We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

persevere in the good fight

Hello all!
    I figured since i am out in the moors everyday now I would join the forum. It's been fun getting to know some of u on freepside and killing u on creepside as well as dying many many times over. Look forward to future encounters.
    to all good will and good hunting
    helix

Re: persevere in the good fight

I think a few of us on creepside would like to know exactly how much TP you've spent on in-combat store brands.

My guess is 5,750 TP

Captain: Auralia | Defiler: Spacemonkey | Fail Warden Tank: Damoiselle | Pie-Eating Monster of Doom: Chimichanga

Ohai Helix
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolopasso View Post
    I think a few of us on creepside would like to know exactly how much TP you've spent on in-combat store brands.

My guess is 5,750 TP

Don't hate the playa, hate the game!? right?
    [CENTER][URL="http://lotrocommunity.com"]
    [/URL][URL="http://lotrocommunity.com"][B][COLOR=#ED2669]A vote for lotrocommunity is a vote for progress! Vote today![/COLOR][/B][/URL]

[COLOR=#ff0000]Nimrodel's #1 Inandout reaver[/COLOR].
    [/CENTER]

My guess is 5,750 TP
    LOL get right to the point!

hmmmm...i had a feeling i was not looked upon too fondly on creepside. thats unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by joeverlasting View Post
    hmmmm...i had a feeling i was not looked upon too fondly on creepside. thats unfortunate.
    Oh come now Helix, you know that's not true!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000005ab08/signature.png]Wargarine[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by joeverlasting View Post
    Helix,

Nobody cares if you use p2w brands. Whatever you choose to do with your money, thats your money, nobody elses, and your business. Let any creep or freep our there that hasn't used p2w (for anything at all) cast the 1st stone.
    Bigslick

Stuffz there to use darling and like Big said - everyone does it. You're apparently scary enough to be called out for it

With that said the forums have very little usefulness (and you should have read some of the threads before posting!!).

Mostly it's epeening and trolls. I like it because someone always posts a gratz thread on ranking and I think ranking (freep or creep) is a big milestone for anyone and means lotsa work was done. About once a year there's actually something worth reading.

See you on the battlefield my RK friend!

Trin
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post
    Helix,

Nobody cares if you use p2w brands. Whatever you choose to do with your money, thats your money, nobody elses, and your business. Let any creep or freep our there that hasn't used p2w (for anything at all) cast the 1st stone.
    ./castingthefirststone

Helix, add a Champ to your RK/Mini duo and you'll have the trifecta of OP Freep classes
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Trinitie View Post
    Stuffz there to use darling and like Big said - everyone does it.
    ....and no, everyone doesn't do it.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

OK I retract the "everyone" part Spidey. However, I have come to find that those who call out others as doing so are thoses that partake themselves. The world is loaded with hypocrisy.

Personally, I like having Hex out there. He is very aggressive, gets killed alot, gets alot of kills, doing his thing. He isn't a coward hiding in TR for 30 minutes after wiping like some out there. He gets right back in the fight, and doesn't cry in OOC or other places when the tough gets tough. He is overall a nice person as well if u get to know him.

While I don't support use of p2w brands, fall immunity, and trackers, I'm not gonna hate on those that do. I might clown on those that are afraid to play in the moors and hide out in TR, but Hex doesn't even come close to that.
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Ok, I concede - most everyone?

Until I read this thread I thought that brandthingee that you can trade for stones was all you could get (I have one but 99% of the time I forget to use it because it's a 'before combat' thing)! I do use those red and yellow pots but mostly I run out of them and I'm too lazy to go to GV and get more Or...maybe that's what you guys are referring to? The pots?

What is p2w? Maybe that will help me figure it out.

I'm always left in the dark about these things... /sigh

Trin
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

Quote Originally Posted by Trinitie View Post
    Ok, I concede - most everyone?

Until I read this thread I thought that brandthingee that you can trade for stones was all you could get (I have one but 99% of the time I forget to use it because it's a 'before combat' thing)! I do use those red and yellow pots but mostly I run out of them and I'm too lazy to go to GV and get more Or...maybe that's what you guys are referring to? The pots?

What is p2w? Maybe that will help me figure it out.

I'm always left in the dark about these things... /sigh

Trin
    Trin.

P2W = pay to win. The brands and other thingies mentioned are items u can get spending turbine points in the lotro store. They can also be used in combat state unlike the brands u used to be able to barter DoF stones for... now u get with comms.
    Last edited by 87_Suited; Apr 25 2012 at 02:41 PM.
    Bigslick

Call me a troll but i have been renaming P2W to P2FA (Pay to Fail Anyway).

Ill buy sub TP skills but buying brands for every fight is getting to be a bit much however in most cases the player that uses brands is zerged anyway and brand is wasted so I'm at the point of big deal. As everyone said it is your money do as please but IMO It is hilarious that someone need a brand for every fight. Brands IMO should be used for getting inside a keep when freeps/creeps are farming it, but that is as I said MY opinion.

I personally love it when people use those store bought items, gives me a challenge and satisfaction out of killing the person knowing that death cost them a few cents ^_^

Trin.

P2W = pay to win. The brands and other thingies mentioned are items u can get spending turbine points in the lotro store. They can also be used in combat state unlike the brands u used to be able to barter DoF stones for... now u get with comms.
    Slick!!! i miss you! No h.o.m.o
    -Luminara[Rank 5] Beatrixx[Rank 5] Esmerel[Rank8]<Eruchin>
    -Gothim[Rank6] Extremelydelicious[Rank6] Sweentessugadaddy[Rank 10
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000008a4e3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Helix,

Umm, you've cast a few of those stones yourself, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    So do you have a problem with it? 'Cause there are some pretty well known pals of yours that were first on the store items train. I wonder if you've called them out on it?

Helix

I challenge you to a 1v1.

Captain: Auralia | Defiler: Spacemonkey | Fail Warden Tank: Damoiselle | Pie-Eating Monster of Doom: Chimichanga

Helix

I challenge you to a 1v1.

Without your pocket healer, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    I personally love it when people use those store bought items, gives me a challenge and satisfaction out of killing the person knowing that death cost them a few cents ^_^
    as i do,nothing feels better then beating someone after a store brand and pots have gone off
    Freeps :LVL 95 Travorn R11 Hunter, Tragan R5 Guard, Moghra R6 Mini, Battman R6 Burg, Zathelionn R6 Cappy, Travii R5 Warden - Horizon

Creeps : Clintwestwood R9 BA, Tuggerbask R8 Warg, Wargasm R6 WL- The AAC/ Table Smashers

I'm jumping on the toq and trav bandwagon... If people want to spent their hard earned cash on brands or whatnot, so be it. I'll continue to go out there and do my thing
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000114f0c/01006/signature.png]Meliar[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by ElOlguinTri View Post
    Slick!!! i miss you! No h.o.m.o
    !!!

Yo man miss ya too!!! when u comming back?
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    So do you have a problem with it? 'Cause there are some pretty well known pals of yours that were first on the store items train. I wonder if you've called them out on it?
    I have!!!, but I wouldn't say first since Freeps were using the store months before Creeps got access, but I digress. For me its more of a "I hate the store and turbine for putting it in the game" kind of thing. Convenience, not advantage!!! Remember that HUGE lie!!! Then there was the lie about Creeps not being able to buy skills from the store until rank 10. Its just another nail in the coffin of this PoS game.

Now I wish I could buy brands in ToR, the CC is ridunkulous.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Apr 27 2012 at 10:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast