We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Riders of Rohan - Summer Recruitment Drive

Hello one and all!

Riders of Rohan is back and recruiting once more in order to ready ourselves for the Riders of Rohan expansion in the fall.

Normally, I would have bumped the previous recruitment thread we started here at the beginning of the year, but since I am "in charge of things" for the time being, I wanted to start a fresh one. I also posted this in the Kinship section on the main forum (covering all bases, etc.).

First off, let me tell you a bit about us:

"We are a Kinship that has been on Nimrodel since September of 2007 and we are looking for adult players of all races, levels and classes to join our ranks. We are aiming for a good, mature social environment and a good bunch of people to see all that Middle-earth has to offer, including all content of the game. The current goal is to start running regular Skirmishes and instances, and ultimately back to doing raiding once again. We Feature a Kinhouse with many of our former achievements stored within, and we're looking to add a few more achievements to it."

If you are a player who is more into soloing, and who only likes to group as needed (when you need help, etc.) we welcome those as well. We have a few players like that, and as our message statement promises above - we welcome ALL player types. No pressure whatsoever.

So, if you are looking for a social, casual Kinship where you can just hang out and make some new friends; want to tackle a Skirmish; or you just wish to have someone run around with you killing orcs- please give us a try.

Many of our former members left for one reason or another over the years (things, life, other games whatnot -nothing to do with the Kinship, promise), so I am looking to replenish our ranks so we can kick the Warbands a new one when the expansion comes in the fall.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here or in game (Morrethiel), or apply to join on our website at http://www.ridersofrohan.net

I try to check our site messages daily.

Thanks for reading this, and I really hope to see you in-game.

- Morrethiel

“Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden! Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered, a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!”

I would like to join, actually i applied once but i stoped playing soon after that so i didnt actually join, but now i am trying to get back.

I should be on tonight sometime after work until around 9pm EST if you want to send a PM to Morrethiel.

If I am not around, our Kinleader, Tairneach, should be on along with some of the other officers.