We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Exclamation Cleaning up old Connection

I was playing in "Arkenstone" and the game stopped working. I restarted the game, but when loaded into the option of Cleaning UP OLD CONNECTION, it stops there.

Re: Cleaning up old Connection

Me and my girlfriend got the same ... We cant log in to the arkenstone server but every other servers are open for us. How we can log in to our chars on the arkenstone? Can someone help us all?

try restarting the game, if you still get stuck on cleaning up old connection wait 15-20 minutes then try again
    Blissfully smoking pipe-weed together on Snowbourn since 14/04/07
    spend all day smoking pipeweed and dreaming of gold

Same here. Stuck on the loading screen with the message Cleaning up old connection.

I am in this exact same situation. It happened about 15 minutes ago.

Yep same here
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Crashed too, in Rivendell

Exclamation cleaning up old connection

system says cleaning up old connection for hours after zone in crash on Arkenstone .whats up with this?

Happening to me too on Arkenstone on 2 different computers on 3 different accounts as well :-(

Tracert is clean

Why is the launcher stuck at Cleaning up old connection?

ARGH! it got stuck there after an instance froze on me, now I can't get back in! HELP!

Re: cleaning up old connection

I have the same issue, game crashed and is now stuck on cleaning up old connection. An other server works fine...

have the same problem. you guys are all on arkenstone too?

Atleast happy im not the only one
    Last edited by terronbp; Apr 14 2012 at 03:46 PM.

same here, died and was in log in screen for a long time so i logged out, tried to come back in and im getting cleaning up connection

Angry Re: cleaning up old connection

I'm on Arkenstone and I can't log in at all either.

I just woke up and tried to log in on my lvl 11 RK crafting alt. My client froze trying to get into the character. Then I quit the game, and tried again. Now my client freezes saying "Cleaning up old connection..."

Cleaning Up Old Connection (for 20 minutes now...)

I was going through the doorway to the vault room in Stangard (on Arkenstone server) and the client froze. I was stuck in the loading screen for about (7? 10? mins) before I gave up and closed the client. Now when I restarted it, it's stuck on the "cleaning up the old connection" portion of the login script for at least 20 minutes.

Is anybody else experiencing this?

There were a few reports of frozen players in glff before I froze myself...

Cleaning up old connection?

I logged in around 2:00pm central time today, went to monster play and created a new Weaver out of boredom. The splash loading screen came up and sat there for a minute, which is typical for logging for the first time on any day. But, it just sat there, and sat there. The loading ring was glowing smoothly, but the bar was still empty and completely stopped. I recognized that as a connection issue, because it's happened in the past before too. Now, 45 minutes later, I'm trying to log back into the game and I'm stopped at the very first login screen with an infinite "Cleaning up old connection".

Anyone else having trouble logging in? Or could this be an issue with character creation and losing connection to the server while logging in as a character for the first time?

Either way, I'd just like to actually get into the game again.
    RIP Character signature generator, June 2013.
    Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, retired LOTRO|Croue, Folter, Rift - Shatterbone shard

Angry Re: Cleaning Up Old Connection (for 20 minutes now...)

I'm on Arkenstone and I can't log in at all.

I just woke up and tried to log in on my lvl 11 RK crafting alt. My client froze trying to get into the character. Then I quit the game, and tried again. Now my client freezes saying "Cleaning up old connection..."

Yeah I think we are all on Arkenstone.

Hmmm... Time for a character on another server while I wait !

Same with me durring a skirm, everthing just froze up my pet ran to attack no skills worked .. game froze up had to hard crash,waited 15 mins still cleaning up old connection only on arkenstone... 1 hour later still doing same thing. Can't chose other characters either on that server ::: sad face:::

Re: Cleaning Up Old Connection (for 20 minutes now...)

Ah, i thought i broke something..

Haven't played for more than a few months and logged in, went into the crafting hall and game crashed: Now im getting the same error.

Re: Cleaning Up Old Connection (for 20 minutes now...)

yes several of us are having the same experiance as was earlier posted... I cant log into any server now

LOL, I just posted the same complaint in another thread (but the OP types faster than I do; his post is timed a couple of mins before mine.) But obviously it's not just me experiencing this.

Guess I better find something else to do this afternoon.

Re: Cleaning up old connection?

I'm having the same problem. I was in game and froze in place. Logged out and when I came back I'm stuck at "Cleaning up old connection". It must be a server problem.

Same thing here...stuck on cleaning up old connection. I can log into characters on other servers though. Submitted a ticket.
    Gawalin (Arkenstone)
    Kin Leader of Baruk Khazad

Ditto here. 15 minutes of "cleaning of old connection". Went through their dns flush tip when I should have just cked here first. Glad it isn't just me in Ark

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast