We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Who is excited?

Re: Who is excited?

Quote Originally Posted by Reichpapers View Post
    Bah, I'll spell it out...I was referring to you putting down pvp and pvp, rather than pve and pvp..
    Was it a typo or was it on purpose?

No king rules forever my son.

Quote Originally Posted by whitefox1313 View Post
    Unlike burglars, RK dont have to stand next to the target to DPS them. While the DPS output showed on this picture is impressive, its not reflecting the reality of any 1 vs 1 in the Moors, with the exception of an AFK creep. On Biohazzard, ive been 5 shotted by an RK (Radar), a champion (Stardyan) and a hunter (Shilow) but never by a burg, not even remotly.

This is why ill keep my personnal rating as it is, despite this test. Its simply not realistic.
    Define "5-shotted" because that's not true for a champ by any definition I know.

And my second question is what are you doing afk in the open field so often that you have a list of classes that have killed you fast while afk? Sheesh, you have a map skill to get you behind one shots on a 1 minute cooldown.

I don't think ANYONE can complain about how fast they die when they're afk. That's just all kinds of pointless. Classes require being played to be balanced....
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=red][FONT=Tahoma][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Second Marshal[/COLOR] Luc Brandenbuck[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#a9a9a9][FONT=Tahoma] ~[B]Battlemaster[/B]~
    Stalker's Enemy*Reaver's Enemy*Blackarrow's Enemy*Warleader-Foe*Weaver's Enemy*Defiler-Foe
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=lime][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Tahoma][B]Champion[/B][FONT=Tahoma]:[SIZE=1]'The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die.'-Graalx2[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

I don't think Bio was saying he was afk. I think he was using that statement as a metaphor or a basis for comparison.

But I agree about AFK deaths. If you go AFK where I can get at you, you're still fair game.

-pup-
    PUPTRIPPZ, former Suicidal Warg Squad

PALAMARK, formerly known as Wargbait

I can oneshot the bird by TR Rez....sometimes. I don't risk it though, because a few times he followed me and I got owned.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Quote Originally Posted by Thane9 View Post
    Define "5-shotted" because that's not true for a champ by any definition I know.

The opposing player click on 5 icons in his UI. This result in 5 lines in my combat log describing the skills name and damage done to my character. The sixth line state *You have been defeated*

And my second question is what are you doing afk in the open field so often that you have a list of classes that have killed you fast while afk? Sheesh, you have a map skill to get you behind one shots on a 1 minute cooldown.

I don't think ANYONE can complain about how fast they die when they're afk. That's just all kinds of pointless. Classes require being played to be balanced....

Radar 5 shotted me during a TA take a few months ago. He scored 4 2.5-2.9k crits on a row and finished me off with a 6.5k EC. Went down in less than 5 seconds.

Stardyan 5 shotted me during an openfield battle near TR HS during a small group engagement opposing Garny`s group and a small Agony and PP group leaded by Plok. He scored a few 2-3k crits and finished me off with a 6.3k Remorseless Strike. Went down in 5-10 seconds.

Shilow 5 shotted me near GTA, while in stealth after i just mapped in. Dont remember the details (its been a while) but he finished me with a 7+k HS. Went down in less than 5 seconds.

In none of those fights, i was AFK (its obivious for anyone, but ill prefer to specify it in your case). Hope those will answer your questions.

Chieftain Biohazaard - Rank 12 Defiler Landroval
    Arakys Warhym - Rank 7 Minstrel Landroval

The opposing player click on 5 icons in his UI. This result in 5 lines in my combat log describing the skills name and damage done to my character. The sixth line state *You have been defeated*
    Ok, lets assume the Remorseless was a natural Dev NOT a function of seeking blades, because that'd take another key stroke.

Let's also assume his pip generator is traited to get 5 pips instead of 3.

Remorseless takes 4. Of course this is all based on my guess on the damages I don't 2H wield so I'm just guestimating and or using my numbers with dual wield in some cases.

1> Natural Dev Swift strike to build one pip? 1500? maybe? would be hard without rend applied...
    2> Natural Dev Wild attack to build #2? 2k? wow..maybe maybe would be VERY hard without buffs and rend applied
    Maybe a tick of fervour? Maybe...for 3.
    3> Brutal Crit/Crit/Crit? -3 1700/1700/1700 statistically so rare it's boggling to think about.
    4> Build Pips +5
    5> Remorseless -4 A Dev you're describing is not possible with dual wield...

Hard to believe, because he's not using remorseless early to get the neg 25% healing on you...instead trying to get a finisher out of it hoping you can't press one button before he gets 5 off???!?!

Hard to believe because he didn't hamstring...which can crit for a pretty decent amount...

Hard to believe because it's just a bad attack sequence...any real damage sequence would not be a 5 stroke sequence for a champ looking to burst.

Hard to believe because it doesn't include seeking blades.

Hrmm...I'm honestly not sure if this is possible. In fact, even a MAJOR crit build would only provide a teensy teensy chance of this ever happening...like megaball lottery odds.

Then there's the idea that in 5 keystrokes you didn't hit any heals? Really??? Or fear him. Or well...anything.

I probably need to look at some in-game numbers a bit closer to really do the hard analysis, this is VERY rough and just off the top of my head, but seriously...no champ should 5 stroke kill a high ranked defiler...and I'd love to see a screenshot of the damage log. Honestly, love to.
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=red][FONT=Tahoma][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Second Marshal[/COLOR] Luc Brandenbuck[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#a9a9a9][FONT=Tahoma] ~[B]Battlemaster[/B]~
    Stalker's Enemy*Reaver's Enemy*Blackarrow's Enemy*Warleader-Foe*Weaver's Enemy*Defiler-Foe
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][COLOR=lime][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Tahoma][B]Champion[/B][FONT=Tahoma]:[SIZE=1]'The only thing our opponents can do that we care about is die.'-Graalx2[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

A Dev you're describing is not possible with dual wield...

I wont speak for him, but if i remember properly, he was 2Handed

Hrmm...I'm honestly not sure if this is possible. In fact, even a MAJOR crit build would only provide a teensy teensy chance of this ever happening...like megaball lottery odds.

Ever heard of Captain/Destiny points buffs? Garny`s group are using pretty much everything available.

Then there's the idea that in 5 keystrokes you didn't hit any heals? Really???and I'd love to see a screenshot of the damage log. Honestly, love to.

In those situations, a few 3/5 seconds HoTs wont change the outcome, just delay the inevitable by 1-2 seconds maybe. As for my combat log, ill SS it next time it happen.
    Last edited by whitefox1313; May 15 2012 at 07:12 PM.

Chieftain Biohazaard - Rank 12 Defiler Landroval
    Arakys Warhym - Rank 7 Minstrel Landroval

I am honestly done with this whole bunch of Bologna that the moors has become. The Freeps not to mention a few are a bunch of doplegankers who like to hit and nuke everything the see or hear with there massive damage that no creep class has. The moors was created to be equal we all agree on that...Then why on earth is it not!!! They imagined the moors to be creeps have more numbers but the freeps have less. Well look how that turned out the overpowered side gets all the power per individual and they have more numbers. I honestly can't wait till said game comes out so i can chill with the people i want to play with and have it be fair for both sides.
    Last edited by landrovel; May 15 2012 at 07:51 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0100002cbee6/signature.png]Risrat[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by landrovel View Post
    The moors was created to be equal we all agree on that...Then why on earth is it not!!! They imagined the moors to be creeps have more numbers but the freeps have less. Well look how that turned out the overpowered side gets all the power per individual and they have more numbers. I honestly can't wait till said game comes out so i can chill with the people i want to play with and have it be fair for both sides.
    I'm starting to wonder if they ever had plans on equality in the Moors...the Freeps hit hard enough before the update, and no we can up our weapon DPS by 10 points. It looks like their plan is something else.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Ever heard of Captain/Destiny points buffs? Garny`s group are using pretty much everything available.

the SS you show actually only shows captain/RK buffs, while it would be ideal to use DP buffs it is simply not the case.. not that any of this has any relevance whatsoever to the actual topic

on that note I am excited about the changes. Crystal power!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000fc72e/01008/signature.png]Garny[/charsig]

