We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

can't acces withlywindle

Hey!
    I had this problem some time ago. I can't acces the withywindle server. I live in Norway-Europe. One of you told me to re-install the game again and so I did but it didn't help. After about 1 week I got in again. It tells me: Looking for logon server.
    and it tries 20 times, and so it doesn't work and then the screen goes black and it tells me: Connection failed: Client timed out the connection. This has happened to me once. It's really starting to annoy me.
    Please help

TariNaromlay

Re: can't acces withlywindle

have u tried contacting with turbine? i guess maybe they could help u .. cant think anything else :/

Quote Originally Posted by Galmarrar View Post
    have u tried contacting with turbine? i guess maybe they could help u .. cant think anything else :/
    Tried the last time I got this problem but no one replied.

I can normally log on WW any time of the day. if the reinstall didn't work then i suppose the only thing is to contact support. Can you enter other worlds? Or is this just a problem with WW?

Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    I can normally log on WW any time of the day. if the reinstall didn't work then i suppose the only thing is to contact support. Can you enter other worlds? Or is this just a problem with WW?
    I can't enter withy it goes to the loading screen and then just goes out and gives me the message that the client server ran out of time.