We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Another server full error.

I'm sure a lot of people are aware, the login server is down it seems. Maybe if enough people complain it will get fixed sooner than later.

I have been trying to get on to Withywindle for over 4 hours now. This is worse than maintenance, because then we are all unable to play. With this problem, half my kin are in game and half of us are not.

Im off to Bed now, after also trying about 3 hours.

That's awful. I hope it gets fixed soon... Maybe I'll have to go back and spend my money on WOW instead of this game.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the server or with Turbine.
    It is the sudden flood of new players that is causing people to stay out. Every server has
    a certain lvl of population it can handle.

I personally like it, Withy deserves some fresh faces.
    If youre vip you will get the primary login, but if youre f2p/premium (Like me) then just try 5 or 6 times to log in, works every time

Goodluck ^^

Been trying for 4 hours 30 minutes without any luck.

from the OP, "Maybe if enough people complain it will get fixed sooner than later."

Is there more than one human being alive that thinks the technical staff at Turbine are going to sit around and watch a dead server while they finish their sandwiches or game of canasta?...

I am quite sure that within seconds of a server crash someone is looking into the problem. Sometimes it is just a bit more complicated than 'hey! who tripped over the power cord?..."
    If you ain't dyin' then you ain't tryin'...
    [url]http://andurula.blogspot.com[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000013c508/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Was raiding just before with my guard, Antheron. The game crashed once and it took me 5 tries to log in.
    If you've been trying for 4 hours then its something else. Dunno

FYI, just tried for the 16th time and just got in.... Lets hope I don't get kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with the server or with Turbine.
    I agree, multiple people getting kicked out for no reason, unability to find login server, People not allowed back in game, people stuck at loading screen... Yep, absolutely no problem whatsoever on Turbine's end
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#008000]If it moves, kill it - Then look for more things to kill[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Didin't know about all that :S I thought that just peeps had the server full problem. My bad

Tbh im wondering that the server is still running at all, considering during the past 3 days probably a few thousand new players started on whithy. Checkin the lvl 1 players online was always between 30 and 90+ during the last few days. From lvl 1 to lvl 2 it takes about 5 minutes and you already can see the starting areas totally filled up with new players, which hardly can get their crafting mats or quest items. Maybe turbine should slow down the stream of new players which they lead to this server a little bit.
    Regards Led
    Cya ingame.... if we get in....
    ---------------------------------------------- Ledrogama cpt R9, Morrix mini R11, 6 other toons lvl 85 R5-R7 ------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------ Proud Officer of Doombiscuits -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by isbjorn View Post
    from the OP, "Maybe if enough people complain it will get fixed sooner than later."

Is there more than one human being alive that thinks the technical staff at Turbine are going to sit around and watch a dead server while they finish their sandwiches or game of canasta?...

I am quite sure that within seconds of a server crash someone is looking into the problem. Sometimes it is just a bit more complicated than 'hey! who tripped over the power cord?..."
    Um I used to play a MMO so small that actually happened. The lead programmer kicked out the power cord to the server by mistake.