We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

ROF t2, stun help

Guys I had some serious problems running rof on the first two pulls and the boss. as title says stuns are the real kill-me-istant.

At pulls I also used Shield tactics for stun immunity but the result was: immune for 10 secs, get aggro, 3 secs after stun, mob running on healer, 15 sec of my stun no recovery in time, all party dead.
    At the boss was something moire painful, obviulsy I can't predic when stun will happen, and the result was: stun, 4k x3 raw damage in 2 secs, une crit of 6k, I'm dead and all without being out the stun. It was a bit umiliating.

Do you found the same problems? Is only my feeling or we need a pocket LM to run those pull without problems?
    And if we can't have always a poket LM we can't run effectively(without wiping the party) this istance?

Re: ROF t2, stun help

Quote Originally Posted by baranhir View Post
    stun, 4k x3 raw damage in 2 secs, une crit of 6k, I'm dead and all without being out the stun.
    When the first boss stuns you, he also starts a ~1 sec induction which results in that giant triple stab. Someone should interrupt that.

It's pretty consistent, you get stunned and the boss raises his weapon in the air and has a big glowy circle. Just keep someone nearby with a short cooldown interrupt, since you will pretty much always be stunned when the induction starts.

I usually have another heavy running with me and have them run in first. Healers and squishies stay around me all the time, and the heavy is a little bit away from me. That way if they stunned the heavy, I can get aggro and protect the squishies. If the squishies and I get stunned, they won't attack the stunned, they'll go and attack the heavy (who is not stunned and away from the group a bit). Either way, squishies don't get killed.
    [URL]http://lotroaltfinder.net/Firefoot/Izwut[/URL]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000252a6a/01003/signature.png]Izwut[/charsig]

This is a issue for all tanks not just wardens. Yes guards can use a skill to get out of stun but only really once due to its cd. If you choose to run the instance without a lm at least make sure u have a cappy or better a champ to aggro or stun the mobs while your down. As long as you had aggro of all the mobs or boss before the stun you should not feel down. Its all about teamwork. You get stunned, you inform your party, they react to it by champ stunning everything, burg cj boss etc. If your not experience with grouping ask whoever is leading to explain a tactic for when you get stun. You only need to worry about stuns on the trash to the 1st boss and the boss itself. Lastly with the boss ensure the corruption is removed from the boss else every attack he does will be increased by 10% for every corruption he has.
    Last edited by Protoss360; Mar 23 2012 at 10:48 PM.

Exactly it sould be interuppted.
    Ussually me and a burg in my kin do this all the time, his addle is a ranged interrupt, and since he has the LI for it after ussing it the next induction will take +63% longer, wich is a lot of time from what iv'e seen, so ussing my clobber combined with addle is epic

MT
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000241100/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]