We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Champs VS Reavers Night

I reckon we should do a champs vs reavers night sometime this month of the next before the RoR update? Yes or no?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000020e00a/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

(Urbarash, Warg R6)(Galdoinn, R4 Hunter)(Lasgolar, Minstrel R6)

I say go for it on the condition that champs don't use bubbles.

Besides the bubbles and the extra opness champs have, it seems Nimrodel is lacking in active champs. Id be shocked to see 6 champs out at the same time now days. Id come out on the champ for this but gl getting it set up ^_^

That's the only way champs these days can win... with bubbles. Well, against some reavers, anyway.

I vote we change it to Rune-keepers vs... uh... themselves!

Captain: Auralia | Defiler: Spacemonkey | Fail Warden Tank: Damoiselle | Pie-Eating Monster of Doom: Chimichanga

After the last Champ vs Reaver match im not going to get blended by stacking champ again. My reaver has not com e out since auda went in so he is at auda 1 not interested.

Beside just like 1v1 couple well known rks will come by and ruin everything for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Nisroc00 View Post
    After the last Champ vs Reaver match im not going to get blended by stacking champ again. My reaver has not com e out since auda went in so he is at auda 1 not interested.

Beside just like 1v1 couple well known rks will come by and ruin everything for everyone
    So you just said "screw that I'll play my warg instead", right? Good job epitomizing what is wrong with this game and playerbase.

And no, when they can learn to play in Fervour. Which is also never.
    Ranked 13th world-wide, Champion.

Since I do not know who you are ill assume you were not at the last champ reaver night where champs just stack on top of each other then AOE'd everything to death. It was just suicide for reavers, so what's the point of doing it again since champs know they can aoe the living &&&& out of reavers if they stay in a ball.

Yes I will play a different class, maybe my warg, maybe my wl, maybe a different class, but if this champs/reaver night does happen I will not interfere with the match like some RK and Minis I know.

Was there a specific reason I should play what you want me to play that night? I do not have a champ and my reaver is auda 1 and has no DPS why would I not play another class. Seems to me devs gave all the reaver dps to rks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenylcyclinide View Post
    So you just said "screw that I'll play my warg instead", right? Good job epitomizing what is wrong with this game and playerbase.

And no, when they can learn to play in Fervour. Which is also never.

I just want to be 100m away on a trebuchet
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post

Not if I come up there and break it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Are you implying that they will Launch you 200 feet in the air from atop of TA, across the water and right into EC as a present to An?

Bigslick

Last GW2 event I let a dude finish building his trebuchet then proceeded to remove him from the equation. All while standing down a slight slope from the ''invaders'' as they all mindlessly ran past...FUN!
    "THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over"
    — Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Cronk5 View Post
    Not if I come up there and break it!
    Jade quarry or I'm sending you anthrax

Jade quarry or I'm sending you anthrax
    I was playing on Sorrow's Furnace...it's like, the only dwarven-related server left.

I was playing on Sorrow's Furnace...it's like, the only dwarven-related server left.
    Oh I wasn't asking

Also no dorfs in gw2. Deal with it.

awww Droil, we were against you this last weekend then, tho some fun times haha!

as for the interfering RK & Mini bunch, well they have 0 honor and principles so you can't really expect anything from them.

Just blow them up as usual or ignore them (even better) besides we all know ONE that will rage and rage and rage, then promise to leave the game (which they sadly never do)
    Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade
    Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

Oh I wasn't asking

Also no dorfs in gw2. Deal with it.
    It makes me mad >:\ I mean seriously. What the hell is a Sylvari? Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post
    awww Droil, we were against you this last weekend then, tho some fun times haha!
    Fun times for sure, I love the PvP. I didn't do too much open world because of the lag though. Was pretty crazy, lol.

It makes me mad >:\ I mean seriously. What the hell is a Sylvari? Lame.
    They're actually pretty cool, basically leafy elves with a twist. Plus you an look über-evil with soul-eating eyes and such. Anyways yeah basically what my main is, and I'm also thief now so deal with it. Though I'll be alting a warrior thief is far too fun not to main. That and warriors are extremely powerful, while thieves need a bit of love. IMO asura are the annoying race, but there's always one...

Fun times for sure, I love the PvP. I didn't do too much open world because of the lag though. Was pretty crazy, lol.
    Lots of lag was reported, they did a couple patches iirc. Think it's better now, but not sure. They upgraded servers though, so there's that.

I didn't have any lag except on Sunday when they announced they were doing maitenence. I rolled a Sylvari, I didn't realize they were actually plants, meh, not my cup of tea, too much like Elves and their storyline reminded me of Defiant side in Rift.

Droi, roll a Charr, its almost a dorf! They just have more hair and smell better.

I haven't rolled an Asura yet, I liked the ones I encountered in the story, smarta??es, kind of like me, maybe an Asura Warrior!

"That game" is going to be kitten awesome.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

I actually did try a Charr and I really liked it. I think I'd definitely enjoy the story and their whole environment. I tried an Asura as well just to see the story.

I hate those things. I really do. All I want to do in PvP is kill them specifically.

I actually did try a Charr and I really liked it. I think I'd definitely enjoy the story and their whole environment. I tried an Asura as well just to see the story.

I hate those things. I really do. All I want to do in PvP is kill them specifically.
    Charr are really fun too, the charr racial elite charrzooka is just so man lols rolled into one skill. Was considering making charr warrior, still on the fence about it.

And yeah, not looking forward to the amount of asura with lil in their names. Bad things will happen to them.

I rolled a Charr Warrior in beta and I loved it! It was lots of fun. Will definitely be making one my main when the game comes out xD
    Creeps: Rank 11 Warleader | Rank 9 Reaver | Rank 7 Warg
    Freeps: Rank 9 Champion, Rank 5 Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by gilgalade View Post
    i rolled a charr warrior in beta and i loved it! It was lots of fun. Will definitely be making one my main when the game comes out xd
    happy birthday gil!
    Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod

Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post
    besides we all know ONE that will rage and rage and rage, then promise to leave the game (which they sadly never do)
    Are you refering to that certain faceroller that rages in vent just like this:

balls balls balls balls balls balls

Quote Originally Posted by avrilo View Post
    Are you refering to that certain faceroller that rages in vent just like this:

balls balls balls balls balls balls
    bahahahha BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS