We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is excited?

Re: Who is excited?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolmir View Post

That's WITH the pvp set. Obviously going to be lower on creeps, but yeah no other class can do that to a dummy, especially not RK's.
    Another unrealistic link. Defilers aren't dummies. They heal, mitigate, fear, drain...etc.. Try to stay in orbit with your examples.
    Last edited by Reichpapers; May 15 2012 at 08:49 AM.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Quote Originally Posted by whitefox1313 View Post
    Unlike burglars, RK dont have to stand next to the target to DPS them. While the DPS output showed on this picture is impressive, its not reflecting the reality of any 1 vs 1 in the Moors, with the exception of an AFK creep. On Biohazzard, ive been 5 shotted by an RK (Radar), a champion (Stardyan) and a hunter (Shilow) but never by a burg, not even remotly.

This is why ill keep my personnal rating as it is, despite this test. Its simply not realistic.
    I hear that it's hard to stun and slow your target as a burglar. Before Audacity Jetsu could kill you in a stun, basically in under 5s.

Quote Originally Posted by Reichpapers View Post
    This game is different from Lotro, as is BF3. Try to stick with games that are comparable.
    Both are pvp games, and it is pvp we are talking about here. Not that you would know a pvp game if it hit you square in the face.

Which part was I taking as an insult? When I put numerous subjects into one paragraph, you should lead your reply with the appropriate subject. Besides that, another nice dodge.
    All I'm seeing is a Burg that's upset that his 7 I win skills are no longer a substitute for skill.

I pose the same challenge to any other burg on our server too. You know, the challenge you ignored.
    I can think of at least two burgs that would be able to do it, not that they would need to prove it.

Another unrealistic link. Defilers aren't dummies. They heal, mitigate, fear, drain...etc.. Try to stay in orbit with your examples.
    Healing has no effect on your dps, it only slows down the target's eventual death. Fears can be potted, and if he is running away from you, then he is not draining, has no B/P/E, and you have free positional.

Now if you read my post, it clearly says it will be lower on creeps, the point is that Burglars have the highest single target dps, no other class can do that.
    No king rules forever my son.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarionadama View Post
    As a Minstrel, I am offended I am not in the top 3 Burst DPS!

I HATE YOU, DEFILER!!!

Minstrels are fearsome opponants, but not for a high ranked defiler in a 1vs1 situation, thanks to our flies. But i sympatize with your concerns and may suggest to mail Orion with it. Im sure in the next expension, he will either:

A- Buff minstrel DPS
    B- Nerf Creeps
    C- Do both

I hear that it's hard to stun and slow your target as a burglar. Before Audacity Jetsu could kill you in a stun, basically in under 5s.

Errr...nope. Ive been defeated by Jetsu a few times, but it took way more than 5 seconds. A 14k morale defiler burned in 5 seconds would mean close to 3k DPS. Do your maths yourself, youll agree with me it doesnt make sense. As further proof, watch Garny video i linked in a previous post in this thread. Im being focused by 6 tops freeps fire and survived exactly 20 seconds (no self healing due to CC). So the thought of a single burglar outDPSing a full group of elite freeps, even if you remove the Audacity factor, isnt realistic.
    Last edited by whitefox1313; May 15 2012 at 09:28 AM.

Chieftain Biohazaard - Rank 12 Defiler Landroval
    Arakys Warhym - Rank 7 Minstrel Landroval

That's easy sparing lights, mediums or low ranked creeps. They melt. When I spar a kinny burg, it comes down to who gets the opener.

Both are pvp games, and it is pvp we are talking about here. Not that you would know a pvp game if it hit you square in the face.
    ..and Earth and Neptune are both planets, yet hold nothing in common. You generalize too much for your benefit.

All I'm seeing is a Burg that's upset that his 7 I win skills are no longer a substitute for skill.
    Man, I really have to tab out to the thread to see what you're responding to. You're going left field quick. Could you spell this out for me, I have no idea what you were trying to say.

I can think of at least two burgs that would be able to do it, not that they would need to prove it.
    OMG, lol, I bet I know which 2...they're in your kin right? Deal, get either them..the hard part will be to get a defiler to cooperate.

