We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

For everyone who knew Diek/Anomaly/Rudy/Purevil/Snoopdogg.

I am very sad to tell you all that Rudy passed away on the 3rd of July afternoon, he died at home of heart failure. He was 29. I'm not quite sure how to put into words, but I know that anyone who had the pleasure of knowing Rudy, will sorely miss him, he was one of the nicest, loveliest people you could have wished to meet. He did so much for his in game friends, his kin the Mellowship and so much more for those that had the pleasure of knowing him in person. He had a big impact on a lot of us, of which will never be forgotten.
    I'm not sure I can put anything else into words.

Our thoughts and condolences are with his friends and family.

I have been lucky enough to meet him in person a couple of times and I still can´t believe a friend of mine just vanished like this. I have known him pretty much since he started playing the game and joined my little kin back then during the good old Rift days. I have some fond memories of the times we spent together inside and outside of the game over the years.

I miss him already.

My heart goes out to his family and to everyone, who knew him.

May he be at peace.

Tragic news, such a gifted young man. I will miss him sorely in game and in rl. A true gentleman.

Thank you for the finest of memories, my friend.
    Elena - Leader, The Mellowship

I've known Rudy for a few years through LoTRO, and we met a few times in real life too. He remains to me a beautiful person, caring, passionate, deep and dedicated to everyone around him, supportive.

I know he made a huge impact within the Eldar communities and many will have known him and respected him. His passing is a loss that will be felt by so many.

Condolences to his family and to all his friends. Rest in peace, my friend.
    Friends of Smeagol - Eldar Server

I was very lucky to meet up with Rudy in real life, he was such a kind and generous man, caring.
    He will be missed by many online. my thoughts are with his family.
    Rest in peace my friend, i will never forget you

A true gentlman. thinking of your family at this time. So glad i got to meet u will treasure those memories in my heart.

Rest In Peace Buddy.

Carolinexx

damn i'm so shocked & sorry to hear of this, my condolences to close friends/family; I knew him from his ABS days & I grouped with him a few times & always got on with him, but who wouldn't? a good guy & a good player will now be sorely missed not just in this world, but the real one too. RIP man.
    Love defeated Blindings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yum
    how many do your elven eyes see mud ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Codemasters Forums
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 36 seconds.

This is very sad news. My thoughts are with his family and friends, both in real life and in game. May he rest in peace for eternity.
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Evernight (formally of Eldar) | Plugins
    Kinship Revamp Proposal

thanks for everything Rudy, we'll miss you xx
    Last edited by Saurechoir; Jul 04 2012 at 06:09 PM.
    Saurechoir

The Mellowship
    Eldar

On behalf of Legends of Middle Earth our condolences to his family and friends.

This is extremely sad to hear. My condolences are with his family and friends

You will be missed very much. Rest in peace mate <3
    Last edited by Scott-Eldar; Jul 04 2012 at 05:33 PM.

Words can't really describe how much of a wonderful person he was. I had the pleasure of meeting him in real life only a few weeks ago. He will be missed by everyone that knew him, my thoughts are with his family.

You will be missed Rudy, good friend.
    Slatwyn - Guardian - The Mellowship

A total shock.
    I still refuse to believe this.I just wish all these could someway prove a huge lie.

I never had the pleasure to meet him IRL, which i truly regret , but we had spent a lot of time talking in the last year+.
    I will never forget what a gentleman he was , most people have said it already and it is totally true.
    You don't find many like him.
    He was very kind and polite and did a lot for our kinship. A true pillar of mellowship, a good player and a FRIEND to MANY !
    I can't even begin to imagine how people who had the pleasure to meet him IRL must feel right now.
    My greatest condolenses to you and his family.

Your loss is very big for me . : ( Nothing in the kinship will ever be the same without you.

I will always miss you and remember you and so will everyone who ever knew you.
    Rest in peace.

Very sad news indeed...
    Thoughts go out to family and friends

rest in peace m8.
    Krom of Eldar. Kromiel Rank 14 Captain.

I have known Rudy for over a year now, and I can honestly say I never met such a good, caring and a great guy all the way in to his core in my whole life.

We had so many great times talking, raiding and playing together, this is so unreal. I was never fortunate enough to meet him in real life, but I envy those who got the chance.

My condolences to all of his family and friends.

Someone once said that what you do in life echoes through eternity, and your echo, Rudy, is surely great.

Sincerely,
    Smuff.

Condolences

I don't know what to say if we loose people on such age and so suddenly.

I didnt know you very well, but you always seem like a very nice dutch guy, just can't imagine that I asked about a week ago for a crit buff in the moors and that you are gone now, never to return!

All I can say is that I pray for his family and friends that they might overcome this loss!

Yours Sincerely,

Egis Leverage/Gerephant Minyataur

I talked with u like 2-3 days ago.. still cant believe this.. u where one of my favorite captains out there! a great person who will be missed by whole eldar!

RiP Rudy

Sincerely,
    Emaldiom
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Morale-Smasher - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Sadly I did not know Rudy too well, but the one time i met him irl he made a very warm impression... just like in-game. Sincere condolences and a ton of strength to his friends and family R.I.P.

heartfelt condolences to his family and close friends...

So sad to hear this tragic news

May he be watching us from above
    Second Marshal Jevyan of Eldar
    : Mini LM RK Capt Champ Hunt Burg Guard Beorn R7: WL Def. Player from the beginning in 2007
    I can heal lots but I can't heal stupid

My condolences to his friends and family.
    Council of Light

Rest is peace Diek / Purevil, you were one of the rare truly fair players around.

Condolences to family and friends you left behind.

Apbt
    The end is here, the ring is gone. I could not help it . . .

A masssive loss

I did not know Diek on a personal level. However, I must say that my thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family. We also lost a dear friend in our kinship, so I have some empathy. It's always hard to deal with. Please try to remember all the good times that you shared. It may help in the future. Rest in peace, Middle Earth will miss you so much.

Truly shocked to know about this,

From my part and Council of Light our condolences to the family and may his soul rest in peace.

End? No, the journey doesn't end here.
    Death is just another path...
    One that we all must take.
    The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass...
    And then you see it.
    White shores... and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    Gandalf (The Return of The King)
    [b][center]Leader of The Council of Light[/center][/b]
    [b](L)[/b]iving [b](O)[/b]nly [b](T)[/b]o [b](R)[/b]aid [b](O)[/b]nline

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast