We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Shield Mastery Line in Recklessness Underwhelming

The shields up and shield mastery in recklessness stance has low reflect damage component for short duration and the proc effect while seems nice has a very low chance and the effect is still not that noticable.

Even if you use shields up and mastery together the reflect damage is below 50 ( should be 100 for 30 secs or 75 for 1 min imo)
    The proc effect is %15 snare and attack duration debuff which has only %2 chance.

Bump this for %10 chance to apply for %25 snare and %30 attack duration for 30 secs or %10 chance to apply for %20 snare and %20 attack duration for 1 min if shields up and mastery are applied together reaching maximum effect.

You might say the current values are ok but just compare the effectiveness of just one shield mastery in determination stance with recklessness stance and you ll see what i mean.In a dps stance these values are just not acceptable.

Orion shall we get an enhancement for this please ?

P.S : Pls don't just jump here zomg fix agro ; mitigation tanking etc first in the place.Ofc those comes first but along the lines there are other stuff we're missing too and not all player's gameplay is restricted to one field ; hence we shall respect each other.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~ [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=purple]MeL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Circle of Trust[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#666699][COLOR=purple]Melowar [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=darkgreen]MeL thyPointedEarHunter [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=red]Crymeareaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?399046-Join-Warden-Squad-of-Snowbourn-%21&p=5428178#post5428178"][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Join Warden Squad Today![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]_______[/COLOR][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][B][I]Snowbourn[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]__[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]___[/COLOR]__[/COLOR][URL="http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381206"][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]PvMP Video/Movie Gallery[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][/CENTER]

Re: Shield Mastery Line in Recklessness Underwhelming

I agree that our damage reflects are weak, but considering they stack to the point where you can reflect nearly 200 damage on any hit, they are the most powerful in the game. You also don't need to use Shield Up and then Shield mastery to get the effect, just put Shield Mastery in BM and fire it off twice, you get the maximum damage reflect as well as the SM buff from determination... pretty sure that might be a bug though.

I can kill BA's in purely ranged fights, and I think a lot of the damage I do is because I can always easily keep up a 76 damage reflect effect in Assailment... would be able to double that if WoS was loading in BM correctly.