We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Store bought brand and tracks

As an avid PvMPer I have been disgusted for sometime about the amount of store bought brands and tracks and brand being used in PvMP and I do not know how everyone else feels about this but seems I cannot get in a fight in moors without someone popping a brand.I honestly feel they are ruining the what the moors was meant to be.

The problem I have experienced with in game is constantly being tracked while on hobbit burg and on top due the excessive amount of wargs in our moors then on top add the store bought tracks. Another problem is store bought brand vs burg seem to take away everything the player has worked for in the class. The burg class is a CC class after all. Makes me wish I could change my race to Man burg from hobbit.

It does not seem to just be me complaining about this, I see so many other classes just run from a fight or complain about it when a store bought brand is used. Aside from this not everyone can afford store items like other in game.

Suggestions
    1. Remove them all together from PvMP
    2. Add a big CD on store bought brands and track that if used increases regular brand or track CD times.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisroc00 View Post
    As an avid PvMPer I have been disgusted for sometime about the amount of store bought brands and tracks and brand being used in PvMP and I do not know how everyone else feels about this but seems I cannot get in a fight in moors without someone popping a brand.I honestly feel they are ruining the what the moors was meant to be.

The problem I have experienced with in game is constantly being tracked while on hobbit burg and on top due the excessive amount of wargs in our moors then on top add the store bought tracks. Another problem is store bought brand vs burg seem to take away everything the player has worked for in the class. The burg class is a CC class after all. Makes me wish I could change my race to Man burg from hobbit.

It does not seem to just be me complaining about this, I see so many other classes just run from a fight or complain about it when a store bought brand is used. Aside from this not everyone can afford store items like other in game.

Suggestions
    1. Remove them all together from PvMP
    2. Add a big CD on store bought brands and track that if used increases regular brand or track CD times.
    Couple of things:

1. as a warg player you know we can buy hobbit trackers right in grams, thats got to account for a % of the hobbit tracks you are expirencing.

2. As a warg player you know we can trait to track people in stealth. Thats got to account for a % of the hobbit tracks you are expirencing.

3. Brands are paying for advantage. We all know it and it makes the moors worse then it has to be. I dont forsee a future where turbine removes enhancements to VIP players. Essentially that monthly sub is getting freeps to the moors (not much else benefit to being VIP) so your asking for them to remove a perk for a paying customer.

While I dont dispute your rational, this thread will likely fade into the abyss along with many others of the same ilk.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Couple of things:

1. as a warg player you know we can buy hobbit trackers right in grams, thats got to account for a % of the hobbit tracks you are expirencing.

2. As a warg player you know we can trait to track people in stealth. Thats got to account for a % of the hobbit tracks you are expirencing.

3. Brands are paying for advantage. We all know it and it makes the moors worse then it has to be. I dont forsee a future where turbine removes enhancements to VIP players. Essentially that monthly sub is getting freeps to the moors (not much else benefit to being VIP) so your asking for them to remove a perk for a paying customer.

While I dont dispute your rational, this thread will likely fade into the abyss along with many others of the same ilk.
    No doubt but is worth a try

I think most people can empathize with what you are saying but you always need to look at the cold hard facts. These items are purchased in a store. They create revenue for a company so the idea of them making any change other then changes that would allow people to use more of them is wishful thinking.

The will review numbers and if sales spike and the PvP population dives they might look into why that is and a possible solution but without mass exodus they have no reason to change.