We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: The Watch

The Watch

The Watch, a Rank 10 Casual Kinship is once again recruiting new members! Our goals are to meet new friends, help others, and be respectful to each other and fellow gamers by showing a mature attitude and behavior. The Watch was founded late in 1999 by Sun-Roi during the time of Asheron's Call and joined the LotRO family.

We are a small kinship, but are growing day by day. We have our own website, Vent Server, and event calendar. We do NOT have any attendance requirements and have kinmates who are independent, but are willing to group as well. For those who are interested in Raiding, although we do not have a large membership ourselves - we are proud members of The Windfola Alliance. The Windfola Alliance is a group of 15+ kinships who join together to better enjoy raiding and end game content. If you are interested in joining or want more information, please visit us at watch.guildlaunch.com
    Last edited by uobian; Feb 15 2015 at 06:23 PM.
    Legendary Right-Hand of Sun-roi
    the Last Ancients in the Watch. Sir Ashian Ahern, the Seven Stars.

Re: The Watch

Ashian and The Watch are a great group of individuals and a wonderful kinship! The Kindred, being members of the Windfola Alliance, have had plenty of time to get to know their members and have an enjoyable time getting together with them. Definitely a kinship to join!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000201b23/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Berenhathol, Leader(Pro-tem) of [url=http://the-kindred.shivtr.com/][b]The Kindred[/b][/url]
    Also known as Dinendae, Burglar of [url=http://the-kindred.shivtr.com/][b]The Kindred[/b][/url]
    The Kindred are members in good standing of the [url=http://the-windfola-alliance.shivtr.com/]Windfola Alliance[/url], a group of kinships that have banded together for mutual raiding.

Nice job ash I couldnt have said it better myself!! E

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrider97 View Post
    Nice job ash I couldnt have said it better myself!! E
    Still recruitin eh?

Quote Originally Posted by 1Xerxes1 View Post
    Still recruitin eh?
    However, yes it is. I'm working on now. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by uobian View Post
    However, yes it is. I'm working on now. Thank you
    whts up with the app? you dont do apps?

Quote Originally Posted by 1Xerxes1 View Post
    whts up with the app? you dont do apps?
    Pardon us, but this is recruitment, not apps. I don't use apps. Thanks.

I too want to comment on what a great kinship The Watch is. As mentioned, they are great folks and have the kin has been a long time member of the Windfola Alliance. And again, as mentioned, their most well known member, Ashian - argueably the most well known hunter on the server - is a great person. If you are looking for a smaller kin composed of great folks, The Watch would be a great home. Further, just because the kin is a small one, as members of the Windfola Alliance, they still offer access to the full range of LOTRO play, up to and including raids.

Luinmiriel-Magellin
    Elven Huntress of Lorien
    Honoured Warrior of the White Lady
    Luinmiriel [L130 Elf Hunter], Marisibelle [L130 Burglar], Rosilyn [L130 Captain], Carafindriel [L130 Elf Minstrel], Katellin [L130 Beorning], Vornmiriel [L130 Elf Hunter], Melissabelle [L130 Burglar], Lorindriel [L130 Elf Warden], Luinmirien [L130 High Elf Hunter], Silaeluin [L130 High Elf Runekeeper]
    "One is truly rich who has friends."

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesRollinsWare View Post
    I too want to comment on what a great kinship The Watch is. As mentioned, they are great folks and have the kin has been a long time member of the Windfola Alliance. And again, as mentioned, their most well known member, Ashian - argueably the most well known hunter on the server - is a great person. If you are looking for a smaller kin composed of great folks, The Watch would be a great home. Further, just because the kin is a small one, as members of the Windfola Alliance, they still offer access to the full range of LOTRO play, up to and including raids.
    You said it Luin!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000201b23/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Berenhathol, Leader(Pro-tem) of [url=http://the-kindred.shivtr.com/][b]The Kindred[/b][/url]
    Also known as Dinendae, Burglar of [url=http://the-kindred.shivtr.com/][b]The Kindred[/b][/url]
    The Kindred are members in good standing of the [url=http://the-windfola-alliance.shivtr.com/]Windfola Alliance[/url], a group of kinships that have banded together for mutual raiding.

The watch's recruiting new members is still open, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by uobian View Post
    The watch's recruiting new members is still open, thank you.
    ´still?

happy May! The watch's recruiting new members remain open. look into wndfola, thanks!

-Lt General ashian

Happy Chirstmas too!

recruiting campaign is still ongoing, Thank you! welcome to 2015

Is the kin still active? I was an officer waaaaay back in beta and launch, but changed servers years back. With the world closing, I'm a bit nostalgic and decided to check. Any plans on which world you'll be switching to?

Quote Originally Posted by Ithilethiel View Post
    Is the kin still active? I was an officer waaaaay back in beta and launch, but changed servers years back. With the world closing, I'm a bit nostalgic and decided to check. Any plans on which world you'll be switching to?
    Lt General Ashian here. we know that one of servers, Windfola is closing, I think the watch kinfolks and Windfola Alliance are moving to Crickhollow server, maybe
    let me know any of your char names in crickhollow, thank you

nostalgia...

Decided to load up Lotro and poke my head in just to see the place.

Have not played in a loooong time maybe sometime in 2014.
    I had switched servers when a new one opened and we did the warden race to 60 ( 1 other warden beat me to 60) =/

The Watch were always good people, and the alliance was as well.

I'll come over to crickhollow if that is where other old watch people ended up going...
    I doubt I will get my old names though.

Lot - Minstrel
    Laht - warden
    Let - Champion