Healing has no effect on your dps, it only slows down the target's eventual death. Fears can be potted, and if he is running away from you, then he is not draining, has no B/P/E, and you have free positional.
    You nailed it..."healing...it only slows down the target's eventual death" so basically, if you had all the travel in the world, you would eventually kill him...but, considering there are ample safe zones to run to, you won't meet that goal in the given distance. His healing will effectively negate some, if not all of your DPS contributions.

Now if you read my post, it clearly says it will be lower on creeps, the point is that Burglars have the highest single target dps, no other class can do that.
    It doesn't matter how much you can dish out if they can out heal/mitigate it. In addition, we're talkign about most favorable best case scenario here, where you have unhindered access to the defilers rear...still undoable. Add the fact that he is in a zerg...forget it.
    Last edited by Reichpapers; May 15 2012 at 09:43 AM.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Minstrels are fearsome opponants, but not for a high ranked defiler in a 1vs1 situation, thanks to our flies. But i sympatize with your concerns and may suggest to mail Orion with it. Im sure in the next expension, he will either:

A- Buff minstrel DPS
    B- Nerf Creeps
    C- Do both

I can only assume a few things are happening if a minstrel is losing to a defiler 1v1:
    1. They are just wanting it to end
    2. They are bad
    3. Other creeps join in

No minstrel would lose to a defiler 1v1 unless they very specifically decided not to use a single heal or return power (or they don't know how to play against defilers yet). I have lost to Wyver in a 1v1 because the fight had already gone on 9 minutes - and it was a great fight. He deserved to win (no tree humping) so I never healed at all. Most defilers just hump trees and make the fights pretty irritating so sometimes it's just best to let it finish and move on.

Other than that, minstrels can spam power returns that would keep them at high enough power. They do more damage than a defiler and they can just fear the flies for long enough to get a reprieve from the draining. When a fear resists it's sometimes tougher, but it's fairly easy to keep spamming Composure Codas for help with power.
    [Retired 2012] ** R13 Minstrel ** Guardians of the Dagorlad ** Jaiyne <3

And it's threads like this that make me glad I only have a freaver available to me....

I never have to worry or complain about which classes or skills are OP for freeps, because for me ALL classes and skills are OP.
    In fact, freeps aren't really things to fight against, they're more like mobile rez stations.

For the Freep DPS buff today!!!!!!
    I am excited. About time us freeps got some love!!!

oh and burgs can still global
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000fc72e/01008/signature.png]Garny[/charsig]

..and Earth and Neptune are both planets, yet hold nothing in common. You generalize too much for your benefit.
    And this game has Godawful pvp that's my point.

Man, I really have to tab out to the thread to see what you're responding to. You're going left field quick. Could you spell this out for me, I have no idea what you were trying to say.
    My main point is, L2P.

OMG, lol, I bet I know which 2...they're in your kin right? Deal, get either them..the hard part will be to get a defiler to cooperate.
    What's with this strange fascination with my kin? I sense some pent up anger, let it out my son.

There are no burgs in my kin.

You nailed it..."healing...it only slows down the target's eventual death" so basically, if you had all the travel in the world, you would eventually kill him...but, considering there are ample safe zones to run to, you won't meet that goal in the given distance. His healing will effectively negate some, if not all of your DPS contributions.
    Good to know that you can't do the 300 dps required to negate his healing.

It doesn't matter how much you can dish out if they can out heal/mitigate it. In addition, we're talkign about most favorable best case scenario here, where you have unhindered access to the defilers rear...still undoable. Add the fact that he is in a zerg...forget it.
    A defiler running away is what we are talking about here right? Wow if he is running away from you then, oh my goodness he has his back turned! If you weren't a keyboard turner then you would probably have less issues sticking to a target.

And this game has Godawful pvp that's my point.
    All that garbage and this is all you were saying? MAking up numbers and all? Get to the point next time. I actually agree with you on this.

My main point is, L2P.
    I call double lulz. This specific point here...if traced back, somehow morphed from the lol statement that a fleeing defiler is tanking, to L2P. You're such a noob dude.

What's with this strange fascination with my kin? I sense some pent up anger, let it out my son.
    I don't even know what kin you're in. It's just typical for any nub to reference people in their kin for everything they know...I just figured you for one of those chaps.

This makes me smile. I bet you have a whole pic library of situational jpg's. When you run out of things to say, just jpg it.

There are no burgs in my kin.
    That explains alot.

Good to know that you can't do the 300 dps required to negate his healing.

