We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ainulindele's 5th birthday

It's Ainulindele's 5th birthday today so I'd like to say thank you to all the members and officers and all old members for such a great kin and keeping it going in our own way

I expect there will be a celebration of some sort tonight, nothing to match Metalheads last night, thanks MoM that was a great party. But if anyonr would like to join us for some fun tonight, keep a look out on Globallff. Maybe some obligatory music and drinking at the pony, followed by maze races and tag at the bree festival grounds.

Thanks again everyone, and heres to another 5 years

Sya.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000756e3/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [URL="http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=173230&TabID=1466011"][COLOR=#FFFF00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFEC00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFDA00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFC800]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFB600]A[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA300]i[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF9100]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF7F00]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF6D00]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF5B00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF4800]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF3600]d[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF2400]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF1200]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]e [/COLOR][COLOR=#FF2400]E[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF3600]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF4800]d[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF5B00]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF6D00]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF7F00]_[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF9100]E[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA300]U[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFB600]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFC800]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFDA00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFEC00]~[/COLOR][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sya Furrytoes[/COLOR] - Minstrel, [COLOR=orange]Ordela Furrytoes[/COLOR] - Hunter, [COLOR=orange]Salain Haladain[/COLOR] - Warden, [COLOR=orange]Salahn Haladain[/COLOR] - Captain, [COLOR=orange]Dyllyn[/COLOR] [COLOR=Orange]Ironbeard [/COLOR]- Guardian[/CENTER]

Re: Ainulindele's 5th birthday

Happy birthday dear Ainulindele!!!

Thanks to all the members for making this kin the best in eldar , i am proud to be leader of this bunch of fine people
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
    Proud officer of ainulindele

Happy Birthday,

hope we will be still around in another 5 years

Happy Birthday from the metalheads of mordor