We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Call for volunteers and donations

Be sure to check the forums the week that comes. And also take a look on the In-game events forums for a quick peek at whats to come. And for all officers and leaders tell every new member (old as well) to check the Withy forums for updates, since there will be events that would interest them greatly .

Also as usuall in the days before big event i make two calls: for donations in gold and items (now even low level items are usefull with many new players) sent to Landrovas (or any of the Lotro officers) and also for willing volunteers that are free on the dates of 13th and 15th of july to help organise.

Also if there is any music band willing to participate also contact me ingame or through private messages on the forum.

So check the forums for updates as i will be posting more tomorrow/day after tomorrow.

PS: think tag, chicken, lore, scavanger and PRIZES ;-)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

HOW DO YOU PLAN THOSE DATES!!!!

13th is my birthday and 15th i'm out photographing racing so just a donation from my side then. you got something with events on days I ain't home Landro!

May it be a great event.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakerider View Post

13th is my birthday and 15th i'm out photographing racing so just a donation from my side then. you got something with events on days I ain't home Landro!

May it be a great event.
    Either karma doesnt want you to attend or you are just a busy person :P. And it was actually changed from 14th to 13th because of a birthday on 14th. So id say karma
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Snakerider View Post

May it be a great event.
    i'm thinking the exact same thing snake

i'm always away when landro (or any1 else) organises events on our server...
    Former resident of Withywindle now settling in on Laurelin :D

The Bandits Raid Alliance - Laurelin
    http://thebandits.guildlaunch.com/

bumer. i'm also gone from 12th - 15th. uess i'll just try to whip up something for the doantions until then.
    Best of luck to the organizers, Athrod

Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post
    Either karma doesnt want you to attend or you are just a busy person :P. And it was actually changed from 14th to 13th because of a birthday on 14th. So id say karma
    Must be karma i'm afraid.

Donation is in your mailbox.