt View Post
While soloing, there was nothing wrong with the warden , even up to the end game, frankly Wardens were the best solo players in the game, maybe taken over slightly with new mini, champ changes, the recent uptick of warden self heals, AGAIN make them the best solo artist in the game. But who cares.

Looking at your gear, its clear youve run at least 1 GS, but you do not even have the gs purple armour.

Have you even tanked a instance? I mean tanked them with OTHER similar leveled peeps, not gone through a run with a bunch of 75s working on deeds or getting 25 tokens to change into a might scroll or something.

I wish you had tanked one pre u6, so you could feel the pain of a post roi medium armour wearing tank. If you do so now, you at least have the uptick in healing and battle prep, that you wouldnt have had before.

Since I never will MT a t2 raid, I do enjoy going in as the offtank/kiter. At least with the newest updates, its getting easier to do that.

I dont think they were trying to slam you, but your trying to argue with people who have played wardens for years, who have worked very hard to get thier wardens to a point they could be accepted as MTs in raiding situations and at the start of ROI, becuase of uncapped stats, finesse, medium armour mitagations, self heals non scaling, they were regulated as nothing besides off tanks, well some did acomplish it otherwise, I didnt, but it takes lots of support to it then. Its better now, but its still bugged and they are getting tired of "next" date status. As in, well next big patch they will fix this or that ect.

Roi really threw the game into major flux, its still taking time for all classes to settle into what they are supposed to be working.
Thank you for taking the time to explain this to those that don't fully understand our (Wardens) issues.