A defiler running away is what we are talking about here right? Wow if he is running away from you then, oh my goodness he has his back turned! If you weren't a keyboard turner then you would probably have less issues sticking to a target.
    Make some sense man, keyboard turning would have zero bearing on a fleeing defiler, which we are talkign about...right?

lol, where'd you get that number from? I can't do it to a high ranked defiler, and I want you to show me someone who can. Until then I call BS. But I know your just going to dodge and BS endlessly and never come up with the goods.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

I call double lulz. This specific point here...if traced back, somehow morphed from the lol statement that a fleeing defiler is tanking, to L2P. You're such a noob dude.
    Yup, I'm a huge noob, you got me man and... wait do you think you're good?

The fact that you can't wrap your head around the concept of someone holding aggro of players being tanking is amusing to say the least.

I don't even know what kin you're in. It's just typical for any nub to reference people in their kin for everything they know...I just figured you for one of those chaps.
    I suppose you were never able to do this until now, since you were in the gank squad and all.

This makes me smile. I bet you have a whole pic library of situational jpg's. When you run out of things to say, just jpg it.
    If google is a "library" then sure, a picture is worth 1000 words.

That explains alot.
    Orly?

Make some sense man, keyboard turning would have zero bearing on a fleeing defiler, which we are talkign about...right?

lol, where'd you get that number from? I can't do it to a high ranked defiler, and I want you to show me someone who can. Until then I call BS. But I know your just going to dodge and BS endlessly and never come up with the goods.
    Are we? You don't seem to be clear on what we are talking about.

Bio has posted that's how much HPS a defiler can do while moving, since your a burg it should be impossible for a defiler to get off any induction heals, but considering who we're talking about here maybe I'm wrong.

Considering 300dps is auto-attack range, lol.

Yup, I'm a huge noob, you got me man and... wait do you think you're good?
    Apparantly not as good as the Captain that says he can kill everything in the Moors, but declines to prove it.

The fact that you can't wrap your head around the concept of someone holding aggro of players being tanking is amusing to say the least.
    Aww, you changed it again. Now it went from a fleeing defiler, to someone holding off aggro from players. Stop flip flopping...you may just make a point afterall.

I suppose you were never able to do this until now, since you were in the gank squad and all.
    You'll have to take this up with them. I do miss them.

Orly?
    Fail, there's a jpg just for this.

Are we? You don't seem to be clear on what we are talking about.

Bio has posted that's how much HPS a defiler can do while moving, since your a burg it should be impossible for a defiler to get off any induction heals, but considering who we're talking about here maybe I'm wrong.

Considering 300dps is auto-attack range, lol.
    Sure, let me sum it up for you. Prove me wrong. Until then, you're lacking credibility. I already said what I can't do, (unless he doesn't run straight to a keep) so I'll wait for you to show me what you can do..ok?
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Apparantly not as good as the Captain that says he can kill everything in the Moors, but declines to prove it.
    Dolmir Takes on a warg-pack
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXIfPhEjjjc

Dolmir takes on 3 High ranked Defilers and a raid of 23 creeps
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIfzADClF_w

Dolmir takes on an ungrouped zerg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZn5U...feature=relmfu

That's pretty much everything in the moors these days. There's footage of a warleader pack, but it's not been uploaded.

Aww, you changed it again. Now it went from a fleeing defiler, to someone holding off aggro from players. Stop flip flopping...you may just make a point afterall.
    We are of course assuming that he is running away while doing this, I thought that went without saying, or do I have to spell everything out for you?

You'll have to take this up with them. I do miss them.

Fail, there's a jpg just for this.
    I don't want to go looking for a website with the embed code, so you'll just have to picture it in your head.

Sure, let me sum it up for you. Prove me wrong. Until then, you're lacking credibility. I already said what I can't do, (unless he doesn't run straight to a keep) so I'll wait for you to show me what you can do..ok?
    Give me your login info, I'll do it on your burg.

Dolmir Takes on a warg-pack&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXIfPhEjjjc" target="_blank"&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXIfPhEjjjc&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    Dolmir takes on 3 High ranked Defilers and a raid of 23 creeps&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIfzADClF_w" target="_blank"&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIfzADClF_w&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    Dolmir takes on an ungrouped zerg&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZn5UWB58WE&amp;amp;fe ature=relmfu" target="_blank"&gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZn5UWB58WE&amp;amp;fe ature=relmfu&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    That's pretty much everything in the moors these days. There's footage of a warleader pack, but it's not been uploaded.
    &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Nice solos.&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;
    We are of course assuming that he is running away while doing this, I thought that went without saying, or do I have to spell everything out for you?
    &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;You do need to spell everything out...not only for my benefit, but for your own, as&amp;nbsp;you change your stance every post.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp; nbsp;I am pretty sure this defiler was solo...page 2, last post started it...group aside, no tank has ever been considered tanking when he is running out of the instance.&lt;br&gt;<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;All things considered, your 2 burg friends would trust you moreso with their account than I would.&amp;nbsp; I'd love to see it though.&amp;nbsp; I'll even be the fraps camera.
    Last edited by Reichpapers; May 15 2012 at 12:30 PM.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Nice solos.&lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt; You do need to spell everything out...not only for my benefit, but for your own, as&amp;nbsp;you change your stance every post.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp; nbsp;I am pretty sure this defiler was solo...page 2, last post started it...group aside, no tank has ever been considered tanking when he is running out of the instance.&lt;br&gt;<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;All things considered, your 2 burg friends would trust you moreso with their account than I would.&amp;nbsp; I'd love to see it though.&amp;nbsp; I'll even be the fraps camera.
    01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110001 01110101 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00101100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 00111111

Dolmir Takes on a warg-pack
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXIfPhEjjjc

Dolmir takes on 3 High ranked Defilers and a raid of 23 creeps
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIfzADClF_w

Dolmir takes on an ungrouped zerg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZn5U...feature=relmfu

Nice solos.

You do need to spell everything out...not only for my benefit, but for your own. You change your stance every post. I am pretty sure this defiler was solo...page 2, last post started it...group aside, no tank has ever been considered tanking when he is running out of the instance.

All things considered, your 2 burg friends would trust you moreso with their account than I would. I'd love to see it though. I'll even be the fraps camera.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110001 01110101 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00101100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 00111111
    No idea what happened there, but it's fixed
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Nice solos.
    Two can play at ignorant.

You do need to spell everything out...not only for my benefit, but for your own. You change your stance every post. I am pretty sure this defiler was solo...page 2, last post started it...group aside, no tank has ever been considered tanking when he is running out of the instance.
    There is a rather distinct divide between pvp and pvp, best you learn that.

All things considered, your 2 burg friends would trust you moreso with their account than I would. I'd love to see it though. I'll even be the fraps camera.
    I'll be expecting that account info in a private message then?

Two can play at ignorant.
    lol

There is a rather distinct divide between pvp and pvp, best you learn that.
    Is there also a divide between pve and pve?

I'll be expecting that account info in a private message then?
    Sure, just to be safe, send me your account info first as collateral.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Is there also a divide between pve and pve?
    Yes, audacity says hi.

Sure, just to be safe, send me your account info first as collateral.
    I'm indifferent to this happening, so it's up to you.

Yes, audacity says hi.
    You might want to review my last comment and try again.

I'm indifferent to this happening, so it's up to you.
    I'll wait for you log in info,
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

You might want to review my last comment and try again.
    You asked for a divide between pve and pvp. Audacity separates them splendidly.

I'll wait for you log in info,

You can trust me.

I think this ongoing bickering is the best forum PvP since ages, at least since Ophelia days. Thanks for keeping the Landroval reputation, as the best drama server, up.

+rep to both of you.

Chieftain Biohazaard - Rank 12 Defiler Landroval
    Arakys Warhym - Rank 7 Minstrel Landroval

You asked for a divide between pve and pvp. Audacity separates them splendidly.
    Bah, I'll spell it out...I was referring to you putting down pvp and pvp, rather than pve and pvp..

You can trust me.
    This is the only jpg you've used that made me smile.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

I think this ongoing bickering is the best forum PvP since ages, at least since Ophelia days. Thanks for keeping the Landroval reputation, as the best drama server, up.

+rep to both of you.
    Though the question is, was I trolling him or was he trolling me. .
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Though the question is, was I trolling him or was he trolling me. .
    Trollin, trollin, trollin!
    Keep them freeps a-trollin
    While the laughs are rollin,
    Landy!

-pup-
    PUPTRIPPZ, former Suicidal Warg Squad

PALAMARK, formerly known as Wargbait

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast