We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool ROFL, There Are Over 50 players Doing The Opener Right Now on Withywindle! Cool, Eh?

Steam perhaps? I have been playing LOTRO for over 4 years, and only once in a while have I seen so many players at once in the opener. Nice to see the game is doing so well.

I just hope I will be able to get enough spiders and such with so many players all over the place LOL...
    Last edited by redwoodtreesprite; Jun 21 2012 at 03:32 PM.
    Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

recommended server rotates
    A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won

You`ve spent over 5 years in the starter areas monitoring the players? ooook, a bit strange..

50/100/500 F2p players is not a sign the game is doing well. Im just glad its withy having the invasion of WOW kids.
    [IMG]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii500/supermaco/2800703.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
    You`ve spent over 5 years in the starter areas monitoring the players? ooook, a bit strange..

50/100/500 F2p players is not a sign the game is doing well. Im just glad its withy having the invasion of WOW kids.
    LOL, I'm an altoholic. (Edited my post a bit ago, I had said 5 instead of 4.) I am currently working on my third account, as my main characters on the other two are getting a bit loaded up with stuff. Yeah, an altoholic and a packrat too.

Oh, and just lots of endgame high levels is a bad sign for an MMO. Means the game is stagnating. New blood means new players doing all the lower and mid-level quests. More chances for those who like to group.

------------------------------------

Note - I see the thread just got moved to the Withywindle forum. Too bad, as the point I was trying to make was that there are lots of new players right now. Ah well...
    Last edited by redwoodtreesprite; Jun 21 2012 at 04:04 PM.
    Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Same thing happened on Dwarrowdelf. It was the recommended server the weekend that steam lotro started. Crazy amounts of people

As a follow-up for this thread - now it's already quiet, and a lot of people have left because they can never find people to play with through the Instance Finder.

Sad, but true.
    [COLOR=#00ff00]The road to success is always under construction.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by lutemaster View Post
    As a follow-up for this thread - now it's already quiet, and a lot of people have left because they can never find people to play with through the Instance Finder.

Sad, but true.
    Summer holidays is more likely the reason for the quiet period. The ones I know left because there wasn't enough people to play with in general. The instance Finder was not actively used, it was more due to the lack of responses from /regional..