We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wall of Steel [Recklessness] power return bugged?

Can anyone confirm whether the power return on the proc for Wall of Steel is currently working? I see the reflect damage plainly in my combat log but there is no sign of the 2% max power, whether in the log or otherwise visibly.

Re: Wall of Steel [Recklessness] power return bugged?

I think you may be mix and matching things here. Dark before the dawn has a initial power heal and then 5 pulses of 2% power (bugged only gives 1% per pulse) There is also the red line trait "A keen response" that gives a 1% power return on any parry. Wall of steel does not need to be up for this to happen and just firing WoS will not cause a power return proc. It is off the parry.

Quote Originally Posted by jugger181 View Post
    I think you may be mix and matching things here. Dark before the dawn has a initial power heal and then 5 pulses of 2% power (bugged only gives 1% per pulse) There is also the red line trait "A keen response" that gives a 1% power return on any parry. Wall of steel does not need to be up for this to happen and just firing WoS will not cause a power return proc. It is off the parry.
    This is correct I believe. Perhaps the OP is thinking that WoS will inadvertently give power since it applies a Parry Buff, and if you had the Keen Response trait equipped then you would have a greater chance of parrying an attack therefore giving a power return.
    "In a hole in the ground there lived a Hobbit."
    Elrendoes - 106 Warden // Elrendos - 76 Hunter // Elrendose - 69 Minstrel
    <- Goblin's For Hire ->
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Elrendos View Post
    This is correct I believe. Perhaps the OP is thinking that WoS will inadvertently give power since it applies a Parry Buff, and if you had the Keen Response trait equipped then you would have a greater chance of parrying an attack therefore giving a power return.
    Believe it or not, in Recklessness the tooltip says that Wall of Steel has a chance to proc a power restore alongside of the damage refelct. Now if it's working or not I'm not sure. I was going to try to test this out when compiling the compendium but it sort of got lost in the shuffle. If anyone can confirm or deny that would be great, as I was wondering the same thing.
    ASTO [wrd] : BISMUTH [brg] : BEDBUG [wrg] : OTSA [wl]
    Asto's Gambit Compendium

Quote Originally Posted by luapremylc View Post
    Believe it or not, in Recklessness the tooltip says that Wall of Steel has a chance to proc a power restore alongside of the damage refelct. Now if it's working or not I'm not sure. I was going to try to test this out when compiling the compendium but it sort of got lost in the shuffle. If anyone can confirm or deny that would be great, as I was wondering the same thing.
    Oh cool! Did not know this. That could be handy if it worked as it was designed to. Especially with Keen Response traited.
    "In a hole in the ground there lived a Hobbit."
    Elrendoes - 106 Warden // Elrendos - 76 Hunter // Elrendose - 69 Minstrel
    <- Goblin's For Hire ->
    Brandywine