Why is the fist icon (trait line) used to represent ranged combat and decreased threat? This is petty I know, but the symbol of the fist has always been associated with threat generation/aggro and now it's being used for the opposite. Makes no sense. I love the fact that we now have a third utility for our class, ranged support/damage, but the symbols and naming conventions for our class (to included those used in gambit building and traits) are a bit messed up now in my opinion and has caused the gambit system to be somewhat less intuitive.

As an example, various DoTs are no longer just Spear or Fist initiated gambits, but now include Shield as well. The progressive nature in which we used to build our gambits and increase our skill serverity has been somewhat interupted and is now slightly schizophrenic.

Like I said before, I love what our class is capable of now. I just wish better naming and symbol conventions were used and a logical and intuitive sense of gambit building was re-implemented.

Thanks