We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ashes of the Phoenix is recruiting

AotP is a friendly, adults-oriented kinship which like so many others is excited about growing again with the new expansion. We have a solid core group of dedicated phoenixes who love the kinship environment and love to share knowledge with new folks. This is a casual-play kinship, with many kinnies playing groups and small instances at cap level. We won't give you a list of demands, but hope you'll jump in and participate in the fun.

If you want more info, either send a PM to me here, or contact an officer in game: Aldrec, Cosira, Bereth, Dolmadriel, or shout out to someone you seeing wearing a kin tag.

^ some of the nicest people on Meneldor up there

3. Oct 05 2012, 08:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Armitas View Post
    ^ some of the nicest people on Meneldor up there
    Thanks, Armi! And I have to agree with you on that, of course.

Folks, my apologies because some of us have been hard to find in game because of playing alts, and apparently I am mentally challenged when it comes to checking my in-box here. I'm going to give a list of the ones most likely to be on from various of our kin. You can also use the " /who Ashes " command in game to find who in the kinship is on at the moment.

Officers: Cosira, Aedahn, Dolmadriel, Prumpkin, Taldic, Wulfendred, Lanthiriel, Seremond, Warweight, Shoshonie.
    Last edited by Terebinth; Oct 15 2012 at 06:03 PM.

Ashes always holds a place in my heart Sira still Rocks today i miss our drunken rants XD