We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Riders of Rohan: Collectors Edition!

Quote Originally Posted by Cala_Romello View Post
    You mean like how I bought the Mithril Edition (also a $60 value) for $14.99?
    The Mithril edition retail price was $30. It didn't include any expansion, had a very basic (100/62) mount, 1500 TP and did not include any VIP time.

The wishful thinking is just sad. You're not going to get anywhere near that kind of a bargain for a CE.

a char slot or two would be good for me :P
    ~Eldar~

Well since it is Rohan I'd like some Rohan theme items.
    A map of Rohan on linen perhaps.
    I would love a 20 ounce mead tankard with horses and other Rohan themes decorating it. (this would be for a deluxe version)
    A small pewter horse and rider.

Ride Rohirrim!
    [URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JayDeeHobbit/media/LOTROs-1.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v689/JayDeeHobbit/LOTROs-1.jpg~original[/IMG][/URL]
    [color=limegreen][b]Wulfgrim Ghastban, Hrothwine and Galdrefyst of Rohan - Peckish of the Shire -- Riddermark[/b][/color]
    “I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” JRRT

Rumor has it ....

The RoR CE will replace all Khundolar 'dark sorceresses' graphics that now feature bearded or helmed men with actual thonged dark sorceresses .

I so did not tell you this, if you're asked by a GM or dev...

I hope we get a worn symbol of elder king, premium wallet upgrade and some turbine points...that will make Scrop a happy hunter.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

A real document of ownership for a real thoroughbred. And the option to pay TP for real replica horse armor (Turbine to cover freight of animal and items to any location on the globe).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001dc7c9/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Tegilbor View Post
    A real document of ownership for a real thoroughbred. And the option to pay TP for real replica horse armor (Turbine to cover freight of animal and items to any location on the globe).
    Attachment 0
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'd so buy that!

I hope they do come out with a collectors edition of the expansion on disc. I like having something that I can hold on to and get all giddy about as I run home from Game Stop to install the game on my computer. I also love the little knick-knacks that come with the CE, like the One Ring. I hope this one comes with a figure of a Rider.
    Pinkfae, 140 Lore-Master (Rank 10) • Gagamba, Rank 10 Spider

Landroval

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2