We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Armor question

Armor question

So, I've reached the point in my crafting skill that I can now craft the purple Rider's armor but haven't reached Master Westfold yet. Is it worth it craft the lower set or should I just wait until I've grinded out to Master and shoot for the critted Rider's armor?

I'm a casual player, usually 6-12 hours a week and just started tanking some instances for my kin. It's time for this soloer to gear up...lol!

Thanks for any advice!

Re: Armor question

If you can make it and its better then what you have you might as well especially if they don't require guild reputation tokens.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000e3830/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[url]http://schrodwarden.blogspot.ca/[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcrown View Post
    So, I've reached the point in my crafting skill that I can now craft the purple Rider's armor but haven't reached Master Westfold yet. Is it worth it craft the lower set or should I just wait until I've grinded out to Master and shoot for the critted Rider's armor?

I'm a casual player, usually 6-12 hours a week and just started tanking some instances for my kin. It's time for this soloer to gear up...lol!

Thanks for any advice!
    If you can afford it, make one of everything. Put it in the AH for the price of your cost to make and 10 times cost, including listing fee. If you get all the items back, you know it might not sell. Make sure the second time to try listing it on a Friday evening, so you have almost all Saturday and Sunday. If you sell one item, make another to replace it. If it sells at premium, make another and remember how much you charged. If you sell the full set at premium, send me some of the profits, as I have now become your business manager.

Riders recipes dont require Rhi Helvarch sigils, do they? I cant remember and cant be bothered to go look it up before I post a reply here

If it requires RHS, then no, wait till you can crit it (or better yet, Guild Recipe it). If it only requires standard components (ie leather and vendor stuff), then sure go for it...if its an improvement over your current gear and all it'll cost you is some leather, why wait?
    Droid's Combo-button Mastery for Wardens (AHK script): [url]http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?440148-Droid-s-Combo-button-Mastery[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by droid View Post
    Riders recipes dont require Rhi Helvarch sigils, do they? I cant remember and cant be bothered to go look it up before I post a reply here

If it requires RHS, then no, wait till you can crit it (or better yet, Guild Recipe it). If it only requires standard components (ie leather and vendor stuff), then sure go for it...if its an improvement over your current gear and all it'll cost you is some leather, why wait?
    They do require RHS...I made the shoulders because it was a big improvement but I think I'll just wait on the others...right now we are only running Moria stuff so I'm over geared for that. I'll wait until I level up to master before make the rest of the set. I should hit that before the rest of my kinmates are ready for the higher level runs/raids.

Oh and Darlgon...the gold's in the mail.

Yeah the cost of materials to level to Westfold Master is less than probably even one RHS. Doesnt make sense to waste the RHS on something you're going to pretty much immediately replace.
    Droid's Combo-button Mastery for Wardens (AHK script): [url]http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?440148-Droid-s-Combo-button-Mastery[/url]