We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

11 Burglar Filikul run

A while ago I saw a Video on Youtube of a Filikull run with 11 burglars and I think a Captain tanking him.
    They took him down in 1min, 45 seconds I believe. The cap was 65 back then.

I was thinking it would be pretty sweet to try and do a 11 burg Filikul run on Withywindle.
    Killing him within 1 minute shouldn't be too hard. Lets try and set a nice time.

Any burglars up for this?
    If no burgs see this please ask kinmates if they would be interested.

( For those that wonder: why?
    11 burglars means 11 reveal weakness ( traited +10%) and 11 counter defense ( traited +6%) giving a huge DPS boost.
    Not sure if Captain can hold the agro from this, but would be best for buffs. Losing agor probably not a prolbem since we can all use Touch and Go, but it would mean people losing out on positional damage.)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053593/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: 11 Burglar Filikul run

Hey im currently not playing on Withywindle, but sinds cap 75 we had much more fun for excample 4 manning it. In fact i did with 2 hunters 1 warden and a ministrel ho was lvl 72. Havent seen with my own eyes but word goes round its been 2 manned by 2 cappy's.
    Afcourse it can be fun also gather up 12 man and try to nuke him in recordtime. But the usual run there are a lot off lvl 60-65ish that want to com. So you could also try as less chars as possible...much easier to find 2/3/4 other nuts that wanna try. Good Luck and have Fun
    Last edited by Breakkfast; Apr 18 2012 at 07:51 AM.

Im in, but we will need a warden spamming threat nonstop to hold agro. Not sure if a guardian could serve.

And I prefer something like 9 burgs + 2 cappies (OB ftw) +1 tank

And a lm to feed my power

Edit:I forgot about HIPS...guardian is fine then

Quote Originally Posted by Feomalo View Post
    Im in, but we will need a warden spamming threat nonstop to hold agro. Not sure if a guardian could serve.

If you think any guard would allow himself to be outclassed by a warden.... bring in the hate!
    "...None of us would join the Grey Company if we felt its errand was not important enough to brave those risks. For my part, I will not give in to fear of the unknown. We all have our role to play, and I hope only that when I have played mine, the world will have been better for my having been in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feomalo View Post

Could a captain use buffs, and then be removed from the group for a proper tank like a guardian?
    I think when all burglars spam Provoke as well, and trait for it it it should work.

LM: The fight should last under 1 minute, your power should be okayish in this time?
    HIPS: not really optimal. Every burglar wants to be standing behind the turtle, and if he turns there is no good way to tell who has agro. And high chance of him switching to another burglar instead of the tank.

Is 10 sec OB really worh missing 10% permanent RW and 6% ICD for?
    And burg has better base DPS himself compared to the captain.

I really think cap tanking and 11 burg is best DPS. I think by using more classes you break the whole points of the 11 burg raid.
    Hey, we could even do a 12 burg versions as well!
    1 minutes Touch and Go for all of them should be enough to survive!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053593/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Sounds like fun, I sign up as Edin.

As for a tank, don't bother, its not needed at all.
    [COLOR=#00ff00]The road to success is always under construction.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Jarnos View Post
    LM: The fight should last under 1 minute, your power should be okayish in this time?
    I can last around 1min 15 sec with a power pot. If I go full dps ofc.

About this
    HIPS: not really optimal. Every burglar wants to be standing behind the turtle, and if he turns there is no good way to tell who has agro
    There's a way to tell who has aggro (must have). Options>Combat>Show the vitals of your selection's target

Is 10 sec OB really worh missing 10% permanent RW and 6% ICD for?
    I really think cap tanking and 11 burg is best DPS.
    There's no way a capt can hold aggro of 11 stacked burgs. And you forget telling mark +10% damage (like RW)

I think by using more classes you break the whole points of the 11 burg raid.
    Ok, I give you that. 1 tank, 1 capt, 10 burgs?

AW: 11 Burglar Filikul run

time to do the maths : +10% dmg buff x 11 = 110% dmg buff , lets say Burg on 75 middle gear makes a 5k crit with In position skill now imagine 11 burglars do with in position 5k crit :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jezzzzz
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Re: AW: 11 Burglar Filikul run

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer17 View Post
    time to do the maths : +10% dmg buff x 11 = 110% dmg buff , lets say Burg on 75 middle gear makes a 5k crit with In position skill now imagine 11 burglars do with in position 5k crit :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jezzzzz
    I'm not sure it works like that.
    Are they aded up first, and then applied, or do they each aply in order?
    So first makes is 110
    second makes is 121 ( 10% of 110 = 11)
    third makes it 133 etc.
    That would mean an even higher damage.
    Anyone know how these things get calcullated?

Add the improved Counter Defence: 11 times -1500 BPE, and 6% crit chance!
    I think almost all attacks will crit at that point

I will be adding people to my friend list ( on Birgit and Jonras) and note they are interested in doing this.
    Then we'll just need to find a good time for it.

Re: AW: 11 Burglar Filikul run

Quote Originally Posted by Jarnos View Post
    I'm not sure it works like that.
    Are they aded up first, and then applied, or do they each aply in order?
    So first makes is 110
    second makes is 121 ( 10% of 110 = 11)
    third makes it 133 etc.
    That would mean an even higher damage.
    Anyone know how these things get calcullated?

Add the improved Counter Defence: 11 times -1500 BPE, and 6% crit chance!
    I think almost all attacks will crit at that point

I will be adding people to my friend list ( on Birgit and Jonras) and note they are interested in doing this.
    Then we'll just need to find a good time for it.

Well the Reveal Weakness does stack.. meaning 10 burgs = +100% dmg...

The Tricks do not stack at full strenght,i would have to search the Post again on how much the Diminishing Returns are for Tricks,but even then,having the Trick on is surely better then not having it ^^

AW: 11 Burglar Filikul run

Bazz , du bistn guter matematiker DDDDDD
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Im in for any burg raid

(Naius - lvl 75 Burglar)

A guy has been running this on vilya, 49 seconds all burg turtle is his current run.

Here is the video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StHmLe86qjM

Even though there are no diminishing return on RW, as Baz mentioned, there are some things you should, or you already know

Quote Originally Posted by Mystarr View Post
    There is no diminishing return on RW; however, you WILL see a "decrease" in its effectiveness as you stack it. Let me explain.

- Say a boss mob has 100k morale and one burg puts 10% traited reveal weakness on it. Now the raid is doing 110% damage. This means that when the "raids normal damage" x 110% = 100k the boss will be dead. Solve for "raids normal damage" and you see that putting one 10% traited RW on the boss has the same effect as lowering the bosses starting morale to 90,910. (RW rocks!) One 10% RW effectively lowered its starting morale by 9,090

- Now put TWO 10% reveal weaknesses on the same 100k morale boss. They stack so the boss will die when the "raids normal damage" x 120% = 100k. Solve for "raids normal damage" and you see that putting two 10% traited RWs on the boss has the same effect as lowering the bosses starting morale to 83,334. Two 10% RWs effectively lowered its starting morale by 16,667 (8,333.5 for each RW).
    NOTE: The effect per RW is less.
    Conclusion: Most effective would be about 6 burgs, 2 cappies(for 2 agi/might flags) tank(optional) and rk/hunts(rather hunts due to cappie's flag)

But i know its supposed to be Burg run, just wanted to make things clear about RW
    Christiniel, leader of Czech Royal Knights on Withywindle server

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepscalp View Post
    Even though there are no diminishing return on RW, as Baz mentioned, there are some things you should, or you already know

Conclusion: Most effective would be about 6 burgs, 2 cappies(for 2 agi/might flags) tank(optional) and rk/hunts(rather hunts due to cappie's flag)

But i know its supposed to be Burg run, just wanted to make things clear about RW

The text you Quoted is just half the truth.. or onesided... dunno how to call it..

Look at it this way.. Since each mark lets the whole raid do 10% more dmg,the raid is faster to kill those 100k in that example,making it well worth to stack if you want to just zergmode a boss as fast as possible.. The higher the Boss Morale the more effective the RWs become,as long as the battle is a dps race type of fight..

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    ...The higher the Boss Morale the more effective the RWs become...
    I would rather say that it provides higher dmg bonuses(=morale lowering) according to bosses higher morale, but the effectivnes is basically the same, considering its decreasing in same ratio as in any other morale pool
    Christiniel, leader of Czech Royal Knights on Withywindle server

Count me in
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000005d4f6/signature.png]Megwen[/charsig]
    Megwen Sunshine, Dr. Trora and Mr. Rimshi

I'd be up for this

Thanks Air

© Only on Withywindle does it take one month to organize a single raid
    [COLOR=#00ff00]The road to success is always under construction.[/COLOR]