We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

conviction legacy

Is L.I. legacy conviction bonus really giving a -% or is this just a tool tip problem? I did notice that when i look up the gambit the heal was lowered from before I increased the legacy.
    Syphon lv100 burglar; Galadtharion lv100 hunter; Durweis lv86 guardian; Tarmature lv80 warden
    I'm huntin fo wabbits
    WINNER OF THE COVETED CHICKENZ "WORST BURG ON THE SERVER" AWARD

Re: conviction legacy

It is my understanding that ranking up that legacy does indeed nerf the gambit. Amazing that this bug was not fixed in the hotfix.
    The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance.

It is a bug, a known and acknowledged bug, and they couldnt fix it in time for 6.0.1, though it should be addressed by 6.1
    Droid's Combo-button Mastery for Wardens (AHK script): [url]http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?440148-Droid-s-Combo-button-Mastery[/url]

Well i simply didn't believe it. So i had to check it out.
    Average conviction tick with legacy maxed: 258.
    Average conviction tick with legacy at min: 273.
    So my conviction heal tick should be 300 with legacy maxed, still not enough imho but it would be a start.
    It wasn't fixed in last patch and it was known about? Inconcievable! Swap the - for a + guys.
    I love this game i love warden and the new content is awesome and we appreciate the hard work gone into making it.
    If the last few blips in warden can be ironed out [leave EoB as it is] and the lag issue solved i would hold a tea party in honour to Turbine!

What about the legacy on the main weapon: Shield-Spear Threat Reduction -- Is this bugged or is this realy a legacy for a warden?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000011e518/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbit View Post
    What about the legacy on the main weapon: Shield-Spear Threat Reduction -- Is this bugged or is this realy a legacy for a warden?
    That one is specifically for assailment stance. It has some threat down gambits. Have not played with it much.