We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New Player looking for a kinship :)

Hi All,

I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the kins listed.

I'm a new player to the game and looking for a kin to call home. I'm a casual player, mature adult, looking for a social and helpful guild who welcomes all levels of players, whether they are hard-core end game players or the hobbiest who enjoys crafting and questing while wandering the lands of Middle-Earth.

If it sounds like I might be a good fit for your kin please let me know.

Thank you and see you in-game

Re: New Player looking for a kinship :)

Dont let Disciples Of The Hammer lure you with their false promises, I'd say you should go for Exodus, they are nice people, if not you're always welcome in my small kinship of 5 people
    "...None of us would join the Grey Company if we felt its errand was not important enough to brave those risks. For my part, I will not give in to fear of the unknown. We all have our role to play, and I hope only that when I have played mine, the world will have been better for my having been in it.

Rangers of the West may be a good home for you. If you are interested, check out our website, http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/, and fill out an application.

Just a little info on Rangers: We are a socially based kin, that welcomes all players. We love to have fun, but know that fun can come in many different ways.

As I said, check out our website to get a better idea. Also if you catch me in game send me a tell.

No matter where you choose, welcome to Middle Earth, LOTRO, and Gladden. Hope you enjoy!
    Most people know me as Eth no matter which one of the following I'm on:

Ethellaf(hnt), Aldash(mini), Balcome(champ), Gundred(grd), Larsia(ward), Ordden(capt), Othkyn(beor), Talphor(burg), Waril(rk), Wilhame(lm) along with many many Vault Alts.

http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/

Angostica Eterna is a small, close knit Kin of about 10-15 core members. We are all mature adults with ZERO drama. Very helpful in leveling and we have all crafting guilds covered to keep you going with good gear as you make your way through Middle Earth. Send me a message in game or contact any of our officers

Rotheros- Officer (me)
    Koenon- Officer
    Scipe/Smitez-Officer
    Vegnagun/MightyMouse-officer

We would love to have you!!

The Wolf Pack is recruiting. We are a level 5 kin. We enjoy questing, sirming, crafting, and just general exploring. We have both casual and more serious memebers. If you would like more info contace me in game or lingoras or amberjenkins. I hope u enjoy your experience wherever your travels take u.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

house of the rings is recruiting. It sounds exactly like what your looking for. It's good if you are a hard core player or just a casuall one. they don't pressure you to level up. They are super helpfull and helped me get the most out of the game. They are a level 7 kinship with a house and lots of players both cassual and hard core. You can ask me if i'm on or just about any other house of the rings member for a invitation. Hope to see you in the kin

Defenders or the realm is a good one. large and new. helpful, active, and always up for some questing or skirms.
    if your looking for an MP tribe skullrippers tribe is a good one.

It sounds like you would fit well in the Royal Black Watch - if you are interested, please shoot Talonn or me a tell.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000f7cc9/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Sephrinia; Menolee; Ranawen; Cuilwen; Mateas; Aphreil; Morgainia; Nimawei; Whispper