"they are all using brands" LOL what? Do you guys ever read a tooltip,or remember the icon that's associated with it ?!?! Veteran players my ###.....This is just like Plok claiming that Garny was an exploiter,that he was using a permanent store brand...LOL
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000021aba8/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Treelios View Post
    "they are all using brands" LOL what? Do you guys ever read a tooltip,or remember the icon that's associated with it ?!?! Veteran players my ###.....This is just like Plok claiming that Garny was an exploiter,that he was using a permanent store brand...LOL
    I think that the only players that can be called "vets" are those that transferred here from other servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolmir View Post
    I think that the only players that can be called "vets" are those that transferred here from other servers.
    What's your definition of a vet? I always understood it to be a measure of time, longevity...ie. the players that have been around since early SOA....of course correct me if I'm wrong.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

What's your definition of a vet? I always understood it to be a measure of time, longevity...ie. the players that have been around since early SOA....of course correct me if I'm wrong.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Someone with experience and knowledge of the game.

Someone with experience and knowledge of the game.
    Wow, and not a single person in on this server fits that bill?
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Wow, and not a single person in on this server fits that bill?
    Correct.

More Words.

Correct.

More Words.
    Pathetic. Why even play this game, and even moreso why even post about it on forums if that's your attitude.

I honestly hope GW takes every last one of the players who feel this way. We'll be far better off for it.
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Pathetic. Why even play this game, and even moreso why even post about it on forums if that's your attitude.

I honestly hope GW takes every last one of the players who feel this way. We'll be far better off for it.
    The question I have for you is, Why mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Treelios View Post
    I never said that.

To use every way to win, abuse of an already broken system to win is exploiting. Playing the heavily favored side, using an ability from the loremaster to make the entire group immune to CC is just taking your OP side and taking it a step further than many have before them. Tree, you are an infantile peon, always have been. Your opinion on anything out here, just like Luc or any other numbnut who really has never played the other side, then tried to make any claims or comments about it, is absolutely fail in everything they do. Until you have played against such odds, you should ####. At least you are not a fair weather player like that bunch, they jumped to creeps when it was the easiest it was out here, then the six of them beat 347 freeps, havent you heard? Just because you are a bubbling running ezmode player, doesnt earn you anything but lulz.
    Last edited by oninoakuma; May 16 2012 at 11:32 AM.

Correct.

More Words.
    ...and I'm assuming you're including yourself in this criteria?
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

I wont speak for him, but if i remember properly, he was 2Handed

In those situations, a few 3/5 seconds HoTs wont change the outcome, just delay the inevitable by 1-2 seconds maybe. As for my combat log, ill SS it next time it happen.
    >2H didn't do that in 10 seconds, let alone 5.
    >Outside buffs are NOT a measure of a classes strength, nor their ability to do something. That's like saying a Reaver is OP because they had a WL bubble on them. Come on. I can kill a balrog...with help. Does that make me OP?
    >Of COURSE they will. This is what is so sad about so many of the high ranked players on our server. They're SO convinced that they have no chance that they don't even try. Some of you defilers need to take lessons from some CONSIDERABLY lower ranked defilers. And the warg packs...sheesh,...half the warg who pack all the time would present a REALLY good fight for most freeps on their own.

But instead there's this mentality that creeps are just doomed before the fight even begins so we see these playstyles that are just frustrating and not fun for anyone.

There's nothing magical about the handful of players creepside who are VERY VERY challenging for most freeps. They're solid players, no doubt, heck some of them are amazing players. But they have the EXACT same skill buttons and spec options that every other creep has.

I'm personally tired of this attitude that there's this huge power gap when in fact there isn't. There's just a lot of players who believe they've already lost and their experiences just reinforce that thought because they don't try. It's a self fullfilling prophecy.
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

...and I'm assuming you're including yourself in this criteria?
    Most people would agree that 6 months of freepside is lacking in experience no?

Most people would agree that 6 months of freepside is lacking in experience no?
    Ah, ok, so time does have a bearing on this. Assuming one learns anything in that time period.

On a side note, I realized this morning that you were not the person I thought you were. I'm not even certain you have a Captain. Who do you play in the Moors if you don't mind my asking.
    Alaster
    Sune
    Sinstar
    Sinistar

Ah, ok, so time does have a bearing on this. Assuming one learns anything in that time period.

On a side note, I realized this morning that you were not the person I thought you were. I'm not even certain you have a Captain. Who do you play in the Moors if you don't mind my asking.
    I play many things in the moors...

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast