We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 316 of 335 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 326 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,900 of 8355
    Quote Originally Posted by S-n-1-p-3-s View Post
    I'm pretty sure he wasn't being serious if you notice the little yellow dude with a huge tongue. Ludo, /sarcasm off dude, no-one gets you.
    Maybe saying 90% of the time was a little overkill, but in truth he did die an awful lot, chasing around 1 target in between hordes creep but that's just how he rolls. Kill or be killed, or at least try.
    Hit retreat, and try again son.
    Fair enough. But that has more to do with the player and his style of play than with the class.

Ludo, if you ever happen to miss the good old RoR days, just trait red or blue, we'll be very happy to help you feel like nothing has changed.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

but in truth he did die an awful lot, chasing around 1 target in between hordes creep but that's just how he rolls. Kill or be killed, or at least try.
    Hit retreat, and try again son.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...11#post6982211

yeeaah.. no

Quote Originally Posted by TiberPancake View Post
    13.6 kd ratio?

Kidding right?
    He needs Reaver stats no doubt.

Win Ludo.
    Win my son.

13.6 kd ratio?

Kidding right?
    He needs Reaver stats no doubt.

Win Ludo.
    Win my son.
    anything over 10 KD isnt really dying an awful lot tbh. unless you come from a group that never dies

anything over 10 KD isnt really dying an awful lot tbh. unless you come from a group that never dies
    Yeah......no

Rating means absolutely nothing in this game, considering its worked out via Total Kills to Deaths instead of Killing Blows to Death. All i have to do is hit something once and i get a point towards total kills. Shows nothing of play style
    Last edited by Ludo-EU; Dec 20 2013 at 02:44 PM.
    [b][center][size=4][color=pink]Proud[/color] [color=blue]To[/color] [color=green]Be[/color] [color=red]A[/color] [color=yellow]Last[/color] [color=orange]Warder.[/color][/size][/center][/b]
    [b][center]Putting the G in Gilrain since 2008[/b][/center]
    [center][url]http://thewarders.guildlaunch.com[/url][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo-EU View Post
    Rating means absolutely nothing in this game, considering its worked out via Total Kills to Deaths instead of Killing Blows to Death. All i have to do is hit something once and i get a point towards total kills. Shows nothing of play style
    not trying to be mean at all to anyone but.. did you read the last few posts at all

not trying to be mean at all to anyone but.. did you read the last few posts at all
    I did twice. Hence my reply.

Sorry if iv misunderstood it. What exactly did you mean by posting my stats and going "Yeah... NO" and "anything over 10 KD isnt really dying an awful lot tbh. unless you come from a group that never dies"?
    [b][center][size=4][color=pink]Proud[/color] [color=blue]To[/color] [color=green]Be[/color] [color=red]A[/color] [color=yellow]Last[/color] [color=orange]Warder.[/color][/size][/center][/b]

This is my average not care about dying stats, take 500 deaths from 3rd one maybe since i played a lot at level 57 and died an awful lot with no kills. imo 1k deaths at rank 9 is sod all, admittedly just an opinion, but yeah was just pointing out that dying an awful lot statement was a bit exaggerated, not my intention to sound like an utter ####, not laying off the people who i do try to sound like a #### to because then i actually am

This is my average not care about dying stats, take 500 deaths from 3rd one maybe since i played a lot at level 57 and died an awful lot with no kills. imo 1k deaths at rank 9 is sod all, admittedly just an opinion, but yeah was just pointing out that dying an awful lot statement was a bit exaggerated, not my intention to sound like an utter ####, not laying off the people who i do try to sound like a #### to because then i actually am
    Ah #### Ludo-son.
    The name of the game has changed to die and fail.

Lets play.

to die and fail.
    irony

"giggedy"

irony

"giggedy"
    The 'Irony' is that Ludo almost always used to die and fail.

Don't miss the point son.

The 'Irony' is that Ludo almost always used to die and fail.

Don't miss the point son.
    wasnt the entire point of this to try and convince people that ludo always dies but still gets a kill

Everyone plays different, Everyone has their own opinions and views on how things should be played/done, Everyone is entitled to all of the above. I never play solo, never have and probably never will. Im sh1te at Pvp i like and need the support of others around me, this probably relates to the high total kills of my stats. Im the sort of player that runs in to try and save one of his fellow players (In group or not) Rather than try and get as many kills as possible or standing at the back spam healing everyone etc.

Too me having nearly 500 more deaths than killing blows is dying ALOT more than surviving.

Anyways all of you SHhhhhhh i nearly died then

well jeez guys i'm not saying low deaths is bad how many times do i have to say this, was simply pointing out that what aqua said was bull####

wasnt the entire point of this to try and convince people that ludo always dies but still gets a kill
    Um, no?

Let it be son.

Changing subject...

Which Nimrod stole my chicken avatar. Iv had that bad boy since Codemasters

Hey everyone, I don't have much time before or after christmas due to work and other personal stuff so this comes a bit early. Merry christmas everyone!
    And now behold my epic paint skills christmas card:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
    And happy new year
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Don't care about kill ratios etc, it's as boring as those that talk about them as if they actually mean anything .

Merry Xmas Jure and all , sorry you can't be on that much , the gambler line does indeed seem interesting at the very least . QK is also good .

on a festive note , disappointed to see you creeps log off immediately you perceive a raid is up . It was pretty hectic in Lug today for some time . Fotm reavers are silly ATM but nevertheless challenging . Everything seems a tad crazy but no doubt it will settle down and hopefully not just to grams pew pew.

it won't last but it won't fade quickly either .

I leave a thought provoking quote ,

“Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!”

Merry Xmas all

First of all i would like to wish everyone Merry Chirstmas and a happy new year.

second, lets have a weekend full blast of nonstop pvp (just for christmas occasion with full of fun and action packed), blood shed and guts being spilt on the battle field, let this be the hour, when we draw our swords together!
    LET THIS BE THE HOUR FOR PVP!

We need something special on the weekend

cya in the battlefield on the weekends xD

Enjoy

I don't think we are going to see raid vs raid action anytime soon. Maybe one of these days someone will step up and lead something on creep side, but it doesn't look like it for now. It would sure be fun to see how's the balance in a fight like that.

And Tirn, no offence, but it is kind of funny to see you using the expression 'fotm'. I will give you that reavers are pretty powerful atm, though.
    Last edited by Eldelcar; Dec 20 2013 at 11:20 PM.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rNA52C7.jpg[/IMG]

Waaha R10 Reaver, Tardleader R9 War-Leader, Wargtard R7 Warg
    Fellagund R5 Warden, Eldelcar R4 Lore-Master, Cadwolf R3 Captain, Eldelband R2 Minstrel

No need for raid vs raid action.
    Roaming the map and trying to kill what you find is way more fun.

Alas on Gilrain that is more walking around than actually fighting.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R12 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, Scrubtain R7 CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMacHaggis View Post
    No need for raid vs raid action.
    Roaming the map and trying to kill what you find is way more fun.

Alas on Gilrain that is more walking around than actually fighting.
    i wasnt talking about raid vs raid , i was saying more creeps and more freeps coming along this weekend and put out some good fight across the maps , small groups or solo fights , everywhere across the maps .

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelcar View Post
    I don't think we are going to see raid vs raid action anytime soon. Maybe one of these days someone will step up and lead something on creep side, but it doesn't look like it for now. It would sure be fun to see how's the balance in a fight like that.

And Tirn, no offence, but it is kind of funny to see you using the expression 'fotm'. I will give you that reavers are pretty powerful atm, though.
    No offence taken I take it that you consider my mini fotm ? I haven't really started to gear up my warden or Burg but no doubt when I do they will also be fotm . Then there is my LM and not to mention my RK and Hunter .i can't get them there any faster honest . My mini is 16 audacity ATM but still very squishy but hugely entertaining to play . I've hit for 30k and seem to hit 10k without breaking sweat . I don't see their role as nuke machines however so I will be trying out healing . Somehow I need to stay alive but I can assure you I didn't roll her to be fotm .

Page 316 of 335 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 326 ... LastLast