We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question How would we get some events on the Gladden server?

Is there a process of some sorts or a level requirement on this? If so, I think I can get some help, but first I want to know if we can host some events on the server. All the kinships could meet each other and maybe even fight if we wanted to. We could meet somewhere and do stuff like some of the other servers do. Help wanted on this project if it's even possible...

P.S. I'm away from the game until the 18th so I can't do anything/contact anyone ingame until then...
    [CENTER][B]Ameldun: [Level 85 Hunter]
    Akkhal: [Rank 4 Warleader] Mozkhal: [Rank 4 reaver]
    And a bunch more... On gladden of course :)
    [/B]
    [/CENTER]

Re: How would we get some events on the Gladden server?

Quote Originally Posted by AnElephant View Post
    Is there a process of some sorts or a level requirement on this? If so, I think I can get some help, but first I want to know if we can host some events on the server. All the kinships could meet each other and maybe even fight if we wanted to. We could meet somewhere and do stuff like some of the other servers do. Help wanted on this project if it's even possible...

P.S. I'm away from the game until the 18th so I can't do anything/contact anyone ingame until then...
    From what has happened in the past, one or more kin(s) would just host events and invite everyone via the forums and in game chat. If your interested in hosting an event, just develop something and throw the invite out.
    Most people know me as Eth no matter which one of the following I'm on:

Ethellaf(hnt), Aldash(mini), Balcome(champ), Gundred(grd), Larsia(ward), Ordden(capt), Othkyn(beor), Talphor(burg), Waril(rk), Wilhame(lm) along with many many Vault Alts.

http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/

okay thanks,I'll see if I can get some help to start something up in 2-3 weeks-ish...
    [/B]
    [/CENTER]

We were talking about this very thing in kinchat over the weekend.

Rangers of the West would be interested in helping to organize something for the server. Let's see if we can liven things up a bit.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

I'll ask dungeonraiders about it. Maybe our kins could team up : )
    [/B]
    [/CENTER]

Our kinship is actually organizing an event. We are going to have a party sparring and all kinds of stuff. This is for everyone too I believe. Not exactly sure when but it is coming up soon. If you are interested. If you want I can give more details when I get the specifics?

Excellent. Make sure to promote it here on the server forum if it's open to the server.

Let's liven up Gladden a bit.
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Ok have more details. House of the Rings (the kinship I'm in) is hosting the event. There will be sparring and parties and all kinds of things going on from May 25-June 3. I will be conducting parties when I'm on as will my party meister assistant and anyone else I can find. It is open to all. Please come and invite all your friends. For more info contact me (Gollumaddicttwo) or Jayfeather (the leader of the event).