We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

the defiant challenge is broken?

i just have get the legendary trait ,and i use the defiant challenge ,but there are no any change of my incoming damager and mitigation.
    so it's just a challenge skill with little effect (5s) and very long cd now?

Re: the defiant challenge is broken?

From the developer diary:

Defiant Challenge

Big changes are coming to Defiant Challenge. First, this is no longer a gambit. Due to the changes I’m making to this skill, the gambit aspects no longer made sense. The skill is now a true “Oh Bleep!” button.

Mitigations are increased by 40% (additive, not multiplicative) for a short time. A reactive damage bubble is applies to the Warden and up to 10 targets immediately around the warden must attack (forced attack) for 5 seconds. This is on a generous 450 second (or seven and a half minute) cooldown!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh so generous. From no cooldown to a 450 second cooldown, removed threat and added no mitigation while leaving the long animation we've all grown to love. This is the best skill in the game!

Re: the defiant challenge is broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Rauthgar View Post
    Oh so generous. From no cooldown to a 450 second cooldown, removed threat and added no mitigation while leaving the long animation we've all grown to love. This is the best skill in the game!
    Don't forget the awesomely shiny disco lights.